Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... (376 Views)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... by uchkochi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Will I keep fighting the devil?
How I wish I had known that it is not the devil that is the problem but my very own flesh.

Beloved, the devil is a professor in manipulating a man's flesh against him. The problem is not the devil but your flesh. Understanding this mystery will give you perfect Dominion over sin and problems.

Anything done in the flesh is sin. Whether good or bad. Praying in the flesh is sin, preaching in the flesh is sin, fasting in the flesh is sin. Anything that exalts the self in you is sin. But people relate the flesh to only immorality, lust, lies… Once you can submit yourself to the Holy Spirit then you have crucified the flesh. Doing good in the flesh will only succeed in empowering you to sin the more. A person that just finished speaking in tongues can still tell lies, why? Because the flesh is still very active in one area or the other. A person can even break a long fast by fornicating because the fasting was done in the flesh because he or she thought that fasting 6 to 6 makes him better than those fasting 6 to 12. Receive the grace required to deny the flesh daily in Jesus mighty name. Galatians 5:1-26.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
Re: Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... by blackpanthar: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
you DON miss am o. JESUS battled with flesh even before He became SIN for us.... as long as you are in this world... FLESH will show up ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

The GOOD NEWS is what we were sent to preach NOT just NEWS.... Speak MORE ABOUT THE GRACE OF GOD THAT OVERCOMES FLESH DAILY.... Read your bible... JESUS and his APOSTLES never told anyone that RECEIVE THE GRACE TO OVERCOME.... they practically TAUGHT IT.

first of all.... when a person is born again... HE IS NO LONGER IN THE FLESH.... Yes o. HE IS SIMPLY A SPIRITUAL BABY.... and BABIES are bound to make PLENTY PLENTY MISTAKES. He can speak in tongues and still lie o... YES O... read your bible very well. HE IS NOT PERFECT.... NO ONE IS. By what you just posted only SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS can be achieved.

Where then is the GRACE of GOD, pls LETS STOP EXALTING THE FLESH.... by Grace we are saved.... yet GRACE is no room for laziness because the bible says GRACE TEACHES US TO DENY UNGODLINESS.... I hope it is clear?

If you even read first JOHN... u will discover that even those in Christ are still having their sins forgiven.

As long as YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD... you can not totally ESCAPE FLESH. But you daily subdue it by Grace.

The FLESH is the OLD MAN and when we get born again, FLESH LOOSES ITS POWER OVER US.... hence GRACE begins to teach us how to LIVE FREE. It is a process that will take FOREVER till we leave this world.

But to begin to say so much about the FLESH and yet so LITTLE about the GRACE that overcomes flesh is scam.

You cant just say RECEIVE THE GRACE TO DO BLA BLA BLA.... that is fake and heresy.... GRACE COMES THROUGH KNOWLEDGE.

uchkochi:
Will I keep fighting the devil?
How I wish I had known that it is not the devil that is the problem but my very own flesh.

Beloved, the devil is a professor in manipulating a man's flesh against him. The problem is not the devil but your flesh. Understanding this mystery will give you perfect Dominion over sin and problems.

Anything done in the flesh is sin. Whether good or bad. Praying in the flesh is sin, preaching in the flesh is sin, fasting in the flesh is sin. Anything that exalts the self in you is sin. But people relate the flesh to only immorality, lust, lies… Once you can submit yourself to the Holy Spirit then you have crucified the flesh. Doing good in the flesh will only succeed in empowering you to sin the more. A person that just finished speaking in tongues can still tell lies, why? Because the flesh is still very active in one area or the other. A person can even break a long fast by fornicating because the fasting was done in the flesh because he or she thought that fasting 6 to 6 makes him better than those fasting 6 to 12. Receive the grace required to deny the flesh daily in Jesus mighty name. Galatians 5:1-26.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

2 Likes

Re: Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... by UceeGod: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackpanthar:

As long as YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD... you can not totally ESCAPE FLESH. But you daily subdue it by Grace. .

You're right but let's not forget the role of FAITH. According to Romans 6:11, the only reason we have the power to subdue the flesh daily is because Christ has destroyed the power of SIN for us on the CROSS, so we are dead to SIN - the flesh no longer has dominion over us (Romans 6:14). Having this FAITH in Christ's finished work is the beginning of experiencing victory over SIN.
Re: Will I Keep Fighting The Devil? How I Wish I Had Known This..... by Goshen360(m): 12:44am On Jun 21, 2019
UceeGod:

You're right but let's not forget the role of FAITH. According to Romans 6:11, the only reason we have the power to subdue the flesh daily is because Christ has destroyed the power of SIN for us on the CROSS, so we are dead to SIN - the flesh no longer has dominion over us (Romans 6:14). Having this FAITH in Christ's finished work is the beginning of experiencing victory over SIN.

Whenever or wherever you read the word "sin" or "sins" in the scripture or our word of faith, try to understand through context which or what is meant because it's sometimes used as nature (noun) or as action (verb). The Greek concordance will also help. What was meant in the original is what it will mean to us today.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Speak White Man Language, Use Their Innovations Etc? / OPINION: Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / Church Members Seen Bowing Down To Touch Pastor Obinim’s 6-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.