Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home (34859 Views)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Too Bad
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by otokx(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
It is a pity.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by sunnyside16(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
and they killed a Professor........too bad a country.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
sad
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Masionreay: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Revers people are very wicked. That lecturer must have traumatized one tough guy like that. They feel like Lord in Uniport and RUST. Those wicked and frustrated Uniport and UST lecturers deserve death.
Uniport where a lecturer will fail u cos u forgot to greet him.
Uniport where u would spend years in school because a lecturer saw u with a girl he likes.
Uniport where a lecturer hates and jealouses an intelligent young man.
Uniport where a lecturer will like u when he knew that u will no longer going to be useful to society. Now he sees u as one that can't compete with him. U are now him friend.
Pls don't judge until u filter out those ogboni men in uniport
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
I am so happy I left Port Harcourt years ago. That place is not safe anymore

1 Like

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
RIP. sad
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by blackaxe78: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
[s]
Masionreay:
Revers people are very wicked. That lecturer must have traumatized one tough guy like that. They feel like Lord in Uniport and RUST. Those wicked and frustrated Uniport and UST lecturers deserve death.
[/s]
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
The robbers and cultists will come here to type "end SARS" so that they will continue their criminal acts

1 Like

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
So sad. May he rest in peace

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Johnboom: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmm, River of blood
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by izubext007: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
P H
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Gee001: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmmm Professor Amadi
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by badostic: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
YorubaAssassin:
My question is.. how do people even survive in that part of the country knowing fully well they're savagery? angry

They gov't and their leaders must have some form of support for this kind of behaviors cuz they're very rampant and nothing being done to curb it. angry

If people are still living in Borno and doing business why not Port Harcourt. I move around freely. I was made to know that the Prof has stepped on many toes and the University Community is not worried about it.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by badostic: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
If people are still living in Borno and doing business why not Port Harcourt. I move around freely. I was made to know that the Prof has stepped on many toes and the University Community is not worried about it.

1 Like

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by daebakdramas: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Iqraqurancenter being an Learn Quran online is playing its role as the best online Quran https://www.iqraqurancenter.com/teaching institute. Having wast experience of teaching Tajweed, Quran memorization (Hifz), Noorani Qaida, Basic Tajweed, Ten Qirat, Ijazah course and Islamic studies for kids, adult and female, iqraqurancenter remained one of the best online Quran tutoring academy
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by rOsy247(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
My goodness!! What did this old man do to those devils
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Masionreay: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
I visited Uniport 2yrs ago . I really pity some students there . If u hear their stories u would pity them. I met a man in his late thirties narrating how he had spent 12yrs in Uniport cos he confronted a lecturer who was abusing students. At a time, he reported the case to VC who later backed the lecturers after they denied the allegations. He said that he proceeded to the Human right to intervened in the matter. I don't know if the guy is still there. He looked to feeble and frustrated.
Many other guys I met have difference bad stories from their lecturers. It is too bad there.
A student said that at point , the lecturers don't mark the content of what u write but your name. If your name is strange or Eastern er/westerners u might suffer. Go and hear stories from students there.
Uniport and RUST are not too difference. The current VC of RSUT was once a Prof in Uniport . Many Uniport lecturers and also lecture in RSUT.
It is too bad in that region.Students are scared of their lecturers up to their Vc.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Very sad, these people are anti progress, this man has been in retirement, he was just re engaged by the school on contract to teach a course which is in demand , I guess jealous incompetent colleagues didnt want him to resume.

Terrible institution with terrible lecturers.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by YorubaAssassin: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
badostic:

Stepping on toes or not... the gov't has the ultimate duty to protect every of her citizens which the state of Rivers has failed at.

1 Like

Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by BarryLondon007(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Rest in Peace Sir... He was the Project supervisor to my ex girlfriend... Very disciplined... Well respected Man... A huge loss to the academic community in Nigeria...
Well said
But you don’t know who he really is
Just saying
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by blackboy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
The governor, the Commissioner of Police and.. most especially those 2; should be ashamed of themselves and should take it that they have blood on their hands. A whole area is said to be known for assassination, kidnapping, cultism etc and security has not been beefed up and major arrests and persecution in the court of law taken in respect to crime in that area. . Very bad. I dont see armed robbery in this case..spinal ..
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by freshMallam1122: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
there is no day passes, without a murder case in River State ...an yet they say PDP Is a saint an hardworking party... Na ogun go kee PDP for it's wareword life an lies
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by Cigarini: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow.... So sad. He taught me Bio 102 in my second semester 2003. A tough academician. RIP
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by shineeye1: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Robbers?
I would rather trail neverdowell campus cultists Maybe he refused to obey them. Nigerian society has infested our ivory towers with vagabonds
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by JBoss25(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
boyfwend:
Op, you have a special place in hell. Why will you be spoiling a place you have no idea of how it looks like.
Just look at the gibberish things you said about rumuolumini.
So because he is a condemning a place that is why you're telling your fellow human being that he has a special place in hell, wicked soul.
Re: Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home by tete7000(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Militancy turned the beautiful Port Harcourt into a criminals' haven. Oil continues to be siphoned while the many militants of yesterday find refuge in killing fellow helpless citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Peace Wisdom Ewinchola Murdered At Grand Ibro Hotel In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.