Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Will You Do In My Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In My Situation? (4024 Views)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / What Do I Do About My Situation? / My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In My Situation? by mp3ree: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
good day
i have an issue and i need urgent help.I just did traditional marriage to my girl friend ,found out later that she did introduction with a guy some weeks ago but later called it of two months before our traditional marriage ,also found out the ex fiance has been sleeping with even after she called the initial introduction off.up to the extent of sleeping with the guy four days to our traditional marriage.
am confused on what line of action i should take,she does not know have found out all this

please advice needed ,no insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
4 days to your wedding?that's a big slap to your face,which means she will still cheat even while married.

Do you want to live with a cheating wife??

19 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by banjicom(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
cry

God! what is this world really turning too.

Am even getting scared of marriage this days with all dis sad news u guys are just posting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by SLAP44: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Find out the style the ex BF is using, then start using it.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Kingosytex(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
mp3ree:
good day
i have an issue and i need urgent help.I just did traditional marriage to my girl friend ,found out later that she did introduction with a guy some weeks ago but later called it of two months before our traditional marriage ,also found out the ex fiance has been sleeping with even after she called the initial introduction off.up to the extent of sleeping with the guy four days to our traditional marriage.
am confused on what line of action i should take,she does not know have found out all this

the girl in question is a cheap olosho, marry her at ur peril. her ex will continue bleeping her till thy kingdom come. i will advice u to terminate every relationship u have with her, failure to do so is at ur own risk!!

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Wizywiz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nna end it sharpaly...she is not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
he is married to her already

Kingosytex:

the girl in question is a cheap olosho, marry her at ur peril. her ex will continue bleeping her till thy kingdom come. i will advice u to terminate every relationship u have with her, failure to do so is at ur own risk!!
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Infidelity of the highest order.
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
smh

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by shege45: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dump her
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Where you for jam dat kain girl?

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by tofolo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
he is married to her already

Make him collect him bride price kowai....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by AbleBeing: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by xpac01(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did you know all these.? Verify your source. And if it's a reliable source, then brother you need to take a drastic action by dumping her or observing how remorseful she appears.

Trust in marriage is one ingredient that keeps it going even when love appear to be going down South...

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by mp3ree: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kingosytex:

We already did traditional marriage in her village last weekend.i heard the ex has been sleeping with her once every week till the day of our traditional marriage.
. i saw text between her and ex confirming the time and place even there was one she ask the ex to bring condom and he should pay for two hours

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by YungDoe: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nawa oooo hmm
mp3ree:
good day

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
I can't stand all these bullish*ts, God knows am not marrying any Lady unless my dream of relocating to Deutschland comes through.

just imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
R
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
you know what to do..pls cancel every future event, carry the pain and move on...time heals all wound

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by carter009(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
WTF!!!!!!! Is wrong with girls of this days, cancel everything at once, all this hungry broke ass ladies, I keep saying it, relationships this days are not worth it, this ladies are not Worth doing anything for, they don't have shame at all, all they know is Bleep around with different men, Imagine they sad story.
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
lol, guy your matter dey burst brain grin grin grin grin grin, plus say you don't know what to do on top, grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by ecstasy357(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
mp3ree:
good day

Lemme be sarcastic... Marry her o, marry her well.

God is trying to save u from making a very big mistake, ya here asking us for advice!

The Lord is ya strength

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by zed7: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
What kind of advice do you need? Forgive and forget, afterall na u she chose, the sex with the ex is just farewell sex.
What sort of men do we have these days? You should be thanking God for saving you from a hôe and inviting us for thanksgiving. You are here asking for advice. Please go ahead and marry her.
PS:
You've done trad marriage already. Please return the bride price. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
undecided Take back yuh money n walk...
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by frankkydee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
FCBboy:
I can't stand all these bullish*ts, God knows am not marrying any Lady unless my dream of relocating to Deutschland comes through.

just imagine.

It will sure come through brother, don't lose hope, I join my faith with yours!
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
frankkydee:

It will sure come through brother, don't lose hope, I join my faith with yours!
Thanks for your support man.

Danke dir
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by frankkydee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
FCBboy:
Thanks for your support man.

Danke dir

Bitte schön
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by ImaIma1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Seems like you are not observant or both of you are not close. How won't you know she was planning an introduction? Or know that she had divided attention?

Anyway, it doesn't look good, whichever angle you look at it from. She's cannot be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by skywalker240(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Which i can help,
passing through my own problem too embarassed
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
mp3ree:
good day

Cancel everything undecided
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by united442(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
holy christ!!!

very sorry man.

how long did you date her without noticing all this?
you should know her better from her past life down to her birth if possible before talking about marriage..

na wa..

fear WOMEN!

fear WOMEN!!

fear WOMEN!!!

single shame,dey no get!

90% of ladies are cheating demons in human form,hiding their ugly and demonic life in human skin..

dnt quote me,just fix yourself inside the remaining 10%..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl Cheating / Beautiful Bikini Pictures Of The Tallest Woman In Brazil(photos) / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.