Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Opportunity For Those Interested - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Opportunity For Those Interested (500 Views)

Free Online Ugwu Farming Lecture For Those Interested In Making Money. / Hastom 2018/2019 Joint Venture Opportunity For Absentee Farmers / Nysc Ppa Job Opportunity For Agric Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen,

Here is an opportunity to do cassava farming rewardingly.
A company in Ondo state, Klickconnect ltd is presently giving out lands(free of charge) to cassava farmers.
The land is 1600 hectares and all cleared.The land is tractorable and no need for any manual land preparation.

The most interesting part is that this company is buying off your tubers upon maturity.They buy 30tonnes of tubers per day.
Land allocation begins next week all what you need is your interest.
Please I am not interested in managing it for you as I am busy but I decided to share so most people here can benefit.If you are an absentee farmer or an angel investor,you can always get someone to manage the project for you.

For more enquiry and details ,you may contact me on 08137565773 or 08024230245

1 Like

Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
MDDarah84:
Ladies and gentlemen,

Here is an opportunity to do cassava farming rewardingly.
A company in Ondo state, Klickconnect ltd is presently giving out lands(free of charge) to cassava farmers.
The land is 1600 hectares and all cleared.The land is tractorable and no need for any manual land preparation.

The most interesting part is that this company is buying off your tubers upon maturity.They buy 30tonnes of tubers per day.
Land allocation begins next week all what you need is your interest.
Please I am not interested in managing it for you as I am busy but I decided to share so most people here can benefit.If you are an absentee farmer or an angel investor,you can always get someone to manage the project for you.

For more enquiry and details ,you may contact me on 08137565773 or 08024230245

Please I will prefer chat to calls.

For those who has called to indicate interest,kindly forward;

Name,
Number of hectares,
to me via WhatsApp or as SMS.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Enjoy
Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hello,
While I commend the interest I have received thus far judging from the messages received,do kindly note that the company will not be paying for any of the farming activities.

Indicate only the size you know your pocket can cover please.
Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Klickconnect will only give u the land and off take your products
Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by MDDarah84(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
To ensure everyone is on the same page and to assist me in passing info across once and for all,I am going to create a WhatsApp group for those who have indicated interest and those who intends to do that.

Kindly hi me up on WhatsApp to get added.
Re: Opportunity For Those Interested by Kennyprince: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Am interested. In Lagos presently

(1) (Reply)

Offtaker Needed For Sweet Corn / 6weeks Old Noiler Birds Available For Sale / Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.