Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) (45874 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
See wasted youths. The Indians has virtually taken over ICT sector all over the world due to the brains of their youths. But Nigerian youths are all bent on been criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
ogene144:

If u have be denied visa or something good because of the havoc this Yahoo boys have caused us u wil wish them death

Not every body you see carrying laptop everyday, driving a nice car is a yahoo boy, don't be deceived. A lot of people don't want you to know their secrets, so they keep you guessing. But i agree with you 100% nigerians are now been called 'scammers' and its affecting not only visa application but also the legit hustler trying to work online just like Fiver

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

he is not a hungry boy. he is a common criminal, a riffraff who steals peoples hard earned money and blows it on frivolities.

Not all of them, some Niggas have used this same G to shape their Generation the world itself is a Scam the system sucks. Just take at look at Gov who promised 30k minimum wage are making a U turn all of a sudden but Billions of Naira has been made available for incoming senators for welcoming party plus over 25mil monthly package. Is that not a bigger Scam , are they really working hard for the money? These men are ones stealing the Nations wealth and tax payers money. You guys just fail to understand simple principle . You just hate G boys that's all.
If the country is good enough crime will drop. Those countries with low crime rate check out their unemployment rate and compare it with Nigeria. Hungerbad.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Not all of them, some Niggas have used this same G to shape their Generation the world itself is a Scam the system sucks. Just take at look at Gov who promised 30k minimum wage are making a U turn all of a sudden but Billions of Naira has been made available for incoming senators for welcoming party plus over 25mil monthly package. Is not a bigger Scam , are you they really working hard for the money? These men are ones stealing the Nations wealth and tax payers money. You guys just fail to understand simple principle . You just hate G boys that's all.
If the country is good enough crime will drop. Those countries with low crime rate check out their unemployment rate and compare it with Nigeria. Hungerbad.

all this is the usual bullshit they tell you in 419 school

reparations
politicians are doing it
we are hungry
we are growing the economy

sort of like the way they teach your compatriots who rob to shout where is the money?

you are nothing more than a common criminal. if you are really concerned about senators wages, get off your ass, organize and march. you are more concerned with living a life of easy money. given enough time, you will be stealing from old women in nigeria too. arent you the same one running around stealing womens underwear?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by 989900: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
The world is grey.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
I have 2 laptops, if dem see me hope dem no go ask me nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Akiika: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
There should be no time wasting on these fraudsters. While they await trial, just get them into some farm, give them hoe and cutlass, make them work their a$$ off to understand how to earn money through hard work.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
rusher14:
All of them get the same supplier of slippers?

It never ceases to surprise me. Despite the money they make yahoo boys still dress like ruffians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Iampeterpraise: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
This wan na real sign of end time..
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Akiika: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
BarryLondon007:

How about our politicians in office?
Just asking
Submit petition against such corrupt politicans. Organize political active groups, attend protest without expecting payment...wake up, stop pandering to tribal and religion politics.
Vote right, do not keep voting corrupt politicians, hold your elective officers accountable, stop screaming one single man's name (Buhari) because he is not from your village. The policy of your state Government have more impact on your life than FG. Wasting time in churches or mosques rather than working is counterproductive. You cannot be magically successful by spending too much time at places of worship and stupidly giving money to some guy that called himself/herself pastor. Think outside the box, create job, stop looking for work that is not there.
Fraud and criminality is not the way to go. It is against the law.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

all this is the usual bullshit they tell you in 419 school

reparations
politicians are doing it
we are hungry
we are growing the economy

sort of like the way they teach your compatriots who rob to shout where is the money?

you are nothing more than a common criminal. if you are really concerned about senators wages, get off your ass, organize and march. you are more concerned with living a life of easy money. given enough time, you will be stealing from old women in nigeria too. arent you the same one running around stealing womens underwear?

Why won't I be concerned about their wage?? Why do we have the checks and balance system?? Nigerian youths are not lazy create jobs and watch people get engaged. You think if unemployment hit USA and China crime rate will not increase If a thief is caught in the GRA he'll be handed over to the police because most people there are rich and have no time for fight, but if a thief is caught in the market the next thing you'll see is ashes because of what? Hunger I guess....

Nobody is born with a laptop or phone hunger and bad Energy lead people into crime. If our elders are employed and made life through that means we'll encourage to do the same. But most of our elders are not even employed and they suffered. But in this Generation we see that yahoo pays what do you expect the youths to do? Fold their hands? We need to be realistic.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by studentofTruth: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Not every body you see carrying laptop everyday, driving a nice car is a yahoo boy, don't be deceived. A lot of people don't want you to know their secrets, so they keep you guessing. But i agree with you 100% nigerians are now been called 'scammers' and its affecting not only visa application but also the legit hustler trying to work online just like Fiver

Exactly my concern. Indiscriminately arresting anyone with laptop. Some of us work on many freelance platforms and trade the forex market. Some neighbors can get jealous and start snitching around. My own is EFCC should search the laptop for incriminating evidence first, and only when there's an evidence of fraudulent activity should an arrest be made. All this arresting of people with laptops without tangible evidence and immediately moving to media trial is a crime against the innocent ones!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na so e don reach cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Akiika: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why won't I be concerned about their wage?? Why do we have the checks and balance system?? Nigerian youths are not lazy create jobs and watch people get engaged. You think if unemployment hit USA and China crime rate will not increase If a thief is caught in the GRA he'll be handed over to the police because most people there are rich and have no time for fight, but if a thief is caught in the market the next thing you'll see is ashes because of what? Hunger I guess....

Nobody is born with a laptop or phone hunger and bad Energy lead people into crime. If our elders are employed and made life through that means we'll encourage to do the same. But most of our elders are not even employed and they suffered. But in this Generation we see that yahoo pays what do you expect the youths to do? Fold their hands? We need to be realistic.

There is no excuse for crime. Have you thought about the victims? Why should they be victimized. Yahoo yahoo is stealing from other people, it is a crime. Get caught, go to jail. There are still unemployed folks in the US, if they are caught committing fraud, they go to jail and more often than none are unable to get any decent job even after doing the time. The criminal record follows them for the rest of their lives.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oh
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
studentofTruth:

Exactly my concern. Indiscriminately arresting anyone with laptop. Some of us work on many freelance platforms and trade the forex market. Some neighbors can get jealous and start snitching around. My own is EFCC should search the laptop for incriminating evidence first, and only when there's an evidence of fraudulent activity should an arrest be made. All this arresting of people with laptops without tangible evidence and immediately moving to media trial is a crime against the innocent ones!

God bless you. Some are innocent but ones they see any white man or lady your automatically a G boy. Some bcuz they cant pay the fee requested they are G boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

more stories from the school of thieves

why are kids in university scamming people? have they entered the job market yet? is that the hallmark of a person who is hungry? why is a hungry person running round buying exotic cars? is that what people in employment do?

you are just a bunch of lazy get rich quick good for nothings is all. it takes 5 to 10 years to become a success. we all saw it with linda ikeji from her black gate and toyota camry to her murano to her range and her banana island mansion. she put in work, and she lived within her means. you lot are just a bunch of lazy, good for nothing bums. stealing from the poor and wasting it

your only saving grace is that you are not stealing from these politicians you wail so much about, steal from them, and watch the laws giving you 20 years materialize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

You need to stop blaming people for your ban, you are picking up your friends bad habits. Aaronbee7 don't have to report you. The mods are watching and if they see inappropriate behavior they will ban you on their own.

Show me some respect sheneyney
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
27 from osun, 27 from ogun again. Kilode efegba sanmon lowo olohun ni?

I talked ahm we yoruba are the most lazy youths in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yahoo boys and slippers, I Yam not understanding ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

more stories from the school of thieves

why are kids in university scamming people? have they entered the job market yet? is that the hallmark of a person who is hungry? why is a hungry person running round buying exotic cars? is that what people in employment do?

you are just a bunch of lazy get rich quick good for nothings is all. it takes 5 to 10 years to become a success. we all saw it with linda ikeji from her black gate and toyota camry to her murano to her range and her banana island mansion. she put in work, and she lived within her means. you lot are just a bunch of lazy, good for nothing bums. stealing from the poor and wasting it

your only saving grace is that you are not stealing from these politicians you wail so much about, steal from them, and watch the laws giving you 20 years materialize

You mentioned only Linda ikeji how many can you mention out of the millions of unemployed youths we've? You're not serious at all. Like I said bad Energy is another cause of crime. If you've 50 graduates today at least 35 are unemployed and they spread the negative vibe that there's no job outside what hope are you giving to the kids in school? If you're calling Toyota spider an exotic car i sorry for you... In developed countries a child of 18 is already living comfortably and driving is own car whether he's educated or not as long he get his hands on something.
It's only in Nigeria a boy of 25 yrs will be considered too desperate to make wealth we're indeed backwards

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

You mentioned only Linda ikeji how many can you mention out of the millions of unemployed youths we've? You're not serious at all. Like I said bad Energy is another cause of crime. If you've 50 graduates today at least 35 are unemployed and they spread the negative vibe that there's no job outside what hope are you giving to the kids in school? If you're calling Toyota spider an exotic car i sorry for you... In developed countries a child of 18 is already living comfortably and driving is own car whether he's educated or not as long he get his hands on something.
It's only in Nigeria a boy of 25 yrs will be considered too desperate to make wealth we're indeed backwards

you are just a lazy thief who is too far gone. don't worry, they will soon get you too. and it will be good riddance
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Akiika post=79523560]

There is no excuse for crime. Have you thought about the victims? Why should they be victimized. Yahoo yahoo is stealing from other people, it is a crime. Get caught, go to jail. There are still unemployed folks in the US, if they are caught committing fraud, they go to jail and more often than none are unable to get any decent job even after doing the time. The criminal record follows them for the rest of their lives. [/quote

Adam and Eve still committed sin in the Garden despite having it all. You can't eradicate crime but you can minimize it. There's a way your parent will bring up to extent that you can't blame them if you don't succeed. Nigeria Govt have failed big time. Most people who go into crime is as a result of hunger. Did you see the long queue for road cleaners this money in one of the South eastern region That pic will tell a better story..
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

you are just a lazy thief who is too far gone. don't worry, they will soon get you too. and it will be good riddance

Fucccck off, I wish you meet a kidnapper or Armed Robbers then you'll thank Yahoo who don't give a fuuuck about you ...
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by goooze(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
israelmao:
I will continue to say that arresting these guys cannot fix the problems,Yahoo business gained more ascendancy and became more rampant because youth unemployment is alarming that is not to make an excuse for them but honestly Nigerian worsening economy is one of the contributory factors.FG can just gather those that have been arrested so far and train them in positive ventures that are ICT-related and also patronize their services or products as the case may be.This is one out of a thousand ways to refocus or redirect their minds from fraudulent acts.
There is no time in the history of this country that youths were gainfully employed. Fraud is never an excuse for lack of employment lots of graduate including ladies are taking up other skillful jobs to make ends meet. Let me burst your brain I was so surprised at the amount a lady (chemistry graduate) makes every month in her shoes manufacturing shop as a result of weekly contribution please,advice the male to learn welding or automobile if they won't make ends meet. To worsen the whole situation, most of them are unemployable because they having nothing upstairs stop the blame and tell the truth to their face .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Devgod:
Who told you that?. Which digital skills can bring in $200k with 3 months work
Go to upwork.com
Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
anonymous1759:

Fucccck off, I wish you meet a kidnapper or Armed Robbers then you'll thank Yahoo who don't give a fuuuck about you ...

i have met them an i have the scars to prove it. the robbers were just like you. useless animals who should have been flushed down the toilet. when they caught one of them in a different part of town, the silly boy started wailing about how the country is hard, he was robbing so he could make money to get out nigeria.

useless lazy good for nothing nigerian youths. your mates in india, where there is far more poverty than nigeria, have their shiit togehter and they are taking over IT the world over. you lot on the other hand are just a bunch of scummy pickpockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
rusher14:
All of them get the same supplier of slippers?
They all bought it from Aboki wey dey hawk am tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.