Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice (10887 Views)

Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by shadrach77: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
"Toni and I are separated and a divorce is already in the pipeline. We can never come together again. If people are being fed by wrong sources about the possibility of reconciling, they are hearing from me now that it is not possible. We can't come back." 9ice said in a recent interview.

He went further to reveal that he will never get married again, though he plans to have two or three more children. He already has one son, Zion, with his ex, Toni Payne.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/9199/28/i-will-never-marry-again-9ice-says.html
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Mobinga: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2010
Who Cares?? Bullshit
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by spikedcylinder: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Tshew. Who asked you? undecided
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by ikamefa(f): 2:10am On Oct 06, 2010
like we give a flying phork what the youngun does with his prick undecided undecided undecided undecided

shameless igbo-gbemi of akoka angry angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by tpiah: 3:51am On Oct 06, 2010
He went further to reveal that he will never get married again, though he plans to have two or three more children

is he on drugs?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 3:59am On Oct 06, 2010
like i care if hez doing ID cabasa now undecided undecided

who uses his own failed marriage and basterd rearing abilities to stay in the limelight ? only 9ice i guess

bloody battyman
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Tosinville(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^u be mumu, wetin u sabi?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

have you finally gone mad ? or they are still managing your situation ?

cant you just drop your opinion dats if you av one to start with 'stead of attacking me

if kissing 9ice's balls puts food on your table why not kiss wat you are fed to kiss and stop pointing stoopid arrows

Arindin omo
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Tosinville(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^Madam, u don't sounds better rather than a scumbag.

If you don't know the feud between ruggedman, Toni payne and 9ice its better u keep quiet, its not mandatory for dwarfs like u to be talk/seen in the midst of tall people.

9ice have his reason for saying that, i also support him for that and idi0ts like u only jump into conclusion with what u see here, u don't have some reasonable to say then go play with baby doll

oponu omo jatijati.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2010
If am a scumbag surely you are the maggot dat feeds on the scum inside that bag. . . dat ranks you two levels lower in the scum world still beneath me

who gives fifty break-dancing f[i]u[/i]cks about ruggedman and nice ? do i look like a mediocre chopshit to you ?  undecided

Its a waste of time talking trashy trash with you and your likes . . .maybe you need to focus on your studies 'stead of listening to 9ice all year round

dats just bad for you, trust me.

Tosinville:

its not mandatory for [b]dwarfs [/b]like u to be  talk/seen in the midst of tall people.

P.S : am taller dan the Goliath in your lineage  cheesy
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by spikedcylinder: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2010
Googles, I  wouldn't bother if I were you. Tosinville has shalanga for a brain.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2010
grin grin grin

me sef tire for the shithead o

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by thameamead(f): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

like i care if hez doing ID cabasa now undecided undecided

who uses his own failed marriage and basterd rearing abilities to stay in the limelight ? only 9ice i guess

bloody battyman

He's an ungrateful wretch.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Mobinga: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Googles sad you're even replying him? You're bigger than him nau sad
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

the thing is such an irritant and he picked the wrongest time to attack me
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

grin grin

But why??
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by graciella(f): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
Where the children go take come out? abi he wan beome 2baba 2nd? He go loose his fans oh
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Basics007: 5:05am On Oct 07, 2010
Do people have abuse archives or something? I mean the kind of abuses i have seen on NL e.g. the one goin on above,i can only open my mouth in amazement. O ga o!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by juman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
Please marry again. If you marry a good woman, you will see the benefit of marriage.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oluite(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
looking 4 some good abuse line come ova to nairaland.LOL!pls googles dat sm stuffs.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Synthase(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
onpe wetin concern agbero with overload or should i call it sinking ship? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by crackhouse(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
9ice, that's very 9ice of you, carry go. it's Ur life. live it to the fullest boy. cry cry grin cheesy
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Ayowumie(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
as if i care to know. Whose business is his marriage? Mschhhhhewwwwwwwww
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Interesting. . .he should seek advice from 2face !
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Acidosis(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
Is that all?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by md4real(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

if kissing 9ice's balls puts food on your table why not kiss wat you are fed to kiss
and stop pointing stoopid arrows

Arindin omo

googles:

If am a scumbag surely you are the maggot dat feeds on the scum inside that bag. . . dat ranks you two levels lower in the scum world still beneath me

who gives fifty break-dancing f[i]u[/i]cks about ruggedman and nice ? do i look like a mediocre chopshit to you ?  undecided

Its a waste of time talking trashy trash with you and your likes . . .maybe you need to focus on your studies 'stead of listening to 9ice all year round

dats just bad for you, trust me.

P.S : [color=#990000][b]am taller dan the Goliath in your lineage[/color][/b]  cheesy

GOOGLE PLEASE KEEP IT UP. I AM LEARNING A LOT FORM YOUR VOCABULARY. grin
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by md4real(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
as for nice, MOST WOMEN ARE BAD AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY. I BEG LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by paulex: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Wat a foolish statement 4rm nice. Wel, if e no wan marry again, who cares! Dats his fuckin life. E no affect me.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by JUO(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
na who dey sofer the pain?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Tonyet1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Tonye-t (googles' NL father): my pikin [googles] wetin make you dey quarrel for public like this ehn?? was this how i trained you?. . .when i was 'ur age i had gotten 3 children already. . .just imagine. . .you are making me shed tears for you. did i spend my monies on you to learn how to yab? {Tonye-t crying}

Googles: papa sorry i no go do am again

Tonye-t: its ok my daughter. . .go and prepare my food. make sure you warm the okra soup for me o!

Googles: ok mpa!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonye-t (with bear bear for face, now Tosinville's NL daddy): Tosin come here

Tosin: [ignores papa's call, and later answered] yes papa!

Tonye-t: Tosin! Tosin!! Tosin!!! how many times i call you

Tosin: 3times papa

Tonye-t: All your mate don marry finish, you dey here dey fight with girl abi?

Tosin: (heads bent, not replying)

Tonye-t: I dey talk to you. . .are you still a baby?

Tosin: no papa

Tonye-t: den wetin make you dey quarrel with a girl?

Tosin: papa, she too do?

Tonye-t: and so what? is it your business?

Tosin: (squeezing his face)

Tonye-t: now go inside and get me my cutlass

Tosin: (shivering)

Tonye-t: you go follow me go farm today. . .maybe after today you go learn not to disgrace me your NL papa for public

{tosin brings the cutlass and they both headed for the farm} story continues. . . .  angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
md4real:

GOOGLE PLEASE KEEP IT UP. I AM LEARNING A LOT FORM YOUR VOCABULARY. grin
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by blank(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
Easier said than done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. / Dagrin Is Not Dead: / 5 Hot Photos Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.