Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} (1101 Views)

Dairy Of Javascript Challenge / What are the Advantages Of Javascript Framework Over Vanilla Javascript / 30 Days Of React Challenge {June 21 - July 20} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by codeGenius47: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
My current skillset is Html5 css3 and Javascript.In this challenge I plan to build 30 projects using vanilla javascript this will enable me to have projects in my portfolio and strengthen my Javascript skillset while i learn React on the other hand

Re: 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by nigg(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello buddy, do you mind sharing the topics of the project you are working on here so we do them together. I have just finished learning HTML CSS and javascript, now I'm gradually diving into NodeJS for the server side, although I just started two weeks ago. Thank you for this idea
Re: 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by dgee1(m): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Please I would like to be part of this. I have knowledge of HTML and CSS. Just started learning JavaScript. I would like you to mentor me and if there is any way I can contribute to your project, I would be glad to. Thanks.
Re: 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by codeGenius47: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2019
nigg:
Hello buddy, do you mind sharing the topics of the project you are working on here so we do them together. I have just finished learning HTML CSS and javascript, now I'm gradually diving into NodeJS for the server side, although I just started two weeks ago. Thank you for this idea

Good to have you here
Re: 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by codeGenius47: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2019
dgee1:
Please I would like to be part of this. I have knowledge of HTML and CSS. Just started learning JavaScript. I would like you to mentor me and if there is any way I can contribute to your project, I would be glad to. Thanks.

OK bro
Re: 30 Days Of Javascript Challenge {June 21 - July 20} by codeGenius47: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Day 1 project is a javascript calculator.
To do this you need knowledge of Dom and event in javascript this will enable you to interact with Html in javascript environment

Attached is the image of my calculator.You can find the code on my github pages and clone it to read through and reproduce the same thing or make it better.

https://nerdysolution47.github.io/JavascriptCalculator/.

(1) (Reply)

Where I Can To Become Web Developer or programming / I Have Free WIFI At My Disposal. Give Me Links To Download Programming Tutorials / Ruby On Rails Or Node.js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.