Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison (40748 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Legacyy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
yea he needs it
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by AnalQueenluci: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I love dis guy to my bone marrow
.so handsome multi talented and gentle

Olamide n co couldnt lick his shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
ok
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by dona4real(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good for him..
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by sammchuck1: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
simonlee:

and so?
is his mother not supposed to influence his own success....

cheesy grin leave the mumu
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by DimIsaac10(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Diz IMO governor go worst oooooo. I pity IMO oo
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Teejay13(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Big ups to Naeto C. What an inspiring development.
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Influence of his mother

Everybody is using one influence or the other even Sowore used his media influence which sm1else may not have bt that can only kick start to a point or level then it’s up to ur individual performance, ingenuity and acceptability.
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Emanodimo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
olassybaba:
At least he doesn't have tattoos and dreadlock, he is worth it

The guy have my respect not the bunch of artiste that we have now.
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by drmikeadams(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
U should know my P,
U know where I'll be,
I represent d street,
Dey call me Naeto Naeto C....
grin grin that guy kini big deal album was à hit back to back

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by jbblues24(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by DonMekino(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2019
I think the post is misleading somehow, yes naeto c made a name with music back then and his mum too helped, but then he joined politics and don't forget his academic qualifications too.... Let's not drown his cv in the euphoria of his rapping or political nativity..... And I dare say he rarely sang vulgar lyrics in his songs too.... Everyone needs a platform, his mum gave him one, it's left for him to use it and help other youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by simeone007: 2:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Make your own mom influence you ode
Rednaxelot:
Influence of his mother
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2019
10 years ago this guy song title '10 OVER 10' hit the world
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by fyneguy: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2019
simonlee:

and so?

None of you should blame Tinubu when he puts his own in positions
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2019
simonlee:

and so?

And did the person say anything was bad about his mother's influence? undecided
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Femeto: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2019
G.P tank level. They can't reach you Naeto C.
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Melody25: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2019
He holds a Phd. What have you?
Rednaxelot:
Influence of his mother
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Angelicqueen(f): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2019
sweet mother aaa Ahaa sweet mother oooo ewooo

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Adedaniel211(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2019
congrat bro
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by HomeOfMe(f): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Naetochukwu Chikwe popularly known as Naeto C, has been appointed as Special Assistant to Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State.

Before being appointed as Special Assistant to Governor Emeka Ihedioha on Lagos Liaison, Naeto C served as a Committee member for the Kwara State PDP primaries, sent by the PDP headquarters in Abuja.

The exercise took place at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin, the state capital, with Naeto, who is the son of Nigeria’s former Aviation minister Kema Chikwe and his committee members headed by Charles Menabbo were on ground to make sure everything was in order.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/naeto-c-appointed-special-assistant-to-governor-emeka-ihedioha-of-imo-state/

10/10...
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by enomakos(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Congrats bros
correct
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by charlesditro: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Influence of his mother
you and the likes of your comment are like the stone in a beans. Need to be selected and trashed. #Weed.
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by PAQ(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Influence of his mother

To be privileged is not a bad thing bro. If its qualification, he has it. Went to good schools upto masters level. Despite all that he broke out of his parents shackles and did what he desires; music. Without his mothers influence he did well in the music industry while it lasted.

So whats your problem?
Re: Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison by Sunsets: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Shebi Shebi you are on fire now!!!!!! Congrats
Nazarethnaza:
Naetochukwu Chikwe popularly known as Naeto C, has been appointed as Special Assistant to Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State.

Before being appointed as Special Assistant to Governor Emeka Ihedioha on Lagos Liaison, Naeto C served as a Committee member for the Kwara State PDP primaries, sent by the PDP headquarters in Abuja.

The exercise took place at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin, the state capital, with Naeto, who is the son of Nigeria’s former Aviation minister Kema Chikwe and his committee members headed by Charles Menabbo were on ground to make sure everything was in order.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/naeto-c-appointed-special-assistant-to-governor-emeka-ihedioha-of-imo-state/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.