Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper (37515 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by JBoss25(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Rucheen:
Foolish boy.

My advice to suicidal people: Come out in an open place with a bottle of sniper, lighter, and a gallon of fuel. Drink the sniper very fast, pour the fuel on yourself and spark the lighter shouting on top of your voice GIVE US LIGHT! GIVE US LIGHT!! GIVE US LIGHT!!!

Maybe you could be of a help to the rest of the remaining Nigerians
lol, the sniper wouldn't even allow you to say a word, you'll be coughing and vomiting uncontrollably

1 Like

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by PECO4KING(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Rucheen:
Foolish boy.

My advice to suicidal people: Come out in an open place with a bottle of sniper, lighter, and a gallon of fuel. Drink the sniper very fast, pour the fuel on yourself and spark the lighter shouting on top of your voice GIVE US LIGHT! GIVE US LIGHT!! GIVE US LIGHT!!!

Maybe you could be of a help to the rest of the remaining Nigerians

Infact i dey always reason am too. Make they die for us by protesting for us or go to police station drink sniper light them self up and shout pls stop police brutality .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by andrew444(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Neddstark:

You think people will normally go and drink sniper? Suicidal Depression is a force that makes people look for the nearest suicide means for relief. Haven't you heard of many people who after drinking sniper start looking for help but its too late? Many people feel so ad sometimes like jumping down to the lagoon but dismiss the idea eventually. Compare those who have chosen sniper and those who have chosen jumping into the lagoon. More than 50:1

Lol

You have a good point broda

1 Like

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by Godson32(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2019
RichBoy247:

You are also depressed. Take Sniper Humanicide like your fellow weaklings and great Idi Amin Dada for me. Buhari Lee you there.
U cant even organise ur english and u re quoting me. Who is depressed here? Aboki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by Generalpatton: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2019
andrew444:

Lol

You have a good point broda
Morning sir,my landlord is about go evict me,cant renew my rent.please help
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by booksrite(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Infact i dey always reason am too. Make they die for us by protesting for us or go to police station drink sniper light them self up and shout pls stop police brutality .

embarassed
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by sandrahnaub(f): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Awe4luv:

Uhm....beautiful professional plantain fryer, I will like to eat Ur fried plantain with some stew....
No wahala
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by Awe4luv(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2019
sandrahnaub:

No wahala
Kindly reply my mail
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by sandrahnaub(f): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Awe4luv:

Kindly reply my mail
Resend
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by Tinyemeka(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
budaatum:

The only thing holding you back from offing yourself is your kids and ailing mum and where you'll go when you die.

Was going through my previous posts and saw this. My mum eventually passed away June 30.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by budaatum: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tinyemeka:

Was going through my previous posts and saw this. My mum eventually passed away June 30.
She rests in eternity and has remained in your thoughts so you live.

I take it.
Re: Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper by ellizy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15
Some of these suicides comes as a result of these sportbets gambling.. e get the way visual addiction go hold so tight wey suicidal thought no go ever leave your mind...
Bet is addictive
Bet is suicidal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) / Robber Returns Money After Checking Woman's Bank Balance In China (Video) / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.