Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] (11458 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Nude Photos Of 9ice Leaks After He Was Caught Grabbing The Boobs Of A Mystery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Rejoice9jaBlog: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Hilarious Video of a Lady who wanted to take some pictures with an elephant but instead the elephant started sucking her boobs with the nose.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9674112_20190620211851_jpeg4852a4184bcedc4e25e8e18840336168

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
HERE==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/20/trending-video-of-an-elephant-sucking-the-boobs-of-a-lady/

1 Share

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Rejoice9jaBlog: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
LOL
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by SLAP44: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lalasticlala , come and chii chom chin grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by chiommy123(f): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
This people strong oh. To me that thing is scary

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Donald95(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Her Arm pit is smelling very bad.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by wagazala: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who no like better thing .. grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Generalwoodz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Elephant: come lemme press small na
(girl introduces bobi)

girl: but press it small small baba Ele

elephant: okay

girl: ewo!! take it easy naaa. my nipple dey pain me
(girl attempts to run)

elephant:I don miss that that bobi die
"pls come lemme press again"
I will hand over my remaining tusk...I dont care!
(did you notice that baba Ele has only one tusk?)

Girl: ooooo...okay

Elephantsadnow attempts to suck the bobi) I cant lose my remaining valued tusk just for pressing onlysad sad...lemme suck abeg

Girl:No No no sucking...the bobi has been paid in full..I dey go deliver apple to a shithole country nextweek...

to be continued when she lands in Naija

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2019
And she stood there. She's obviously enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by MrTrend(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Which of the movie is this?

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Finally,
LADIES are just meant to be PHUCKT, any other thing about them should be seen as an ancillary.
Truly this makes them happy and fulfilled.

They are just meant for RELAXATION.
Little wonder they are positioned around BEER PARLOURS, BEACHES, MOTELS, PARKS...
No wonder ANGELS saw them & missed their way.
We really never Understood them.
We were misled cry cry cry cry

I will never blame NED NWOKO again..!!
In fact he is my ROLE MODEL now
King Solomon remains my Grandpatron.
He understood them long ago..!
LADIES, please FORGIVE us for we don’t know what we have been doing.....
To Mark this, I will be giving out #500 Airtime to the FIRST 20 Ladies, so just indicate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by femi4: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
And she stood there.
She's obviously enjoying it
It makes her wet.....its an heavenly feeling

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by partnerbizz5(f): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Evilforest, chill jor.
Women sef. The animal go just vex now throway her.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Tarzan360(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2019
He can suck the puns too.......
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Timmypromise(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2019
femi4:
It makes her wet.....its an heavenly feeling

Femi4 how do know she is wet
You pour water on her body
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Raydos: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
When me dey here nothing to suck

Nonsense and buhari

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ur mumu go last undecided
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Lonelypacifist6: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lucky Elephant, save some pussy for us.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Dhortunn(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
I have got the following digital goods for sale.

✅Netflix
✅HBO
✅VPN (Express, Nord, IPVanish, Windscribe, HMA, Vypr)
✅Spotify
✅Grammarly
✅Lynda
✅Microsoft Keys (Windows, Office)
✅RDP Logins

⚠️ Validity ranges from One year to Lifetime depending on which of the goods you are getting.
♻️ Replacement Policy & Guarantee covers these goods.

Instagram: @accountsng
WhatsApp: https:///+2348168481417
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
One of this elephant just killed someone in Kenya recently
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by DavidEsq(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Generalwoodz:
(girl introduces bobi)

(girl attempts to run)

I will hand over my remaining trunck...I dont care!
(did you notice that baba Ele has only one trunk?)

Elephantsadnow attempts to suck the bobi) I cant lose my remaining valued trunk just for pressing onlysad sad...lemme suck abeg

Girl:No No no sucking...the bobi has been paid in full..I dey go deliver apple to a shithole country nextweek...

LMAO @ baba Ele
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by geepawps(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Generalwoodz:
(girl introduces bobi)

(girl attempts to run)

I will hand over my remaining trunck...I dont care!
(did you notice that baba Ele has only one trunk?)

Elephantsadnow attempts to suck the bobi) I cant lose my remaining valued trunk just for pressing onlysad sad...lemme suck abeg

This one weak me o...Lmao
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by welturebotanical: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
CURE PIMPLES NATURALLY
Check my signature for more info
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by oalandAgents2: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
The trunk is not the elephants mouth so it cannot be said to be "sucking".
Smelling, sniffing or handling perhaps grin
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by seunmohmoh(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Tifunloran: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Elephant too wan enjoy
Re: Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] by Rejoice9jaBlog: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon / TBoss: Enemies Are Never Far Off, Pain, Tears Are Caused By Those From Within / MC Galaxy: "How I Discovered My Talents Through Hunger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.