Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage (70755 Views)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by nairalee(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
This video was before tonight's game. So after this dancing they still watched tonight's game with their hearts in their mouth. Thank God we sha qualified or else these dances woulda been for nothing

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by BlaQJeeZ: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
cucumbae:
Super eagles and super falcons always qualify as best losers.
Meanwhile,I no like the way the oyinbo coach dey smooch the players.

trust me that white dude go don cut that bar wells..olosho

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by spiceadole: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
This Asisat Oshoala na Agbero
"Which kain talk be that one?"
Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Instead of them to play well and secure a spot, they will be depending on the outcome of another game.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by lecturer50(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Those girls toto go sweet die

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did it happened, chaii!
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by fujirice: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.

#JustSaying

Good luck girls, I'm optimistic they'll bring home the trophy kiss
Lol!
You are just confused. Speaking from both sides of your mouth grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Kingbenn(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
All the best girls
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by ubee(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=79527249]What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.

#JustSaying
The extent of your delusions is so deep, it's the type never been seen.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Temptee101(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
See these fools instead of crying having to play Germany, they are there laughing

They should better hurry to meet our lifeless president back home

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by deltateam: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2019
White man is pleased. Who is giving me my own boob1e hugs? Oshoala to the rescue! White man is excited. tongue
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Pololomaster(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
congratulations....@ All the best.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Pololomaster(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
congratulations.... All the best.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:

#JustSaying

ARE you dementia or suffering from bipolar disease. Your statement contradict.

It is even best to say...
they were promoted on trial

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2019
spiceadole:
This Asisat Oshoala na Agbero "Which kain talk be that one?" Lol
Keeping women under the same roof for a week. And you expect them not to fight

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Germany will just disgrace them, I don't know why they are celebrating

Another game another allowance. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Pacesetter123(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Germany will just disgrace them, I don't know why they are celebrating
Why unah de tok football like dis?Who among those 16 teams tok say Im dey 100% sure say nah im go win ?If football nah as unah de tok, WHITE PAPER guys for don bcom billionaires by now.Cos dem go see fixtures like man u vs hudederfield n shouted Man U win n ova 4.5, wolves vs Chelsea; Chelsea wins n ova 5.5,Man City vs C.palace; home win both halves.In all dis,dem go sidon near me in viewing center n be tearing de papers n abusing de so called big teams at de end of each of those matches.
So free de 9ja babes first first make dem play Adolf Hitler's babes finish,den we go know say football no be for pages of news paper.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by blazer2018: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Felixabel:
Nice one, thanks to the Thai ladies

Especially the goal posts grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by sojayy(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:

Ur head dey thr ! grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Felixjohn365: 1:19am On Jun 21, 2019
From fry pan to fire, they will still come back, Germany are waiting for u
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by tiwiex(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:
Always? Bit I read this is the first time they are doing it in the women World Cup?
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by MrCEO69(m): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:

#JustSaying

Like say person threaten u grin
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by simeone007: 2:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Like say them go pass the knockout stage na Germany o
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:19am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:

#JustSaying

Only the winner won't be kicked out.
If that's the logic, then only the winner shld celebrate whatever. How does that sound?

#JustSaying
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by kingBenedict: 3:13am On Jun 21, 2019
mayormick:
So who are we playing now?
Germany
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Banmeallday: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats to our IPOB team....Anyway the only person not happy is the OYIBO coach who was hoping on enjoying Paris with the loot he and the NFF that he’s sharing the loot with, quietly....

Now he has to pretend to be coaching for another 90 minutes LOL
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:25am On Jun 21, 2019
Kingkufun2018:
Lol..... Even as the worst best loser grin
noo rather the worst worst losers, but e no matter.. na d cup be koko
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by sitoemmanuel(m): 3:56am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:

#JustSaying

My thought exactly...

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Jicles(m): 4:27am On Jun 21, 2019
ogwoliun:
This one wey den com give us Germany, e no fair ooo

Thats what u get when u re d poorest best loser.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by goshen26: 5:07am On Jun 21, 2019
As if they do not know that with Germany that's the end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past. / A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.