Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage (70751 Views)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by merits(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Famousbabe:
Celebrations as Super Falcons Qualify for the next round at the FIFA Women's World Cup.

See the moment the Nigerian Super Falcons

found out they had progressed out of the Group Stage.

According to Ann Odong, official team reporter for the 2019 FIFAWWC,

this is the first time in 20 years the Super Falcons will progress to the knock out stage.

See reactions and watch the video of the moment after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/super-falcons-react-as-they-qualify-for.html?m=1

They deserved it,because they worked hard for it.am happy for them.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Ikeh01(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2019
They may win the Germans.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by mayormick(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
kingBenedict:
Germany
Nice bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by mayormick(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Glink2018:

They will be playing with your mom breasts.
mtcheew.....someone will just pick phone be typing trash, what do you derive from this
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Edcure1: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
czarina:
What's the point? They'll get kicked out of the tournament eventually.
#JustSaying
Good luck girls, I'm optimistic they'll bring home the trophy kiss
So much contradiction in a short post.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by MrFly(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2019
After losing to the Germans, they will equally wait to see if Brazil will lose for them to qualify for the quarter finals.. Una permutation no go work this time. Shit always happen
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by freshyung: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
cucumbae:
Super eagles and super falcons always qualify as best losers.
Meanwhile,I no like the way the oyinbo coach dey smooch the players.
make d man enjoy na,if na me i go suck breast small
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by daviesmania(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2019
reminds me about the saying 'good people are like the cloud, they receive only to give away'.
they're there to give team Germany an easy access to the next stage.
goodluck to them sha
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by blazer2018: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Felixabel:

Tbh the goal post make the difference

Abi nah...about 4 times grin
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by blazer2018: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Felixabel:

Tbh the goal post make the difference

Abi nah...about 4 times, i even lost count sef grin
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by abbeynism(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Firstly, it doesnt matyer whi they are facing next. The truth is that they have done well to be in the next round and this will improve their pedigree as a team, player and boost their confidence.
Now, this is game of football and anything could happen in that match.

Germany is a great team no doubt, but this team can do well and beat them.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by uchwar1: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
Germany will just disgrace them, I don't know why they are celebrating
they are celebrating because they still have more time to enjoy the AC in their various hotel rooms. Like time buying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by fa4oteejay: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
GRACE OF GOD SEE YOU THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by Chapence: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
*Holding back tears*
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
They should just put more effort.
Re: The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
The coach should take it easy o, he should not tap much current.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Nba Season '08/09 / A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.