Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

2019 KPMG graduate trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 KPMG graduate trainee (14771 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=blessingtee post=82091581][/quote]

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by qanda: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
blessingtee:
I did my test sept. 17th 2019. Got a success Mail thy same evening, Did documentation the 2nd Day, Didn't hear anything from them not until December they mailed me that Ac will come up in April. Covid 19 has taken tbe Order of the day. May God save us all.

I chose Audit.
Contact me on 08139224000.
I'm fully available to give you all what i know and how i Passed the test.
Don't buy that qanda past questions, I bought it nothing came out from there. I studied GMAT. The questions came out WORD FOR WORD.
I also have the PDF of the Gmat i used.
Congrats Blessing. Are you aware that the App materials are put there by the App users? Interestingly, a good number of people who used the material found it useful and some of them now work with KPMG.

You forgot to mention that there are no less than 6 Editions of GMAT available for FREE on the App.

To help others, document your experience and upload it for Free to the Job Test section of Q and A App. Also upload the GMAT material you claim to have to the App for Free. That way, many people would benefit from your experience.

Congratulations again.

1 Like

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2020
qanda:

Congrats Blessing. Are you aware that the App materials are put there by the App users? Interestingly, a good number of people who used the material found it useful and some of them now work with KPMG.

You forgot to mention that there are no less than 6 Editions of GMAT available for FREE on the App.

To help others, document your experience and upload it for Free to the Job Test section of Q and A App. Also upload the GMAT material you claim to have to the App for Free. That way, many people would benefit from your experience.

Congratulations again.

This the G-mat I'm talking about Bro.
It's 16MB soft Copy.
Easy to read and understand.
What i mean is that, The questions came word for word and you won't need to do any futher calculations, Just Familarise yourself with the Answers and Tick-ON.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by machidozzy: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Bro, can you send it to me via mail martins3591@gmail.com
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Waiting for AC?
Let's share ideas on how it'll look like.
Mine is Audit
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by bolkay4: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
blessingtee:
Waiting for AC?
Let's share ideas on how it'll look like.
Mine is Audit
Also waiting. Audit!
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by blessingtee: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2020
bolkay4:

Also waiting. Audit!

I got a mail from them November 2019 that AC will come Up this April,But i guess the Pandemic has placed a hold on everything.

I pray this should end this Month.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by bolkay4: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2020
blessingtee:

I got a mail from them November 2019 that AC will come Up this April,But i guess the Pandemic has placed a hold on everything.

Hopefully.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by stanley9900: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
I got a mail from them yesterday reassuring me that the recruitment process is currently on hold due to the pandemic. It's expected.
Let's pray the crisis ends soon,
blessingtee:

1 Like

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by TheBlessedHero: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
stanley9900:
I got a mail from them yesterday reassuring me that the recruitment process is currently on hold due to the pandemic. It's expected.
Let's pray the crisis ends soon,
Since last year April, that i did their online documentation, plus one or two mails from them reassuring me that, i'm not forgotten, now i got their message too, yesterday... My issue now is, i'm well above 26 now, will they still consider me, if at all, they later send me AC invite, not that i'll get to the venue of AC, and they'll bounce me?
anybody with experience should please clarify, thanks...
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Papacypaul(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2020
blessingtee:
I did my test sept. 17th 2019. Got a success Mail thy same evening, Did documentation the 2nd Day, Didn't hear anything from them not until December they mailed me that Ac will come up in April. Covid 19 has taken tbe Order of the day. May God save us all.

I chose Audit.
Contact me on 08139224000.
I'm fully available to give you all what i know and how i Passed the test.
Don't buy that qanda past questions, I bought it nothing came out from there. I studied GMAT. The questions came out WORD FOR WORD.
I also have the PDF of the Gmat i used.
Please can you send me the Gmat pdf?
Papacypaul@gmail.com
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Tufe22: 2:05am On Apr 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Since last year April, that i did their online documentation, plus one or two mails from them reassuring me that, i'm not forgotten, now i got their message too, yesterday... My issue now is, i'm well above 26 now, will they still consider me, if at all, they later send me AC invite, not that i'll get to the venue of AC, and they'll bounce me?

Pls, when did u write the test, beside are u still serving... wondering why the documentation-AC took that long
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Tufe22: 2:10am On Apr 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

That shouldn't be an issue, the DOB bfr taking the test is what is concerned, beside delay comes from dier end most times that shouldn't be your fault
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by TheBlessedHero: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Tufe22:

Pls, when did u write the test, beside are u still serving... wondering why the documentation-AC took that long

2017, while in final semester, they came to my alma mater then for a program with accounting department.
I was sent message in 2018 during my service to continue recruitment process if I'm serving in Lagos or nearby, but since I was not, at the time, I replied them my situation, they replied back that I can contact them after my NYSC, so in 2019, after contacting them, I was sent form to fill and submit at their office or online. I did the online, because I wasn't in Lagos then.
So for like twice, perhaps since August, was sent message that I'm still in the process, and on 23rd of April this year, I was sent the message of covid delaying AC blah blah.
Now I just wanna be sure before hand, cuz not until 2 days ago, I don comot my mind.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Tufe22: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

2017, while in final semester, they came to my alma mater then for a program with accounting department.
I was sent message in 2018 during my service to continue recruitment process if I'm serving in Lagos or nearby, but since I was not, at the time, I replied them my situation, they replied back that I can contact them after my NYSC, so in 2019, after contacting them, I was sent form to fill and submit at their office or online. I did the online, because I wasn't in Lagos then.
So for like twice, perhaps since August, was sent message that I'm still in the process, and on 23rd of April this year, I was sent the message of covid delaying AC blah blah.
Now I just wanna be sure before hand, cuz not until 2 days ago, I don comot my mind.

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Tufe22: 4:33am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Tufe22 post=88844576][/quote]

Been a while dou... they will sure get back to you what can be hard to ascertain is the duration
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by EleventhWeirdo: 7:53pm On May 26, 2020
Please, who recently got a mail of information update form from KPMG? I want to know if that means my application has been processed. I am asking this cos I am yet to submit my original o levels certificate cos WAEC offices have suspended operations nationwide, courtesy of the pandemic.

I mailed them to explain this and plead for leniency. I want to know if this affirms my hope for a lenient consideration.

Last month, I also got a mail reassuring me that my application is still being considered, that the delay is due to the lockdown. I am really confused cos the Lady I met at their office emphatically told me that my application would not be processed if I didn't send in my original WAEC certificate, and that KPMG doesn't accept print-outs.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 26, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Please, who recently got a mail of information update form from KPMG? I want to know if that means my application has been processed. I am asking this cos I am yet to submit my original o levels certificate cos WAEC offices have suspended operations nationwide, courtesy of the pandemic.

I mailed them to explain this and plead for leniency. I want to know if this affirms my hope for a lenient consideration.

Last month, I also got a mail reassuring me that my application is still being considered, that the delay is due to the lockdown. I am really confused cos the Lady I met at their office emphatically told me that my application would not be processed if I didn't send in my original WAEC certificate, and that KPMG doesn't accept print-outs.

Lol. It's nothing. They just needed information update. It was sent to almost everybody

1 Like

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by EleventhWeirdo: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Lol. It's nothing. They just needed information update. It was sent to almost everybody
Do you think I can get called up for AC before submitting my WAEC certificate? I submitted the printout as a document.

Thanks
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 26, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Do you think I can get called up for AC before submitting my WAEC certificate? I submitted the printout as a document.

Thanks

Yes I do

1 Like

Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by EleventhWeirdo: 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Yes I do
Thank you very much, bro. This is relieving.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by stanley9900: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope this waiting ends soon.
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Tufe22: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
stanley9900:
I hope this waiting ends soon.

An insider info will be appreciated at this point...
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Cyn66: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hi everyone. I just saw a new advertisement for kpmg graduate trainee, where does that leave us that have been waiting for assessment center since last year. Any information will be highly appreciated
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by muogboizuchukwu: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
I think it would mean the AC is closer for you cause I know their major intake is in September
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Sheanoel(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
blessingtee:

hii blessing please can u please help me out with the past questions u used for kpmg. my email is ebaiyeshea@gmail.com
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Writerchic: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's a bit worrisome รณ.. Anybody with info should please share
Cyn66:
Hi everyone. I just saw a new advertisement for kpmg graduate trainee, where does that leave us that have been waiting for assessment center since last year. Any information will be highly appreciated
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by Chizzyozi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
blessingtee:

This the G-mat I'm talking about Bro.
It's 16MB soft Copy.
Easy to read and understand.
What i mean is that, The questions came word for word and you won't need to do any futher calculations, Just Familarise yourself with the Answers and Tick-ON.

Hi...please can you send to me...ozichi9391997@gmail.com thank you
Re: 2019 KPMG graduate trainee by NanoSec: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
For recently conducted KPMG study guide plus GMAT past questions and answers ;2015, 2016, 2018 versions

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Massive Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.