Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders (16326 Views)

“I Foresee Taliban Taking Over Some States In Nigeria’’ – Nigerian Prophet Warns / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians In South Africa Are In Danger – President Nigerian Union / National Union Of Banks Officials Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Afonja007: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2019
lifezone247:
Imagine Ghana fa? Nigeria the giant of African indeed, I remember back then (Ghana must go) when the Ghanaians troop into Nigeria to search for a greener pastures see Ghana today telling Nigerian must go. This country no go ever change.
dey dia dey imagine while other countries are moving foward remember I get am before no property,

2 Likes

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2019
What will we do na??

Imagine another 4 years under Buhari?

You try to leave for better places, Ghana and Trump won't let you.

Buhari has NEVER made life easy for people. From 1983 till date. Same story of hardship and woes.

People are trooping out because of this reality.

Which kind thing be this

4 Likes

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Stanleyville(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad tell dem chuks the defelopers,Evans peepz the kidnappers. Yahoo+ demdem..

I'm not igbo..

I'm not pained...

Yo comment was borne out of sheer ignorance.

Bottom line,... Yo an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Naajjii: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Nothing to " imagine Ghana fa"

Nigerians need to stop "running out of Nigeria" to go pollute other Countries with their so called hustling spirit. Uncountable threads at the travel section with questions like :
Can I travel to Ghana with 300K and start mai shai biz by the roadside?
Will 500K take to Sierra Leone to hustle?
What business can I start in Abidjan with 500K?

Don't say Nigerians it's you people in the South especially Igbos. We respect ourselves here in the north. You people claim you are well educated and classy and think we are Aboki less educated but look at how you keep embarrassing yourselves not even in USA or German but countries like Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Gabon, Liberia etc. Why can't you people respect yourselves.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by kessdivine4all: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:

There are a lot of tear tear face in Ghana doing Yahoo, tell them to come back and allow the hardworking Jews do their business in peace
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by bellotaofeek: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2019
lifezone247:
Imagine Ghana fa? Nigeria the giant of African indeed, I remember back then (Ghana must go) when the Ghanaians troop into Nigeria to search for a greener pastures see Ghana today telling Nigerian must go. This country no go ever change.

They are coming back !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by kessdivine4all: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Don't say Nigerians it's you people in the South especially Igbos. We respect ourselves here in the north. You people claim you are well educated and classy and think we are Aboki less educated but look at how you keep embarrassing yourselves not even in USA or German but countries like Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Gabon, Liberia etc. Why can't you people respect yourselves.

As if your people have not embarrassed us more with boko Fulani herdsmen and bandits, what's the worth of human life in the North, u guys with your useless alamajiri is turning there into Afghan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by nothingspoil70: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2019
With the way things are going, I see Ghana deporting Nigerians en masse in a few years time or resorting to xenophobic attacks on Nigerians like south africa if something serious is not done by our government to stop irregular migration by our youths to Ghana

Ecowas citizenship gives you the freedom to travel to member states for a period of time but not to invade another man's country
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Hadampson(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Nigerians need to stop "running out of Nigeria" to go pollute other Countries with their so called hustling spirit. Uncountable threads at the travel section with questions like :
Will 500K take to Sierra Leone to hustle?

grin grin
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by stormborn28(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Kinterez:
Come back to Nigeria and do what biko?...Stay there my people, restrain from evil deeds n stick to why you went there at first..Yeye group they talk as if they keep work for them for Nigeria...Ewure jatijati
i hope you were there to bear the injuries and pain they suffered at the hands of Ghanaians..
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Chukwurah003: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Karlovich:
Buhari's next level manifesting

You must be insane
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by caprini1: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Bossontop:
grin grin grin grin
"Nigeria must go" ......heheheh
Ghanians be like:--awa turn don reach
Forget about all this Nigerians are criminals in ghana bla bla they are talking about ....things are hard in ghana ,but Nigerians troop in there en mass and find ways of survival both legit and illegit to the surprise of Ghanaians,thereby creating uneasiness and jealousy.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Akolawole(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2019
lifezone247:

A criminal has no other name than being called a criminal.

Ghana has every right to say that.
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria Must Go lmao how hath the mighty fallen grin grin grin
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Stillthebest: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Visit Ghana n see Many beautiful and eye catching Nigerian girls doing cheap olosho even when the economy of Ghana is tighter than Nigeria. They just rush there just because of the currency. Life is expensive in Ghana
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by isaacsegun(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Iseoluwani:
na so

4matured rabbits for sale 08143412574

Urgent sale
is that number you whatup number?
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by cescky(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2019
FunTonic:
I do not understand this gross hypocricy.
Are the shops and goods that were destroyed by Ghanians few days ago, not legitimate bussinesses?
They are destroying your people, innocents and guilty and this fools are saying rubbish.
when have the all giant of Africa become this weak and a subject of mockery even in Africa?
I know that there are bad Nigerians that are not representing us properly in Ghana but that is the work of the Ghanian police and inteligence to fish out the bad ones and not rob innocent Nigerians into this mess.

If ever a single shop of a NIGERIAN is attacked then Ghana is looking for war with Nigeria, all relationship between Ghana and Nigeria should be abolished.
What NONSENSE.

Calm down oga..those doing legit business are bearing the brunt of jobless miscreants.

It's natural that an idle man is the devil's workshop...Ghana is closest to Nigeria ( english nation) and quite easy to travel too.. a lot of things are better in Ghana as well.but trust Nigerians and their criminal naira Marley attitude,they must mess things up..go to the malls in Accra you would see all sorts of lay abouts just sitting idly doing nothing,nigerians O,..why will devil not use them. The traders are enjoying good business it's these jobless ones that are spoiling things for them...if United kingdom was close to Nigeria the way Ghana is close,. Nigerians will still be a nuisance.. spits.. unfortunately is somewhat in Nigeria DNA.

Don't expect the goods ones that have seen a land flowing with milk and honey to be chased out by a bunch of jobless,. And no hope filled generation.

I feel for Ghana because of ECOWAS etc there's not much that can be done...the way to prevent such dirty elements Spoiling their calm waters is to raise the bar for those entering , unfortunately they can't, I believe Nigerians with their evil spirits which has been made harder under Buhari will be a menace to Ghana for a while..bad news for the idiots is that to some extent ghana police don't sleep.
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Iseoluwani: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2019
isaacsegun:

is that number you whatup number?

yes sir
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by SendAbroad: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Back in the days it was Ghana must go....Now it is Nigeria must go
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by skallion7(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Stillthebest:
Visit Ghana n see Many beautiful and eye catching Nigerian girls doing cheap olosho even when the economy of Ghana is tighter than Nigeria. They just rush there just because of the currency. Life is expensive in Ghana
which currency, that worthless currency
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by skallion7(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2019
grin
ifyalways:

Will 500K take me to Sierra Leone to hustle?

Lol grin
ifyalways:

Lol
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by ogene144(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
GodSaklek:
The country is a wack, nothing can never ever work, maybe we should try a regional government maybe things can change, but if it doesn't then we should go our separate ways,we think maybe hausas and fulanis are a fool yet they have infiltrate every section, they have hijacked power away from us,before I don't want Nigeria to disintegrate but now I want yorubas to have their own country, the issue of this country is getting out of hands,sde what we have reduced to as a country around the world,ordinary Togo are chasing Nigerians out of their country, it's finished for this country, the only things we know is to carry Bible and Quran up and down,I wanted to come to Nigeria by December , but I don't think i will never ever set my foot there again with wat am seeing.... Nonsense
Bro dont come ooo,even we that are here are plaining to Japa....
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by emmasege: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
By the time the clueless and lifeless one is done with Nigeria, ECOWAS passport and free movement within member states would've been scrapped on account of Nigerians' exodus to Ghana and other West African states.

I really wish obtaining Kenyan or Ugandan visa by Nigerians would not be celebrated like obtaining American visa by the time Buhari is exiting office.

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by nwanyionitsha: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
See this afonja.You go to Ghana to roam and kidnap. Tufia.
If you have no Business in Ghana,leave.
Yahoo yahoo no be business.

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Problemkid1: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Stop the killings in your north and everything will be fine? Your Fulanis and Boko Haram with Armed bandits are killing us in this country and you want us to stay. You must be joking grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by luminouz(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
ifyalways:

N what's wrong in all these?
Not like they are doing Yahoo Yahoo na or drugs?
All they want is to make profit and live a better life while exporting Nigerian cuisine/products. Its the thieves and kidnappers among them with no legit biz that spoiled that!

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by Problemkid1: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
kessdivine4all:

As if your people have not embarrassed us more with boko Fulani herdsmen and bandits, what's the worth of human life in the North, u guys with your useless alamajiri is turning there into Afghan
Don't mind the Hausa-Fulani idiot. How many people have been killed only this year by those jobless animals called Fulani and Boko Haram. They have turned this country to Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by AngelicBeing: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
sad
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by win3k: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Spread the message in IGBOLAND, they are the ones destroying Nigeria all over the world with crime!
Re: If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders by vioment: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Nobody is advocating for idiots and mannerless nigerians to go to ghana, but going to ghana to visit, going to ghana to hustle like they do here is not a crime.

The biggest idiots are those sellout traders. People wey ewus better pass.

Of course if a nigerian does crime in ghana "with valid evidence"and is apprehended, they should face the law there. Am not talking about fabricated crimes just to intimidate nigerians.

Nigeria is just such a huge disgrace, no light, no planning, and we are the most educated and smartest in africa and even the world.

We have our foolish and idiotic selves to blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India / Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Christmas: COAS, CAS Celebrate With Troops In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.