Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry (13234 Views)

Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To "War-zone"areas Affected By Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by archat: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
visit NYSC office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Ene33(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are they no sensible enough to know that they are not suppose to post Corp members to such areas, showing their level of incompetence
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by dwilliams707: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:
To all those NYSC is a scam/waste of time crew
I have to tell u that you are wrong, just because u failed to see the opportunities in the scheme as Youth does not mean others will be like you

Your service year might be a waste to you if you were unable to do any productive thing or make any productive move.

To all Batch B and prospective corp members your mindset is important it is a determinant factor if you will be productive during ur NYSC, don't listen to NYSC is a scam crew if you listen to them you have already started failing

If they tell u NYSC is a scam tell them this; because u fail to see the opportunities in it does not mean I will be like u.

Many of the NYSC is a scam crew are still not productive even after the service year, now tell me is it NYSC that Is a scam or they themselves.

I am Corp member and I can tell you that I wish I had served earlier than this, I listened to the NYSC is waste of time crew and I decided not to validate my registration for two years after graduating from Uni. Right now I am enjoying my service year in Jos Plateau

Keep quiet jor!! If we confirm now,na one stupid one bedroom wey roof dey leak him dey live.
Never ever have I seen someone as dull as you sound!!
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by abuhlawal(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I have to tell u that you are wrong, just because u failed to see the opportunities in the scheme as Youth does not mean others will be like you

Your service year might be a waste to you if you were unable to do any productive thing or make any productive move.

To all Batch B and prospective corp members your mindset is important it is a determinant factor if you will be productive during ur NYSC, don't listen to NYSC is a scam crew if you listen to them you have already started failing

If they tell u NYSC is a scam tell them this; because u fail to see the opportunities in it does not mean I will be like u.

Many of the NYSC is a scam crew are still not productive even after the service year, now tell me is it NYSC that Is a scam or they themselves.

I am Corp member and I can tell you that I wish I had served earlier than this, I listened to the NYSC is waste of time crew and I decided not to validate my registration for two years after graduating from Uni. Right now I am enjoying my service year in Jos Plateau

I'm currently in mac Gregor college Afikpo but sorry "NYSC is not only a scam" but also a bribe of #19800 to waste one year of your life. you sent me from Kano to ebonyi with #1500 as transport allowance, give me army training of no use, sent me to a class to teach as an engineer, wasted 21 days of my life in this camp where I'm not free to do anything because of a man with highest qualification as WAEC. all state governors were supposed to be at the orientation camp of their respective states to welcome, address, and advise the batch B stream 1 Corps members on 20/6/2019 but set this same day as their Nigerian Governors Forum meetings because the former is not Important. Scam NYSC Scam!!! Nigeria Scam!!! scrap NYSC and give us all attached to it with our certificate after convocations or divide this country.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Morry10: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:

story, story, story...shey na saed u won talk abt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by demzey(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mexyz:
God bless you and keep you safe in the remaining Months/weeks of your service and even beyond service.
Thank God I didn't even listen to the NYSC is a scam crew, I enjoyed my service year in Enugu. Many ignorant people don't even know that without NYSC, most schools won't be opened, especially those in rural areas.
NYSC was a blessing to me and am grateful I served Nigeria.

Baba I served in Enugu, worst place to serve sef...na so so pure water I drink from January to October, every blessed day, I use pure water cook for dry season, their stream na die........would you send your child to a school where they change teachers every 10 10 months? Corpers should only be as assistant teachers but no they will be main teachers, in fact dem go give dem class teacher position. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Mexyz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
demzey:

Baba I served in Enugu, worst place to serve sef...na so so pure water I drink from January to October, every blessed day, I use pure water cook for dry season, their stream na die........would you send your child to a school where they change teachers every 10 10 months? Corpers should only be as assistant teachers but no they will be main teachers, in fact dem go give dem class teacher position. Rubbish
The last time I checked, Enugu consist of 17 Local government. What makes you think we served in the same place or PPA? I said I enjoyed my service in Enugu, I did not speak for you brother, I personalized it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by demzey(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mexyz:
The last time I checked, Enugu consist of 17 Local government. What makes you think we served in the same place or PPA? I said I enjoyed my service in Enugu, I did not speak for you brother, I personalized it.

You left the main question and went answering something that wasnt a question
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Olayinkabelove1: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Now that you have gotten to camp, you realized that you should have make medical report for redeployment. Don't worry it is not too late, for just #3000 we can get you a genuine medical report and you can go to mami market to print it out. We will also guide you on how to defend it during screening. If all goes well by the end of the camp you will be in the state of your choice.
Chat me on whatsapp if you are interested
0903 083 8143
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
eniorisha:
Pls, house who get Nysc national helpline or email address where a corps member can drop complaint or petition?

Twitter dey nah...just go online and search for there Twitter handle..though they don't reply tweets sha
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Do your medical certificate of fitness at the comfort of your home at cheap and affordable price now.....07016190552

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students) / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.