Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos (55729 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by GistMore: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko kisses as the share lovely romantic moment together.

Watch video below...

See more photos here;

http://gistmore.com/regina-daniels-and-husband-ned-nwoko-kisses-in-lovely-photos

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by GistMore: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Watch Video & See Photos ==> HERE

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by princechurchill(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2019
The beauty and the ancestor

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Born2Breed(f): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Beauty and the Billionaire. cheesy grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by OKorowanta: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Dis girl no send anybody Papa message.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by sonofspada(m): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Ew
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by izzou(m): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of news we would hear, say 50 years from now

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Sodom and Gomorah is coming back again

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by mogboyelade(f): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
I can not just imagine myself being in love with an old man, no matter what.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by izzou(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:

He's young at heart cool

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2019
I will never blame this MAN.
This is the number One duty of a woman.
.....to be PHUCKT and PHUCKT well

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by iamJ(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2019
cute cheesy cheesy cheesy

beauty and the beast was cute cause we knew that there was a young handsome prince inside him

all i can think of is wrinkled balls with gray hair
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by czarina(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Wow!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Drey1: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Gosh. Na by force to hug person ni, See as he hold her like say u must huge me today by fire by force .

So, why his he touching her bum.
This man feels insecure with his actions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by nanakgh(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Let the man drink from his fountain of youth. Why do you think he made all this money?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by princechurchill(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
mogboyelade:
Come to Daddy for I'm young and resourceful

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by partnerbizz5(f): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Nawao.

Excess love. Okay. I have heard
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by TrendingGist: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by MyGeneration(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2019
why is ned nwoko following her all over the place, doesnt this man have something to do with his time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2019
This girl saw something beyond wealth in this man... Don't judge quickly,this might got to be the best decision in her life

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by bikerboy1(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Ned, I need the contract to be supplying you white shirts.

Ned + Nwoke = White shirts
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by YoungLionken(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
She's happy, that's more important...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by pipeliner: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
princechurchill:
The beauty and the ancestor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by Nasri100(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2019
AverageAnnie:
This girl saw something beyond wealth in this man... Don't judge quickly,this might got to be the best decision in her life

Beyond his wealth?? cheesy

Nobody is judging anything sweetheart grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by adediwura1: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2019
DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN A VERY GOOD FOREIGN USED LAPTOP WITH WARRANTY?

THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE…

We have top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more.

Buy now at affordable price.

HURRY NOW…ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by freemanbubble: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
You better love up grin

The fear of magun is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papie T Involved In A Car Accident (Disturbing Photos) / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.