Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari (24598 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Chiomaella: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has been urged not to consider former Bauchi State Governor, Mohammed Abubakar for any ministerial or political appointment.

A civil society group, Coalition against Financial Crimes and Injustice (CFCI), gave the advice yesterday at a press briefing in Bauchi.

According to the chairman of the group, Alhaji Bibi Dogo, by appointing people facing allegations of corruption, the image of the Buhari administration as being intolerant of corruption would be dented.

He alleged that the ex-governor was a nemesis to the progress and development of Bauchi state when he ruled the state for four years without completing any single project despite the billions of naira he collected from the federation account.

He, therefore, prayed that Buhari shouldn’t consider nominating the former governor as a member of his yet to be constituted cabinet or for any other political appointment.

“We are giving this advice because our organization believes in the administration of Buhari whose track record is fighting corruption, corrupt practices and entrenching truth, honesty and integrity. We advise that the President should appoint his cabinet in a manner that will ensure they do not become liabilities to the government or dent his impeccable image,” Dogo said.

He implored the President to be circumspect in appointing ex-governor Abubakar as minister so as not to appear insensitive to the people and counter-productive in the eyes of Nigerians.

“By allowing him to acquire afresh political power from the back door as minister,” Dogo said may not augur well for the people of Bauchi state who voted him out of power due to non-performance.

He further declared that appointing the former governor could hurt Buharis next level agenda.

“I served in the transition committee and it is on record that Governor Abubakar left Bauchi with over N137 billion debts,” Dogo‎ alleged.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/buhari-warned-appointing-ex-governor-minister/

2 Likes

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by helinues: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Dem bad belle
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by TheMoniker: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
grin
He doesn’t listen to anyone! Get this once!
Buhari or the beast as I call him is making the country unlivable and many of you think he’s after corrupt individuals? He’s out to make you suffer! See, I can’t wait to see helpless Nairaland “intellectuals” wail especially that mana smoked meat seller.
Imagine my former electrician told me that some efcc guys came to his shop at Abeokuta yesterday and asked how he was able to afford a car, laslas he paid 9k to free himself. If you have at lease 3m, don’t invest or wait in Nigeria o, commot that place o. That’s the best decision of my life o. Nigeria is hell o!

15 Likes

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by barrypro: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
po
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Kendumazy(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
When a governor tenure has expired, let him or her just go and rest. They shouldn't seek for any political post anymore. I think this will go a long way to shapen our country for the best.

Last batch of men long sleeve shirt from India on
clearance sales. 1500 per piece. Check link https://
www.nairaland.com/5224414/clearance-sale-last-
batch-men
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Just coming back from a ban for correcting a mannerless Dude.

The moderator wey ban me, God will ban his existence for life nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by tstx(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Waste of speech.... Baba does whatever HE wants...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Canadanow: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Come appoint me as minister abeg. Canada no go get choice than to gimme visa ooo... That means sey na me go laugh last. grin
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by centboy123456(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2019
thank you this news have really help me in life

1 Like

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by yinkus6750(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Not only him, including other ex governors rejected by their people.
Build an acceptable team that can work and deliver.
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by gurunlocker: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
So these type of competent people Bubu is waiting months to appoint for the next 4 years?

He has always never disappointed in disappointing Nigerians
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

shebi you no wan shut up that your mumu mouth wey de smell like nssuka dawadawagrincheesy
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by gaventa: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
@op don’t appointing bawo

4 Likes

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Asiwaju0001(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019
No past governor that has never been indebted before, and yet Mr integrity gave them a ministerial post, BRF, Rotimi Amechi, Kayode Fayemi etc, so his own case wount be new to me....

If you are in need of a Design+Print+Publishing+Branding+PR/Advertising Contact us @ ROYAL CONSULT.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by livebyday(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

This is crude

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 Seun Ishilove
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
It will take another six months before the dullard will appoint anyone..

A failure will always be a failure

3 Likes

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
livebyday:

This is crude

Stop being a kid

The guy wasn't referring to you

1 Like

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Exactly ministerial post is not compensation package

1 Like

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by livebyday(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stop being a kid

The guy wasn't referring to you

Thank you for your comment

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Any Governor that cannot win a Senate seat should coolretire to his loot
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Time will tell.
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by edibobo: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
He should not appoint Retired Senator Godswill Akpabio minister also
Re: Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari by Sukakma(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bad belle group..as if the Bauchi-Jos expressway was not completed..how about the Maiduguri bypass?? The road leading you to Federal low cost was initiated by M.A Abubakar..bad belle group..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / P&ID: ‘yar’adua In Coma When Contract Was Signed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.