Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (36143 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by kushme: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!

So, are you in your thirties too?

Must you marry?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by kushme: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
must be 32 years and above , must not be a Muslim, must not be a northerner,must have a source of livelihood that can two people can comfortably live on.

Ohh, I just saw this.. I am a northerner but not a Muslim.... I no even send religion cos na part of our troubles..
With your rant and loss of hope to marriage, your preference is kinda shallow to me, guess your naija exposure is fvckin' limited.. Maybe na only Lagos and other two southern States you sabi...
The pump and dump you fear would still happen if you limit your local self...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Patriarchal society was fine until I had to witness my mother getting beat close to an inch of her life every other weekend for 12 years because my father had psychological issues with his mother. When he broke her jaw, I no longer gave a Bleep!!

Jesu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Bbbwings: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
zukky79:

Guys also experience pressure too. I was almost 36 b4 I got married and I endured enuf Go And Marry advice. I feel ur pain sis. Just hold on prayerfully. Also check ur list of exes. There could be one nice guy amongst them who wants to settle down. Try reconnecting. Also look out for that serious minded guy around where u work or live. Remember that there could be diamond in the dirt close to u. Keep ur eyes open. May God grant ur heart desire. Peace
I'm thirty, I can see it in my interactions with people.
They keep saying what am I waiting for.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
must be 32 years and above , must not be a Muslim, must not be a northerner,must have a source of livelihood that can two people can comfortably live on.
This woman is crazy o. Ole, thief.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2019
ModelX:
This woman is crazy o. Ole, thief.
your real mama is crazy, while your bald head rapist father is the thief ,lol

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by myfan: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Duggedised12:

Who will marry someone with this kind of attitude?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
myfan:

Who will marry someone with this kind of attitude?
lol, so the attitude your tetosterone oozing brothers have been displaying like mannerless imbeciles you choose to be blind to it because na only woman supposed keep quite and take whatever any mass of primal rod bearing male dishes out abi? Lol shift go front jor, "na man " nor reach my side o ,if you want to be a jerk,i will give it back to you in double ,nonsense and buhari

4 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Ahtym(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!

Hmmmmm
It's sad
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by myfan: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, so the attitude your tetosterone oozing brothers have been displaying like mannerless imbeciles you choose to be blind to it because na only woman supposed keep quite and take whatever any mass of primal rod bearing male dishes out abi? Lol shift go front jor, "na man " nor reach my side o ,if you want to be a jerk,i will give it back to you in double ,nonsense and buhari

Keep it up! I think you are heading to 40 and unmarried, we go see.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
myfan:

Keep it up! I think you are heading to 40 and unmarried, we go see.
lol,i will add you to the list of people i need to mention when the time comes grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by tck2000(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
hmm
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by deuzgreat: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2019
No wonder you hate people, you can see husband. You bitter soul. Miat probably ugly

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by bosman502001(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol,i will add you to the list of people i need to mention when the time comes grin

i sent you a pm. please respond. thanks
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by bosman502001(m): 1:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Duggedised12:

Sorry @Duggedised, I am having problems reading my mails. Is there any other ways to get in contact?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2019
bosman502001:

Sorry @Duggedised, I am having problems reading my mails. Is there any other ways to get in contact?
drop your number.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by bosman502001(m): 3:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
drop your number.

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
i was told that Nigerian men over there don't like dating Nigerian ladies who live there except the ones they bring from back home , how true is this?

Very true. When it's time to marry most Nigerian men will always look closer to home.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Arsenate(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Lmao, must not be a northerner. So you really think an educated northerner, doing well for himself would actually be interested in a near menupaused, Christian girl from the south? Have you seen northern girls?

You lot overestimate yourselves. Jesus. The delusion is real. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Very true. When it's time to marry most Nigerian men will always look closer to home.
I guess feel women over there have been westernised.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
I guess feel women over there have been westernised.

Speaking from my personal experience, I don't think I have a problem with westernized women , I just prefer women that look , act and speak like women that have always been in my life. E.g. my mum and sisters.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Speaking from my personal experience, I don't think I have a problem with westernized women , I just prefer women that look , act and speak like women that have always been in my life. E.g. my mum and sisters.
That is a good perspective to put it. Most men will actually blut it out the way i said,its good to know there is a not too negative reason to it.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
That is a good perspective to put it. Most men will actually blut it out the way i said,its good to know there is a not too negative reason to it.

I believe that I have become westernized as I see no problems with cooking , cleaning or generally being a decent human being .

I believe that even though a man is the head of the family , marriage is a partnership. It's not a slave deal and should not be transactional.

Another key point to consider is that if you marry a Nigerian as an immigrant your partner will support you every time you wish to travel home as she probably has family back home as well that she will want to visit.

On the other hand , it will be hard justifying travelling home often (considering the cost) to someone who has nothing to gain in visiting Nigeria. An average oyibo girl or a black girl that was raised in a western country understandably would rather spend that money visiting well organised holiday locations like Jamaica, Maldives etc.

I couldn't be bothered by inability to cook our local food as I am a good cook.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

I believe that I have become westernized as I see no problems with cooking , cleaning or generally being a decent human being .

I believe that even though a man is the head of the family , marriage is a partnership. It's not a slave deal and should not be transactional.

Another key point to consider is that if you marry a Nigerian as an immigrant your partner will support you every time you wish to travel home as she probably has family back home as well that she will want to visit.

On the other hand , it will be hard justifying travelling home often (considering the cost) to someone who has nothing to gain in visiting Nigeria. An average oyibo girl or a black girl that was raised in a western country understandably would rather spend that money visiting well organised holiday locations like Jamaica, Maldives etc.

I couldn't be bothered by inability to cook our local food as I am a good cook.
lol true ,for a lady here ,visiting you over there will be the holiday. I like how you put it in perspective.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Tuhndhay(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Duggedised12 ............. I hope you are in good spirits now.... Been a little while, just wanted to drop a Hi
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tuhndhay:
Duggedised12 ............. I hope you are in good spirits now.... Been a little while, just wanted to drop a Hi
I am in a better place in my mental space, infact i am in high spirits. Thanks alot for your concern, i appreciate , people like you are few in Nigeria i must say. I pray the universe favours you. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by AntiMCU: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Duggedised12:
I am in a better place in my mental space, infact i am in high spirits. Thanks alot for your concern, i appreciate , people like you are few in Nigeria i must say. I pray the universe favours you. Thanks once again.

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Tuhndhay(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amen and Amen........ Glad to know you are in good spirits and thanks for the kind words

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.