Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (36148 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:

It shouldn't be my problem if only you won't come here ranting about it and I have to go all over to explain that your 19th century orientation is the problem. It will be like I wasted my energy on you for nothing. Well, let's pray you find your goat and marry first before wondering how long the goatishness of who you find will last.
lol, pray for yourself first ,you need it more,little fella. You might not make it to see the thread, just saying ,after all a badbelle like you is supposed to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
grin after you right?

But sincerely I for like you more if only you had improved relationship sense. How can a reasonable person like be so daft when it comes to relationship? I don't blame you academic work reduces exposure to other axlects of life and it looks you are the hot brain type who play by textbook rules.

One important lesson for you - Even if you are looking for a goat, you don't make it so obvious. You come in as helpmate willing to undertake responsibilities then from their you start unleashing the follow come 19th century orientation. Many of the women you see married that how they played and grabbed their men by the balls before the knew whatsup.
Now go into the world and play better my little beloved.
lol. You wont even be this pained if you have the money, my Brother go huslte o dangote not get this kind mentality. Go hustle make money wey another person wan spend nor dey pain you for internet.

Its not a game i play,i am not of your kind. whatever battle field you have drawn in that little head of yours it starts and ends with your kind and your kind only.

This 19th century you keep talking about,i am sure if i ask you anything you know about how the people lived then you will not have any single idea. Lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, pray for yourself first ,you need it more,little fella. You might not make it to see the thread, just saying ,after all a badbelle like you is supposed to commit suicide.
Bad belle how and I'm giving you all these tips which your mother failed to - that girls who becomes wives don't go about talking/bragging budgets solely on the mans dime from the onset even if the man is Dangote. It's like you lack a trick bag upstairs or something and I'm here trying to teach you to have one and all see me as is a badbelle deserving of suicide. Now I'm pained. grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol. You wont even be this pained if you have the money, my Brother go huslte o dangote not get this kind mentality. Go hustle make money wey another person wan spend nor dey pain you for internet.

Its not a game i play,i am not of your kind. whatever battle field you have drawn in that little head of yours it starts and ends with your kind and your kind only.

This 19th century you keep talking about,i am sure if i ask you anything you know about how the people lived then you will not have any single idea. Lol

You keep mentioning Dangote. I tell you even if Dangote comes into your life and you go about talking like he was born to be your cash cow I bet he will do his thing with you and flee maybe like the others.

It even makes me know your case is beyond repair you need overhauling. Keep waiting for Dangote greedy hypergamic, stingy recalcitrant dummy we know where such orientation landed many like you. Episode 20 of your rant is where we will jam.

And if you don't have a clue how 19th century relationship were please don't project your ignorance on me. Now you little bitches are empowered but still looking forward to being leeches. What irresponsible idiots.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
Bad belle how and I'm giving you all these tips which your mother failed to - that girls who becomes wives don't go about talking/bragging budgets solely on the mans dime from the onset even if the man is Dangote. It's like you lack a trick bag upstairs or something and I'm here trying to teach you to have one and all see me as is a badbelle deserving of suicide. Now I'm pained. grin
And i am sure ,you will meet a good pretender. Na people like that fit you.

Your own own mother failed to breast feed you so i am not shocked you turned out this way.Take your teaching to your sisters i am sure they need it more than me.lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
You keep mentioning Dangote. I tell you even if Dangote comes into you life and you go about talking like he was born to be your cash cow I bet he will do his thing with you and flee.

It even makes me know your case is beyond repair you need overhauling. Keep waiting for Dangote greedy hypergamic, stingy recalcitrant dummy we know where such orientation landed many like you. Episode 20 of your rant is where we will jam.
lol, you wont even make it to episode 5, that is for sure. All the females in your family are the greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummies.lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, you wont even make it to episode 5, that is for sure. All the females in your family are the greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummies.lol
If you were raised by a father perhaps you for get small sense.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Shinapraise(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kingsteve:
Op, at least you for upload profile pic, make people see as you be small.
I'm not saying you will find a relationship via this platform, but you never just know.

I empathise with you though.
I have one Fulani sweet chic in her early 30's.
Cash dey overflow her side, very slim and beautiful.

She spends most of her time abroad...Dubai in particular, but the problem, she's not married yet.

If not for the complications, I swear...I no for mind marry that chic.
It's a sad situation though!
what's the complications ?? Don't worry let me meet her
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
If you were raised by a father perhaps you for get small sense.
i was but i doubt you were but if you were,just know you are a typical case of the apple doesn't fall far from the tree cos your father is a goat.And let me add that i also suckled on the breast of my mother too unlike the greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummy mother of yours who refused to give you ordinary breast milk lol.

Errm but you know i have more sense than all the females in your lineage both on your mother and on your fathers side combined sha tongue *coughs*
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by biggy26: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:

Exactly what I've being tacitly trying to get her to do to no avail. She just wants to rant, take no redemptive step even when adviced and remain the same maybe so she can rant another day.

Even if she isn't so confident of her self a visit to picture studio can bring out the best in her looks.

Good luck trying to steer her in the right direction the naive stiff stubbornness of some of these "educated" women can be out of this world to their own detriment.
Well said. She told me it's a rant and not an advert. What can I say?! You've said it all.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by biggy26: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
sorry this is a rant is not an advertisement ,and people who have intiated personal contact know i am not ugly, so its useless putting up a photo cos i didnt create the thread to sample myself .
Didn't say you were. Just meant to say anything is possible. It's well! I trust you are doing great! Happy Sunday.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
biggy26:

Didn't say you were. Just meant to say anything is possible. It's well! I trust you are doing great! Happy Sunday.
I am doing great, happy Sunday to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
i was but i doubt you were but if you were,just know you are a typical case of the apple doesn't fall far from the tree cos your father is a goat.And let me add that i also suckled on the breast of my mother too unlike the greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummy mother of yours who refused to give you ordinary breast milk lol.

Errm but you know i have more sense than all the females in your lineage both on your mother and on your fathers side combined sha tongue *coughs*
Mumu rant as usual.
Abeg go and wail about not finding your cash-cow of a goatish husband or Dangote in another thread fir when you are ready for a man you will get one if it's not too late for you then.
Your village people really tie your head well.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
Mumu rant as usual.
Abeg go and wail about not finding your cow cash of a goatish husband or Dangote in another thread fir when you are ready for a man you will get one if it's not too late for you then.
Your village people really tie your head well.
lol ,now that it has been established that your father is a goat and your mother is a greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummy, make i just kuku marry your goatish father tongue.How you see am ,e go make sense o,lol.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,now that it has been established that your father is a goat and your mother is a greedy hypergamic stingy recalcitrant dummy, make i just kuku marry your goatish father tongue.how you see am ,e go make sense o,lol

Ofcourse being out of points you can only start repeating my words that fully captures and represent your essence which is exactly why they are stuck in your little brain.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:

Ofcourse being out of points you can only start repeating my words that represent you which is exactly why they are stuck in your little brain.
nope, just stating a fact ,you learnt it from your parents just like children learn from adults around them hence the reason you think other people are like them. Anyway, as i nor come see husband,you offered me your village people before,oya bring your papa, i don ready now o. Lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
nope, just stating a fact ,you learnt it from your parents hence the reason you think other people are like them. Anyway, as i nor come see husband,you offered me your village people before,oya bring your papa, i don ready now o. Lol
My Papa is not interested in a woman that will tell him to be hustling so the budget will be solely on him as if her education was for fancy. If you were a village illiterate then maybe he for understand with you.

If not for one small girl confusing me here and you not providing a glimpse early enough I for like apply since my village people don vex lose interest due to no glimpse.
But I wish you the best Shah that's after you upgrade that achiac relationship brain box of yours

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:

My Papa is not interested in a woman that will tell him to be hustling so the budget will be solely on him as if her education was for fancy.

If not for one small girl confusing me here and you not providing a glimpse early enough I for like apply since my village people don vex lose interest due to no glimpse.
But I wish you the best Shah that's after you upgrade that achiac relationship brain box of yours
why are you being difficult, just give me your papa number i am sure he will be interested, comon don't be like that,i wasnt interested when you made the offer ,but now i am genuinely interested in your father,help a sister biko cry.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
why are you being difficult, just give me your papa number i am sure he will be interested, comon don't be like that,i wasnt interested when you made the offer ,but now i am genuinely interested in your father,help a sister biko cry.
I' m here and you are asking for my Papa 's number instead of for you to upgrade something so I can apply in peace. Infact I have revex.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
princfred:
I' m here and you are asking for my Papa 's number instead of for you to upgrade something so I can apply in peace. Infact I have revex.
i love old wrinkled balls, drop your pale number Jor and stop being stingy, or you nor want make your old man enjoy e last days with fresh blood ? Drop the number na.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
i love old wrinkled balls, drop your pale number Jor and stop being stingy, or you nor want make your old man enjoy e last days with fresh blood ? Drop the number na.

Isn't it time to release Season 4 of this drama? This season 3 is getting too long already.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nnaabros:

Isn't it time to release Season 4 of this drama? This season 3 is getting too long already.
my producer is working on it. grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Vega100: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

It's a man's world?
yap..
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Vega100: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2019
BlueAir:
This comment is disgusting, misrepresenting and shittty not funny. Its because of nincompoops and buffons likw u that petty and irrelevant rivary war blows hot on nairaland. . See ur life.
the truth hurts, whether you choose to believe it or not, it doesn't stop it from being the truth however...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
i can see comprehension is not your forte,just like the other mannerless oafs on this thread.It flew over your heads like the typical shallow minded males littering this forum.

And by the way, dont hold your horses , let it out untamed cos you and all the other demented sadists on this thread sure will fall off a cliff when i get hooked.lol
Bush woman. I don't even pity the fool who will be foolish enough to 'hook' a parasite like you. It is the spawn of such an unfortunate union that I pity.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Wait. You're probably past your child-bearing years anyway. Go and die abeg.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by AntiMCU: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!
I don't listen to the wails of Single ladies.

They behave as if men aren't coming their way when actually they're looking for a particular spec.

Not as if it's a bad thing, but they paint their predicament as terribly depressing, when actually it's not.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2019
ModelX:
Bush woman. I don't even pity the fool who will be foolish enough to 'hook' a parasite like you. It is the spawn of such an unfortunate union that I pity.
yen yen yen yen,regurgitated rubbish. Just like you too will be a fool to the pretender that you will wife. There is no relationship that is 50-50 not even in gay relationships which is why one person's ass gets burst and the other does the bursting,issa circle of life. grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2019
ModelX:
Wait. You're probably past your child-bearing years anyway. Go and die abeg.
lol, oh you are really angry, did i piss you off? Are you not aware by now?, i rise above demons like you. Death is a price we will all pay one day,including you and incase you forgot,you are not methuselah and people younger than you have died,mr immortal ,lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Palehair: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
yen yen yen yen,regurgitated rubbish. Just like you too will be a fool to the pretender that you will wife. There is no relationship that is 50-50 not even in gay relationships which is why one person's ass gets burst and the other does the bursting,issa circle of life. grin
That's a lie, both men in a gay relationship have equal rights except during sex
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2019
Palehair:

That's a lie, both men in a gay relationship have equal rights except during sex
really? So you burst and he burst you back? Well what do i know ,i guess only gay people know which is why i am wondering how you are so confident to know ITS A LIE undecided
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Palehair: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
really? So you burst and he burst you back? Well what do i know ,i guess only gay people know which is why i am wondering how you are so confident to know ITS A LIE undecided
I love all and I don't stick with labels but if I was with a guy, the relationship will definitely be 50/50 because it's 2 men, no one is submissive and no one is dominant

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.