Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,447 members, 7,743,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 04:50 PM

Again! Final Year Student Of UNN, Commits Suicide Over Inability To Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Again! Final Year Student Of UNN, Commits Suicide Over Inability To Graduate (214 Views)

Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again! Final Year Student Of UNN, Commits Suicide Over Inability To Graduate by StrenuousBlog(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
A final year Student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka has committed suicide over inability to graduate.

The victim identified as Mr Samuel Elias, 25 is a final year student of department of Religion and Culture, University of Nigeria Nsukka committed suicide by drinking Sniper.

The mother, Mrs Kate Elias a staff of the university said that the unfortunate incident happened on Monday June 17, around 5.30pm in her house at Justina Eze Street Nsukka.

"I came back from work on that fateful day and discovered that the mood of my first child was bad, he was staggering when he came to collect a bottle of coke from the fridge, She said.

"I followed him immediately to his room and started talking to him but he could not respond and when I look closely his teeth has tightened up.

Read More: https://www.strenuousblog.com/2019/06/again-final-year-student-of-unn-commits.html

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Most Challenging Part Of Being A Data Analyst? / Do U Need A Mathematics Private Home Tutor? / 2019 UTME Was Very Credible - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.