Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Hypercar Collector Gained A Whopping $1.9m Profit For Selling Just One Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hypercar Collector Gained A Whopping $1.9m Profit For Selling Just One Car (301 Views)

Not The Regular One!!! Car Came In Nov 2022 *6 Month Reg Toyota Highlander 2009 / Collector Cars: Daimler Benz 500 Aka Shagari For Sale Ibadan / Bugatti Unveils The Limited Edition Of Its Divo Hypercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypercar Collector Gained A Whopping $1.9m Profit For Selling Just One Car by Naijautonews: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Manny Khosbin is a 48-year old supercar collector and real estate investor, who just raked a remarkable $1.9 million profit after the sales of his Koenigsegg Agera RS Gryphon.

Manny Khosbin is also an influence on the social media platform, Instagram with close to a million followers, supplying them with lots of crazily expensive pictures and videos of rare Pagani Huayra Hermes’s edition, full body exposed carbon matte finish McLaren P1 and Bugatti Mansory Linea Vincero.

Manny Khosbin- the Irian supercar collector

Looks like Manny Khosbin is obsessed with supercars

He used to stand at the most likely position to acquire the test-crashed Agera RS Gryphon, which the driver lost control of and crashed at the Trollhattan’s wet track in 2017 in Sweden. A mutual agreement was reached between him and Koenigsegg to create a one-of-a-kind spec of Agera that would turn many eyes.

Khosbin also made top upgrades addition to this supercar by equipping it with a 1,400 Horsepower capacity engine, 24-karat accents, comprising exhaust pipe covered in gold and a $300,000 worth of tail wing.

After raking such a huge profit, he decided to acquire Koenigsegg Jesko, the fastest car in the world

The new upgraded supercar was dubbed Agera RS Phoenix (rising out of Gryphon’s ashes). This was the very last Agera RS the automaker Koenigsegg would manufacture, which makes it a very precious car to own.

After he took delivery of this hypercar 5 month later, he was linked up with a wealthy buyer, who owns a carbon-and-gold-Koenigsegg, by his close friend.

Khosbin said:

"I wasn’t thinking about selling it. Honestly, I was buying to keep it permanently, but I got an offer I couldn’t refuse.

He had another Koenigsegg in carbon and gold and this was a perfect match to the other in his collection."

Manny Khosbin's Agera RS Gryphon was a product of a crash test and lots of upgrades from the automaker

The deal was very quick just like his newly acquired $2.2 hypercar.

He further said:

I said $5 million, we negotiated and landed at $4.1 million

By implication, Khosbin has made a profit of $1.9 million dollars in just 5 months. He also claimed that he does make millions too in his real estate business but never made such in such an abruot time.

He, however, used the cash to purchase the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Rembrandt by Bugatti, which had run only 770 miles.

I love cars, but at the end of the day you got to be strategic and smart with your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjmWS_f-0c
Manny Khoshbins Car Collection HD

His response to the question if there is anything exotic car in his collection he wouldn’t dare sell for any amount, was:

"Yes, my Pagani Hermès Edition. It’s my Picasso."

It looks like his addiction to super-fast cars isn’t ending anytime soon as he had already sent in an order for the Koenigsegg Jesko with the 1,600 horsepower, the current fastest car in the world valued at $3 million or so.

Source: https://naijacarnews.com/news/hypercar-collector-gained-a-whopping-19m-profit-for-selling-just-one-car-540

(1) (Reply)

Accident Free Toyota Corolla Sport 2006 Model 3 Keys / The Most Ridiculous Car Scam You Would See Today / Super Clean First Body X 330 Full Option In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.