Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Help With Any Freelance Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help With Any Freelance Job (503 Views)

My Linkedin Post Gave Me A Plate Of Food And A Week Freelance Job / Is There Any Legit Work From Home Freelance Job Out There? / Freelance Job | N1000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Any Freelance Job by youngking22(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I need any website where I can learn any hustle that involves the use of laptop and internet, (excluding yahoo yahoo). I was robbed on Sunday and my source of income stolen.
Depress but determined too continue with my life, I seek for help from anyone who will kindly teach me a freelancing job too sustain myself thanks.
Re: Help With Any Freelance Job by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2019
Chat me up...I can put you through either mini importation biz or offering services on foreign platforms like fiverr
Re: Help With Any Freelance Job by teekay619(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
youngking22:
Hello everyone, I need any website where I can learn any hustle that involves the use of laptop and internet, (excluding yahoo yahoo). I was robbed on Sunday and my source of income stolen.
Depress but determined too continue with my life, I seek for help from anyone who will kindly teach me a freelancing job too sustain myself thanks.
Just visit hirefreehands.tech nad get registered . Apply to get verified as long as you are confident in your skills across web development , app development , graphics design, videos and animations and even content writing . You need to be real good to be verified but not to be discouraged the platform also provides a platform for growt of freelancers through teaming up of professionals for high level jobs .
Its an oppurtunity i embraced and has helped me. Dont expect much for a start but be rest assured it is transparent and hardwork will help you grow to be among their top freelancers .

(1) (Reply)

Before You Give Up, Take A Look At This Petrol Attendant Picture. / Hi / How I Was Denied An Employment Because My Brother Works For The Same Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.