Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story (5088 Views)

Men Will Always Be Men! My Recent Experience!!! / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / Red Pilled Guys, What If You Never Get Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
BossDante:

'Truth is perception, justice is illusion'. I won't wrong you on your truth as it bore out from your perception and maybe experience in life. Most times in life, we attract our kinds, if these are the kinds of rich people you have been meeting, it only shows the kind of person you are.

Remain blessed. Bye

there is something, we have to get correctly, Nigerians with money show off everyday, it is not about the kind of rich people i have been meeting, it is facts and a nigerian way, and anybody that think rich people even the dangotes are humble is ignorant until you start seeing how they use their money to influence things secretly and what they use their money to buy. bye

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Melonny(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
MGTOW shares knowledge on the impact of the society on men and women.. It's based on these knowledge(facts) that some men have decided to go their own way...
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
So many broken homes today.
Sometimes domestic violence?

If anyone choses not to marry? Let them be. Their lives, their choices.

Am still reminiscing about the union that produced me till date, Many traumas, Many scars.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ecstasy357(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
BossDante:

Calling you gay is part of their manipulation strategy bro.. don't fall for it wink another trick you'll encounter soon, is them calling you immature when you refuse to commit, they'll be like ''are you this immature that you so scared of commitment grin ''.. men must be liberated, the ones who wants to though..

Cc ubunja

MGTOW?
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ecstasy357(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

MGTOW is not becoming popular in Nigeria, nairaland isnt Nigeria, evn if there are MGTOW, they will be the losers, millions of nigerian men will still marry nigerian girls, so let be realistic

The only reason a Nigerian in the west will follow MGTOW is because of lack of game and small dating pool , many guys dont go out, they stay in their apartment all days and night without exploring, so it easy for them to take their anger of lack of sex and unite with other people who are also troubled minded people like them

@bolded.
This is not the reason why men are going their own way. If you still don't know why, then you're still blind.

Like a colleague pointed out earlier...the gain of going your own way is far beyond anything you can imagine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ecstasy357(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
All these Nigerian boys that call themselves MGTOW, it is because they dont have cash and lack game, let them have cash and see how they behave infront of women, at the end of the day, it is still the women they were avoiding that will still end up finishing their money, then they will run back to MGTOW when broke and start complaining

I'm sorry to say but you are soooooooo short sighted.

The driving force behind MGTOW is not money or the lack of it but female manipulation.

Women will always play the victim even if they are the ones that fired the gun.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
ecstasy357:

The driving force behind MGTOW is not money or the lack of it but female manipulation.

the driving force behind it here on nairaland is lack of money...you are broke, young, still live with your parent, cant approach women or she rejects you, you get angry, call all women evil then get seduced by a group that thinks they are on a mission to save men from perceived manipulation...

women have been playing victims for ages.nothing new, what now makes you think you can save the world

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
ecstasy357:

@bolded.
This is not the reason why men are going their own way. If you still don't know why, then you're still blind.

Like a colleague pointed out earlier...the gain of going your own way is far beyond anything you can imagine.

the reason why you are going your own way is because of women or because you cant have them, which one?
list the gains here ?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nasri100(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
ecstasy357:

Hard to disagree.

Last girlfriend I had was years ago. Apparently she was cheating and I busted her with logical reasoning. I wasn’t cheating. She got angry and tried to play the victim cards then I assured her that I know how women operate.

Funny thing is I haven’t had a girlfriend since her. She’s still texting to come over to my house and remake. If I allow that to happen she would manipulate me into sex and God forbid I get her pregnant.

I won’t lie women know how to get what they want. Lost count of how many women I have done favors for recently, some of them think I am crazy not asking for s ex in return.

I have also observed they like a challenge. They always think they can change a man through manipulation.

Sigh.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well, y'all are seeing women (starting to), as equals, not special beings, treating them in some manner, doing favors for them, etc because of their gender.

Good.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Smile4mee01: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Its interesting a few Nigerians are beginning to catch the wave. MGTOW is a mindset young males should have so it can save them from issues dealing with women. Put your self first, you are the prize, be the best version of yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ecstasy357(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2019
Nasri100:

Hard to disagree.

Last girlfriend I had was years ago. Apparently she was cheating and I busted her with logical reasoning. I wasn’t cheating. She got angry and tried to play the victim cards then I assured her that I know how women operate.

Funny thing is I haven’t had a girlfriend since her. She’s still texting to come over to my house and remake. If I allow that to happen she would manipulate me into sex and God forbid I get her pregnant.

I won’t lie women know how to get what they want. Lost count of how many women I have done favors for recently, some of them think I am crazy not asking for s ex in return.

I have also observed they like a challenge. They always think they can change a man through manipulation.

Sigh.

That manipulation is what MGTOW wishes to bring to the attention of all men.

Very true at bolded part

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ecstasy357(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

the reason why you are going your own way is because of women or because you cant have them, which one?
list the gains here ?

Female manipulation

You will understand very soon
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Regiomontanus(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
gäyàss_mothafucker
Insults are not valid argument. What you've presented is inessential to this discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Regiomontanus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
ecstasy357:

A girl did call me gay and promised to rape me....but I'm not interested. She's the gf I mentioned earlier
Lol. Don't mind them. They think they are so special that they can't be rejected and ignored so they make reasons to justify why you rejected them and at the same massage their ego and shame you. The allegation that you are gay after rejecting is very common, why? Because they think no heterosexual male can sincerely reject their glorious self and they want to shame you. So you have to be gay. grin Funny enough, they would go about spreading rumours that you are gay.

They are slaves to their ego. Conquering men they can't normally have massages their ego.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by ImaIma1(f): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
As guys grow older, they vomit the red pill cheesy. Right now is still the period of resistance and formulating or following so many theories.

But when push comes to shove, all these theories will just be that... theories.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nasri100(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
ecstasy357:

That manipulation is what MGTOW wishes to bring to the attention of all men.

Very true at bolded part

Yes. Once men know they are the prize. The asset. I think things will change for now.

For now, I just watch the chaos from a distance.
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Regiomontanus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nasri100:

Hard to disagree.

Sigh.

Lol. The ego.
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
ecstasy357:

Female manipulation

You will understand very soon

you are a josing guy, if you dont have your shit together, anybody can manipulate you.

it is funny that some people want to save men from manipulation when they themselves haven't gotten their shit together..you live in a country where almost 70% of the population is poor instead of finding ways and strategies to be on top in 5-10 years, you are taking proud in calling yourself MGTOW in a country of poor people where basic needs cant be met by many people.

the only reason someone will call himself MGTOW is because he is poor and cant attract women, i have never seen a man with resources calling himself MGTOW

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Regiomontanus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
No matter the clarifications you make, those that want to degrade and shame MGTOW men will do so. Don't argue with the obstinate.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nasri100(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. The ego.

Yeah. It’s their survival instincts.

If you understand female nature, you won’t stress a thing in this life.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by BossDante: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2019
ecstasy357:

MGTOW?

Whatever that means.
I just do this #ForTheCulture.

Assalamalekum
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Kingsteve(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2019
MGTOW in Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire poverty!
Thunder fire delusional disorders!
Thunder fire imaginary redpills!
Nonsense...absolutely nonsense!
Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Adonko(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2019
This is my little view of this .... She says she is a woman so she is special and she deserved some special treatment and should be preferred first above a man at some point and at other point they should be equal. I see this as some of form of manipulation mostly championed by feminist.

I want butress my little point with some practical examples ..

1. At a Bus station when there are limited seats or assuming there is just one seat people tell you mostly women " aaaah make women go first Na" or because is just one seat remaining you hear people saying make that lady just take the remaining seat (mostly at night ).here they are preferred first( all in the name of weaker vessel),but I call this gender discrimination by extension manipulation.

But when men argue that there should be sex or gender consideration in terms of the level of salary received by a male and a female both at grade level 8, that a man should recieve a higher pay, based on the fact that the man is supposedly the head of every home and made to champion most of the responsibility....you begin to see different voices from feminist in different corner, here they are no longer weaker vessels lol.

2. All widows should wait after service at a church to take home food items, clothing even financial gifts ...and the widower is never mentioned.. ( who cares about the widower is always the widow) Meanwhile same harsh economic climate is affecting both yet everyone seems to be cool about it ...and feminist see absolutely nothing wrong in this ...let it be the other way round and all hell will be let loose.

3. Is it in the area of employment : ladies have virtually driven guyz into the street cos most vacant positions are now being occupied by ladies, go to banks and take the ratio of male to female workers speaks for itself , as well as other corporate establishment ( infact when I was in school most of the brilliant/intelligent minds were the guyz l, few I mean very few were ladies ...guyz who will burn candles reading thier eyes out day and night in order to secure good jobs while most of the ladies where flying to Abuja,pH and Lagos parading themselves in hotels while lectures was going on), even in manufacturing companies were physical (strength) manpower is needed, the guyz dominate the unskilled areas and top positions are reserved for the ladies.

When it comes to security, the society need more men to go face bullets while women are kept safe ,in your area what is the ratio of women to men vigilante, or is it going to war ..yet feminist see nothing wrong in this .

In closing : when a single lady is dating a married man old enough to be her father is seems and look normal in the neighborhood, but let the reverse be the case what you will hear is " aaaaaah for what person wife " even from same women...same neighborhood brands the guy a very useless boy.

I could go on and on ...what makes me angry is even at this feminist still cry foul that they being marginalized in the society, and are craving for gender equality..to me these are all MANIPULATIONS ...trying to bend the world to thier favour all at the expense of men and some weak men see absolutely nothing wrong in this .. Shame.

Reason why I think MGTOW should even be incorporated into our curriculum at school to educate men that the female gender are not a special kind of breeds and are not weak and should not be given special treatment.

Ciao

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by LarryBee1k: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nicur: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Defenderalert:

Nicur save your gay loser imb.ecile son first and leave our kids to.learn the right way. Desperate loser
Dude wetin I do you nah sad
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Defenderalert(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nicur:

Dude wetin I do you nah sad

Lol never knew that moniker exists.

Sorry bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
LarryBee1k:
This nigga lilwetdick again. If you go through half of what white men goes through. You'll cut off your dick and denounce women. You're in Nigeria here saying rubbish about a noble cause.

Let me list reasons why men don't believe in marriage or relationship

It's always exhaustive

You waste money

They're after your money

She could easily accuse you of rape, abuse, with mere accusation, you can land in jail, lose your job and even lose your family. When when a woman truly rape or sexually abuse or assault a man. It's treated as a joke

Women only date you if you're either rich, handsome or both. Those above constitute of 20 percent men. What happen to other 80 percent

As a married man, if your wife cheated on you, she can file divorce, take you child, your house and split your money in the bank into two and you will still be paying her child support and alimony

In work place, if your accused by a woman of any wrong doing without evidence, you're a gonna

A woman can discuss men private part in public among themselves but a man saving boobs are cool is a pervert?

An abuse man is a weak man but abused women deserve justice. I can go on and on

If you look at all these reasons. If you are white people or at least a man (which I doubt) you will know mgtow worth it.

Red pill is designed to beat women at their game. Lol bye.

are you are a white man?,, why carry another people's problem on your head

and who told you men dont believe in marriage in the western world, they do and still get married everyday, now th perentage of MGTOW in the western world is small compare to the population of men

you are in nigeria, you have all the freedom you have and then you waste your time, from what i read you just have a losing mentality with the bolded, there are many ugly men with no cash and still with beautiful women in this country call nigeria..look around you..you just have a deaftest mentality, no confidence and lot of insecurity issues, if you really know your worth, you wont be bother by all the stuff you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

MGTOW is not becoming popular in Nigeria, nairaland isnt Nigeria, evn if there are MGTOW, they will be the losers, millions of nigerian men will still marry nigerian girls, so let be realistic

The only reason a Nigerian in the west will follow MGTOW is because of lack of game and small dating pool, many guys dont go out, they stay in their apartment all days and night without exploring, so it easy for them to take their anger of lack of sex and unite with other people who are also troubled minded people like them

You are very shortsighted,i am forced to say..
Sex can be gotten very cheaply in yhis nigeria we live in..there are brothels and runs girls everywhere...so saying they are angry at lack of src is baseless.

Not every man wants to be hoodwinked/attached to a lady,some of us just want to be left alone..to seek what will make us happy in life without making sacrifices in the name of love/marriage..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
simonjassy:

You are very shortsighted,i am forced to say..
Sex can be gotten very cheaply in yhis nigeria we live in..there are brothels and runs girls everywhere...so saying they are angry at lack of src is baseless.

Not every man wants to be hoodwinked/attached to a lady,some of us just want to be left alone..to seek what will make us happy in life without making sacrifices in the name of love/marriage..

yeah, like they can afford run girls grin ..when i read your comment, it makes me laugh, so guys cant stay in a non commited relationship with women according to you..you are just inexperienced and naive, that is the problem

the only people not willing to get attached to women are gays

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by LarryBee1k: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend. I don't belong to MGTOW but I'm just telling you not to criticize them in an unintelligent way.

In the west, there are different level of mgtow.
We have something beginners which are aware of the double standard in the society both in relationships and everyday life.

We have the intermediate who don't marry and just want babies or don't even want babies just wanna build up themselves and make money and enjoy

and we have masters who even cut the connection with the society.

In Nigeria most men are level one or two. So their percentage is higher than you speculated.

False, there is no freedom in Nigeria. Where the hell was that from?

Those ugly men with beautiful women are aware of their disadvantages, so how did they get women of their choice, they improvised and improved themselves and use women nature against women using the redpill which everyone is trying to explain to you.

continuing writng things that dont make sense down..if this is not silly to read then i wonder what is it..

so you mean there are levels and people actually isolate themselves from society just because of avoiding women and society, this is mental illness, anybody that isolate himself from society is doing damage to himself..how will they fed themselves, work and take care of themselves without cash and do their personal duties as men who aspire to be great

pls stop deceiving yourself, there are millions of men in nigeria who dont care or know anything about MGTOW or REDPILL and many dont care to listen, when they havent eaten breakfast

so you mean a normal nigerian man prastice MGTOW..pls spear me the rant..the only people that follow these nonsense are broke boys and angry boys, boys without games, heartbroken boys and virgins..wait till they get money and see if they still identify with MGTOW..no be naija we dey..

are you not free as a man and human being in Nigeria..so what do you want again..if you divorce, you dont pay alimony, if you rape a girl, you can always settle it as a family matter case, you can decide to talk about fucking a girl publicly and you will be praised that you chop the girl, you can become anything and do what you want..it seems you are missing while i am enjoying my carefree life, you must be missing..abeg make una carry go, dey continue doing your MGTOW, atleast less competitors in the market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erigga: Yahoo Boys, Abeg Make Una Try Dey Price Polo / How To Avoid Breaking Up With Your Girl Friend / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.