Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (25262 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by 1Dray(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
They should hold power till some people 'grow sense'.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Ijaya123: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pipe dream
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Btruth: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
follow Shettima talk at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by pat077: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Divide the country so u can have the presidency forever

8 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by pieces18: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
and osinbande will still be the vice presido, yes, it is okay that way, while tinubu remains national leader without an office. yoruba people are very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Cocolatti(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
The guy is speaking the mind of the North. The South should take note and stop this Yoruba vs Igbo fight and unite to wrestle power in 2023 or else the North will rule for another 20years like they did before (1979-1999)

8 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by oluwamaich(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
What the sh*t is Shetimma spilling from his mouth kiss

Anyway, I know that SS, SE and SW people will mumu dey look for another tribalist and nepotist take over the government. Shebi na we mumu pass.

Mumu restarted grin

4 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Lovelive: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
You said it and we heard you but time will tell.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Please they shud retain power ,south south dey 4 ona back , keep ruling .

..I dont know y i hate this politics section sad nawa o!

perhaps because your brain capacity don't fit in with the section

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Harrymig1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Really? Is this how democracy should be?
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lolz!
Your youths are the most uneducated and most disadvantaged in the federation and this is what is giving you sleepless night ?

You have infected us with the Boko Haram scourge nd this is what is keeping you up late at night

May presidency evade the North for the next 50years in Jesus name.

May Tinubu get to be the next president after Buhari in order to give you more sleepless night and day.

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ejimatic: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
- Alhaji Yerima Shettima says the north will produce the next president when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023

- Shettima, who is the president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, says the current administration has not favoured the north

- The AYCF president says the ruling All Progressives Congress will die before 2023

- Shettima says the north will never allow power to shift to the south, adding that it is the only thing the zone has The president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), Alhaji Yerima Shettima, has said that the north will produce the next president when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023.

Legit.ng gathers that Shettima stated this in an interview published in the New Telegraph on Friday, June 21.

The AYCF president said President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration has not favoured the north, adding that the current government is purely a southwest government.

He said: "I don’t know who is going to be the next president of Nigeria until we see those who will declare interest.

However, talking about the zone, which should produce the president in 2023, I have said it on many occasions that the North will produce the next president and you could see that the issue is becoming very clear. "I don’t just make pronouncement on something I am not sure of.

We are sure that this government has not favoured the North. This government is purely a South-West government. They have taken everything.

" Shettima also said that the only thing that is holding the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) together is President Buhari, adding that the party will die before 2023. He said:

"Even in the National Assembly, somebody was working to ensure that his interest is protected to make it easy for him to become president come 2023, but unfortunately the party itself will die before 2023.

"By 2023, All Progressives Congress (APC) will no longer be visible. The only thing that holds that party is President Buhari, but he is not coming back.

This is his last tenure and I am sure the Buhari I know will be busy thinking of how to go for his retirement rather than thinking of whether the party survives or not.

"He has achieved all he wanted to achieve. He has become both head of state and civilian president."

"On what informed his belief that APC would die before 2023, he said: "It is because of the characters that formed the party do not share the same ideology. Theirs was completely unholy marriage.

"We will continue to fight until our last blood. We will continue to expose them until the right people come to governance. It is not a personal thing; it is for us. The North must have to retain power.

"You cannot take power, which is the only thing that is left for us now. The current president is not really helping us. Insecurity has destroyed the entire North. We are left with poverty, kidnaping and banditry on daily basis.

"People are dying and you think the little power we have despite the fact it is not being used for the best interest of our people, we will just fold our hands and allowed it to be taken back by the South, which have resources.

The common man in the North is not benefiting anything; the whole thing is held in the hands of few individuals and you think we will allow that."

https://www.legit.ng/1244671-the-north-produce-president-2023-arewa-youths-leader-shettima.html

.....Welcome to the Federal Republic of Oduduwa ad from 2023 if the power does not shift in 2023. to the south west.....

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ogbosike: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
The truth is that North can not just let the west have power come 2023. Tinubu should stop deceiving himself. Planting people there can not help him.. Just my mind tho

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by AnalQueenluci: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

perhaps because your brain capacity don't fit in with the section
Watch ur tongue youngman or i will cut it out!
Be careful mtchew
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by badmrkt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

see as you fine...

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by sammymama: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Like seriously
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by horlique(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Of what use is power when your brothers and sisters are still begging in my state.. that power is a curse.. my People are better off a million times

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
This same Shettima who gave Igbos quit notice

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Agugbadin: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Again but why
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ken6488(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

bros abeg na grin grin
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
The reason why the electoral bill needs to be passed..

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by j1mmy: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
That's mallams and almajaris for you, they live a life of servitude to rankadede despite never getting any benefits from it.
The economic divide between poor and rich in the North is staggering - yet they still fight and die for their rich to get into power!

FOOLS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Watch ur tongue youngman or i will cut it out!
Be careful mtchew

you will cut tongue? na tongue I dey used dey type? that's what I'm saying not even 1 kilobyte of brain dey your head

I was expecting you to quote me back in the first post you're displaying your ignorance but you save yourself from bombshell

just dey look moniker well next time before quoting
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Oloripelebe: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
I support shettima on this, let the north keep ruling till south get sense

Tinubu is a NO NO for me

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by 1Dray(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
ejimatic:
.....Welcome to the Federal Republic of Oduduwa ad from 2023 if the power does not shift in 2023. to the south west.....

As una be wetin? Make we see road jor. .
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Well, nothing strange in that statement... fact, it is quite predictable. It's only the deluded Southerners (let me not be specific) that think the Northerners will gladly or readily relinquish power, that has eluded them since 99, come 2023.

Personally, I don't even care anymore. Y'all should plunder and destroy what is left of this dying entity, since the teeming number of youths are more concerned about eating the crumbs tossed to them by their thieving tribal Lords.

6 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by kushercain: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
Two political party system will resolve this north south dichotomy. Let's have one popular Christian President or a southerner and another Muslim or a Northerner. Then let's see who will win. I bet you, the Northern candidate will only clinch North West and North East. The remaining four geopolitical zones will be clinched by the Southern or Christian candidate. They are making too much noise only because they were able to rig the election and also rigged the result. Double rigging!!

The way the North believes power is their birthright really annoys them. It's not their fault, sw and se are sleeping that's why
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na Siddon look mode we dey. 2023 will produce lots of dramas.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ken6488(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
[s]
TooNoisy:
Why are the IPOB children so happy about this kind of news? I thought 2023 was their turn. They keep hating on Tinubu meanwhile by 2023, the SW would have produced 8 years of President, 8 years of VP and 8 years of Speaker. The most the Igbos have had is 8 years of Senate President. The unfortunate thing for the SE is that they do not have one credible person to even present to be voted for. Not one.

Let me just make it plain. Power is returning to the South West in 2023. Nothing can stop that - not some mischievous AYCF who have been paid. Buhari will support a SW candidate and we have already seen all the signs especially with Gbaja's emergence as speaker and Fayemi's emergence as Chairman of Governors forum.

Even if the PDP fields a Northerner, an APC candidate from the South West will defeat him. Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993, Obasanjo defeated Buhari in 2003 and Osinbajo/Tinubu/Fayemi will defeat any Northern candidate from PDP in 2023.
[/s] you secondary school principal has to be arested you are a disgrace to education wetin consine arewa and ipob

11 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by amazon14: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
This article sweet me die. So no president from West come next election. Atiku 2030

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC / Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.