Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (25261 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by searchlight: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
oluwamaich:
What the sh*t is Shetimma spilling from his mouth kiss

Anyway, I know that SS, SE and SW people will mumu dey look for another tribalist and nepotist take over the government. Shebi na we mumu pass.

Mumu restarted grin
we must mumu together with South West lass lass
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by chiedu7: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
ken6488:

cry The north is taking advantage of our dis unity
I agree
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by searchlight: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Harrymig1:
Really? Is this how democracy should be?
before nko. Democracy is a game of numbers and the north have the numbers so let them continue.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by RedBororo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
AFTER EIGHT OF BUHARI U THINK NIGERIAN ARE FOOL, WE ALLOW BUHARI TO WIN SO YOU GUYS DONT HAVE STORY, BETTER FACE FACT POWER IS MOVING, SORRY
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by bigfish3k: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
ken6488:
cheesy sad grin angry sad cheesy grin angry sad cheesy grin angry sad

i am confused....

please let keep party a side...

enimity aside..

sw and se please stop the fighting

for the sake of SS

Make we put pepper for the north eye..

because of them ghanaians has the mind to be calling us useless undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided togo chasing us

abeg ona

SW are the aggressors and the greedy partner. there is nothing we can do about it but just to live with it just the way the SW wants it

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooNoisy:
Why are the IPOB children so happy about this kind of news? I thought 2023 was their turn. They keep hating on Yoruba meanwhile by 2023, the SW would have produced 8 years of President, 8 years of VP and 8 years of Speaker. The most the Igbos have had is 8 years of Senate President. The unfortunate thing for the SE is that they do not have one credible person to even present to be voted for. Not one.

Let me just make it plain. Power is returning to the South West in 2023. Nothing can stop that - not some mischievous AYCF who have been paid. Buhari will support a SW candidate and we have already seen all the signs especially with Gbaja's emergence as speaker and Fayemi's emergence as Chairman of Governors forum.

Even if the PDP fields a Northerner, an APC candidate from the South West will defeat him. Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993, Obasanjo defeated Buhari in 2003 and Osinbajo/Tinubu/Fayemi will defeat any Northern candidate from PDP in 2023.
bros you wicked o. Those Igbo guys go kill you o
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ken6488(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
searchlight:
we will put our differences down on one condition, the whole of the south should champion the course of Igbo presidency. Anything outside that will just play to the hands of the north. If APC present a Yoruba candidate we will happily vote for kwankwaso. If south should produce the next president for equity sake then south east must produce the president for total equity.
Yeah... Ss is already with se remain sw

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by ken6488(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
bigfish3k:

SW are the aggressors and the greedy partner. there is nothing we can do about it but just to live with it just the way the SW wants it
cry
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by wink2015(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
- Alhaji Yerima Shettima says the north will produce the next president when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023

- Shettima, who is the president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, says the current administration has not favoured the north

- The AYCF president says the ruling All Progressives Congress will die before 2023

- Shettima says the north will never allow power to shift to the south, adding that it is the only thing the zone has The president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), Alhaji Yerima Shettima, has said that the north will produce the next president when President Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023.

Legit.ng gathers that Shettima stated this in an interview published in the New Telegraph on Friday, June 21.

The AYCF president said President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration has not favoured the north, adding that the current government is purely a southwest government.

He said: "I don’t know who is going to be the next president of Nigeria until we see those who will declare interest.

However, talking about the zone, which should produce the president in 2023, I have said it on many occasions that the North will produce the next president and you could see that the issue is becoming very clear. "I don’t just make pronouncement on something I am not sure of.

We are sure that this government has not favoured the North. This government is purely a South-West government. They have taken everything.

" Shettima also said that the only thing that is holding the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) together is President Buhari, adding that the party will die before 2023. He said:

"Even in the National Assembly, somebody was working to ensure that his interest is protected to make it easy for him to become president come 2023, but unfortunately the party itself will die before 2023.

"By 2023, All Progressives Congress (APC) will no longer be visible. The only thing that holds that party is President Buhari, but he is not coming back.

This is his last tenure and I am sure the Buhari I know will be busy thinking of how to go for his retirement rather than thinking of whether the party survives or not.

"He has achieved all he wanted to achieve. He has become both head of state and civilian president."

"On what informed his belief that APC would die before 2023, he said: "It is because of the characters that formed the party do not share the same ideology. Theirs was completely unholy marriage.

"We will continue to fight until our last blood. We will continue to expose them until the right people come to governance. It is not a personal thing; it is for us. The North must have to retain power.

"You cannot take power, which is the only thing that is left for us now. The current president is not really helping us. Insecurity has destroyed the entire North. We are left with poverty, kidnaping and banditry on daily basis.

"People are dying and you think the little power we have despite the fact it is not being used for the best interest of our people, we will just fold our hands and allowed it to be taken back by the South, which have resources.

The common man in the North is not benefiting anything; the whole thing is held in the hands of few individuals and you think we will allow that."

https://www.legit.ng/1244671-the-north-produce-president-2023-arewa-youths-leader-shettima.html

I HOPE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS READING ALL THIS UTTERANCES.

He traded off the votes of the yoruba for a northerners to become President.

But the northerners are not still satisfy with the Buhari years at the presidency.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by bigfish3k: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooNoisy:
Why are the IPOB children so happy about this kind of news? I thought 2023 was their turn. They keep hating on Yoruba meanwhile by 2023, the SW would have produced 8 years of President, 8 years of VP and 8 years of Speaker. The most the Igbos have had is 8 years of Senate President. The unfortunate thing for the SE is that they do not have one credible person to even present to be voted for. Not one.

Let me just make it plain. Power is returning to the South West in 2023. Nothing can stop that - not some mischievous AYCF who have been paid. Buhari will support a SW candidate and we have already seen all the signs especially with Gbaja's emergence as speaker and Fayemi's emergence as Chairman of Governors forum.

Even if the PDP fields a Northerner, an APC candidate from the South West will defeat him. Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993, Obasanjo defeated Buhari in 2003 and Osinbajo/Tinubu/Fayemi will defeat any Northern candidate from PDP in 2023.

lets watch and see. abiola and tofa was when tribalism and nepotism has not eaten this deep, that was when SW has not started using sticks on peaceful SE voters

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Oloripelebe: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
NonsoWow:
Southwest will field someone else. Tinubu is just a decoy to deflect attention from the real masquerade.

That wld be better
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by freshMallam1122: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
then your father must contest so that we can support him.. Nama... don't worry u will rule from yr bed room in 2023
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Hedonisst: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
I prefer the North to get it than South West, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by orisa37: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bokoharam will be.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by orisa37: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
F

T

C

Tinibu will not like this

If PDP field kwankaso or Tambuwal then it is finished for APC.....Yellobar how far I thought Buhari go give una presido?

Sai Barbar

Tinubu is Fi-la-ni Afonja No3 after Akintola.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by MrMou: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nice one! Only if the northerner won't come from the demonic & satanic party called PDP.

Shey Yorubas dey form one "mumu sophisticated voters" na! Why will Atiku even get such huge number of votes from the South West in the first place? Even if Yoruba wan form their mumu sophisticated, why didn't they look for other parties to vote instead of the PDP? If no be say na Buhari wey be bloc votes himself, APC for lose that 2019 election massively! You give Buhari such insignificant margin over PDP despite how the PDP has terrorised Southwest in the past & even having your beloved son as the vice president in the other party & you expect to be handed 2023 on a platter of gold!
No wahala! When Buhari's people in the north give the APC southwestern candidate the same slim margin of victory they gave Buhari in the southwest, make I see how the APC SW candidate go win na when SS & SE vote the other way! Nonsense! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by saintruky(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
It's my special day today... Show me some love fam...
#One love

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Urchman200: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Until we come together as one from south nothing will ever come to us except v.p position the north will continue using us to gain political relevance in Nigeria.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Enyimbamercedes: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
APC South West Youth Leaders be like

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by duncun: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by kingzizzy: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
This same Shettima who gave Igbos quit notice

Yes, the same stupid boy who sat down in Arewa House and ordered all Igbos to leave the North within 3 months. Of course nothing happend to him because he is a Northerner

Now he wants power to stay in the North forever

I'm glad some Southerners are beginning to understand what Ojukwu saw more than 50 years ago
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Uzzih: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
North can continue till 2042.life Promotion does not come from the West ,North,East or South, but promotion come by the law of Social evolution. That's God Almighty.

The more you hold on to power because of ego, the more poorer your people become.

Justice breeds prosperity . Once you are holding me down, you are yourself down, invariably holding yourself permanently.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abi northern people yawere? Yoruba christain will be president and Igbo muslim will be his vs I there is many Igbo muslim out there, let Igbo find one and rep them. But if they don't find any Igbo muslim. Then northern will be vs.

So this is opportunity for igbo.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by wonder233: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
And they will still rig it again.
TruthinAction:
Two political party system will resolve this north south dichotomy. Let's have one popular Christian President or a southerner and another Muslim or a Northerner. Then let's see who will win. I bet you, the Northern candidate will only clinch North West and North East. The remaining four geopolitical zones will be clinched by the Southern or Christian candidate. They are making too much noise only because they were able to rig the election and also rigged the result. Double rigging!!
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by epistleNow(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:
people don't understand that tunubu isnt interested in 2023. he is just a distraction taking the onslaught of the other politicians, he played the same game with the vice presidency in 2015. the Westerner that would be produced would be osinbajo or fayemi.. tunubu is a decoy

Hmm, Politics always at play.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Annie939(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Boko Haram
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Ubdavis(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Una feel day na play..
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:
people don't understand that tunubu isnt interested in 2023. he is just a distraction taking the onslaught of the other politicians, he played the same game with the vice presidency in 2015. the Westerner that would be produced would be osinbajo or fayemi.. tunubu is a decoy

Or the very popular Fashola. Another stable hand. Still personally back starboy Osinbajo.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Legendguru: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
greedy northerners.so after buhari youare stjll clamouring for another slot. there they go again their aim is to produce all political positions forever .this is why.nigeria is not.growing. same nothern part majority lack basic education and are in abject poverty kept producing babies like pigs that they cant afford to care off increasing.the country population with no future ambition kids.

yet they have ruled more than any region in this country yet nothing to show off.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by elvisco10(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Harrymig1:
Really? Is this how democracy should be?
i like des part....North. We are left with poverty, kidnaping and banditry on daily basis.
"People are dying and you think the little power we have despite the fact it is not being used for the best interest of our people,..his eye is clear nd open now..sai BaBa.NEXT LEVEL. if u complain again 2 yrs in jail..it has started
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by bellotaofeek: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is true that illiteracy level in the north is above 80% .
Does this animal thinks Nigerians can be brainwashed just like the northerners ? Imagine , Opening his stench to Say North has not benefited in this government, when all the sensitive offices and power house is being zoned to the north. Your eyes will clear even before 2023!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC / Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.