Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration (3172 Views)

Npower Open Portal For Application Recruitments 2020/2021 / Npower Creative Programme Registration June 2019 / Npower Creative re-open portal for more applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
N-creative to commence training of applicants on 5th July, 2019. U must not be left out. I just inform u.
Interest in N-Creative program
The Federal Govt of Nigeria, under the N-Power Creative Program, is addressing the challenge of unemployment, using the creative sector and particularly, the animation subsector. Generally, N-Power is designed to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.
Through N-Power, young Nigerians will be empowered with the necessary tools to go on and create, develop, build, fix and work on exceptional ideas, projects and enterprises that will change our communities, our economy and our nation. The N-Power program is for all eligible Nigerians looking to work gainfully. The initial programs have been designed for young Nigerians btw the ages of 18 and 35.
To apply put this link in ur chrome browser /yyvt8ty6
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by DukeJenrus: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why not post the link here for people to apply than calling you

2 Likes

Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by emmyzy19(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
If it is real then post the link here so that people can apply
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by donsufia: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
N-creative to commence training of applicants on 5th July, 2019. if u want to apply call me on 09059620180. U must not be left out. I just inform u.

NDE scammer. You have turned over to npower.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by kaybaba25(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Scammer u want to be scamming innocent people abi call him at your own peril
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by MyGeneration(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
But the guy did not collect money from any of you for the nde. Why call him a scammer
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by jimco2019: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Any information about npower not posted on their facebook page is fake
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
MyGeneration:
But the guy did not collect money from any of you for the nde. Why call him a scammer
. GENERATION, call my number i will send u the link free. Let the nonse nig continue their nonsense.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by DrCruz: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
. GENERATION, call my number i will send u the link free. Let the nonse nig continue their nonsense.
Why don't u post the link for people to appy instead of calling u, or is the link for sale?

1 Like

Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by DukeJenrus: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Post the link here to prove it jor why must they call you
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
DukeJenrus:
. Mek una dey bontrol una mouth. una no go call me scammer again?
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by 98salan(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
N-creative to commence training of applicants on 5th July, 2019. if u want to apply call me on 09059620180. U must not be left out. I just inform u.

Can an undergraduate also apply?.... Thanks
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
npowerng

1 Like

Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
98salan:

Can an undergraduate also apply?.... Thanks
. YES
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
DukeJenrus:
No, i will not. I am a scammer. Even if i should giv then, u must pay for it. continue the name 'scammer.' u will remain jobless dey call people names. must u get errfin free. don't worry job go carry itself com meet u.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
N-creative to commence training of applicants on 5th July, 2019. if u want to apply call me on 09059620180. U must not be left out. I just inform u. The link is for sale! if u like call me names and i wouldn't giv a damn. those who comply are the one destined for the job. Thanks, my creator will punish me if i deceive any of u.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by THeCvExpert: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by Shinjitsu: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Na wash
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by DukeJenrus: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2019
If you don't want people to apply for it stop posting it keep it to yourself and let us be what nonsense everything is not money
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by NwannekaUloma(f): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Can someone with National Diploma (ND) apply??
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by Uc25(f): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2019
The portal is closed for Registration.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
Can someone with National Diploma (ND) apply??
YES. CALL ME AND GET THE LINK FREE
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by DukeJenrus: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
Wow I really appreciate this guy for his concern I call him and he sent me the link without delay and the application was successful just as he did in NDE such a nice person keep it up my dear.
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by Tunagee(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2019
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
YES. CALL ME AND GET THE LINK FREE
How do I call u? I need the link to apply
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Tunagee:

How do I call u? I need the link to apply
Send glo recharge card to sayedadamadams@gmail.com and get it. Behave well pls!
Re: Npower Creative Re-open Portal For Registration by newspapers: 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
NPower Creative Registration 2020

https://www.jobsinnigeria.ng/npower-creative/

(1) (Reply)

There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) / Oil And Gas Careers Vacancies / Chevron Management Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.