Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? (961 Views)

How To Create Split Text Effect In Canva / Sliced Text Effect Tutorial In Photoshop / Recommend An Open Source/free Software To Add Text & Music To Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello,

There is a video I downloaded. I want to add my phone number and some text in a section of the video. Please how can I do this? I am use Camtasia as my video editing tool.

can you help?

See attached for reference... The arrows are where I will like to cover with text.

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by LeafMeAlone: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Send the video and what you want to add to it to me - dfadedmoon@gmail.com
and i'll help you out for free
Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
LeafMeAlone:
Send the video and what you want to add to it to me - dfadedmoon@gmail.com
and i'll help you out for free
wow. Thanks I will do just that when I get back on Pc. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2019

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
... cool

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
wink wink wink

Re: How Do I Add Text Heading To A Video? by SmartMen: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
king

(1) (Reply)

My Logo Design Process V1: Real Life Project / Help My PS Cs6 Is Showing Serial Number Verification. / Need A Video Editor/motion Graphics/vfx Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.