Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (88447 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Azeeztaophic(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Higher grade of radarada.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by hahn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
your teacher na olodo

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by NaMeAboki: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nyamiri well done. cheesy grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Kakamorufu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
dpdgwu... u do well grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by LZAA: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Papa dont play around grin
But at 14 kwanu lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by goshen26: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

I no believe this story I swear, cause I started having milky sperm at 15, not even fully milky

Vaseline crew member spotted
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Sluvist(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
A Boot of 14yrs doesn't have a sperm to impregnate a girl now, they just wants to tie the innocent boy so that somebody can keep on giving her prick from aside. It must be from the East.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Icon79(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

O pari

auntysimbiat:
cool
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
tactius:

Either way, child marriage is not right.

Let's be honest...the new family has a great risk of failing...the 'man' is too young.

How would be 'provide' for the family? Who would employ a 14 year old? Without qualifications?
Child marriage with exception.
Let them both be collecting allowance from mummy and daddy.Let their parents rent apartment for them so the girl learns how to breasfeed, bath her child and understand basic mothercare skills. The boy too will learn how to be a man.
They are not too young.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Child marriage with exception.
Let them both be collecting allowance from mummy and daddy.Let their parents rent apartment for them so the girl learns how to breasfeed, bath her child and understand basic mothercare skills. The boy too will learn how to be a man.
They are not too young.

It does not make it right...

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:
What I don't understand is when I was young and in Secondary school we were told that a male can only impregnate a girl at the age of 18 and a girl can only be pregnant at the age of 16

Was my teacher wrong or computer age is also influencing fertility?

your teacher na fool when 11-13 year old ladies de get pregnant...once puberty set in anything is possible...
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
What business does a 14 year old have with sex nitori olorun?
This world is standing on its head
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by goodnewsbabe: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Yankiss(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
neonly:
Dat boy na d correct man standing up to his responsibility
You are sure he understood the implications?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Aladdin1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
if he fiti to give belle.he must fiti to marry.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by tunjijones(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
pcguru1:
The advantage is that he will have his kids earlier, my grandfather has his first born at 15 and all his kids are now settled with kids and he his still in his 70(s), that will be a bit harder now esp if you leave in lagos

If what u said about it father is true... Then he shd have great grand children now.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Divay22:
angry angry angry angry
Keep a calm face madam "feminist"
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
You sure that’s a fifteen year old girl?
It seems pregnancy ages a female twenty fold.
No one should worry, them go dey alright last last.
Where I live twelve year old kids get married and the male partner ends up slaving his life away with menial jobs.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Awoo88: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

I no believe this story I swear, cause I started having milky sperm at 15, not even fully milky
Because your development was slow
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by damoobaba: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
SageMK:
Without discipline, maturity or any source of income, how is this a solution to anything for Pete's sake? shocked

What I see is a legalized baby factory in making.
With a 99% chance of giving rise to miscreants.

Soon the community will suffer. My heart bleeds for these poor souls pushed into the bottom of the abyss.

[img]https://media1./images/a4985d8c991fcf63b1255399bcbc5e00/tenor.gif?itemid=3556278[/img]

aaaaah, all dis grammar just because boy give girl belle.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
Keep a calm face madam "feminist"
Calm face for you sad Hell No angry angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Mosco100(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
That guy has the same body structure with Mr. Spell it.

Old men in a young body.

While the girl looks like an Imbeciile or have partial Autism.
Don't! stigmatize people who have autism. If you stigmatize them, you stigmatize God.
Autism is not a sickness; if autism is a sickness, cure it.
Autism is not a sickness, autism is a gift.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Deepfeel(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude those young sperms are far healthier than older ones. All our body get damaged by pollution these days and aging.

Nature actually foresaw early parenthood. It did not foresee having degrees, jobs and lots of wealth before parenthood. Just the basic like being able to fish, hunt and gather food.
Of course the challenges of modernity means preparing well before marriage and that takes time.

By the way Mahatma Gandhi married at the age of 15.

Thanks for the information
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by jonadaft: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abfinest007:
lies that can wake up a dead man
shut up
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Deepfeel(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
goshen26:

Vaseline crew member spotted
Lol I dropped my membership in my teens grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Deepfeel(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This one is obviously a kid.
Is this necessary? undecided do you know everything?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by IamCharles123: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
pcguru1:
The advantage is that he will have his kids earlier, my grandfather has his first born at 15 and all his kids are now settled with kids and he his still in his 70(s), that will be a bit harder now esp if you leave in lagos
There's nothing hard there, my mom is in her early 40s my dad is in his early 50s n there have grand children already.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by amiibaby(f): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
bmos:

Chineke!! Who the hell showed the lad where the hole was located?
ask Adam how he take know first where it was

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by sinannnn(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
From frying pan to fire.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by ashantitope: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
EzegeNG:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/14-year-old-boy-forced-to-marry-his-older-girlfriend-after-impregnating-her/

Nobody shout afonjas when they hear where it happen may God help us
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by AnanseK(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
If they're old enough to have sex, then they should be old enough to start a Union. We are all free to make our choices, but let us be willing to live with the consequences.
They look happy though..I wish them a happy(ily) ever after.

Because it is south abi?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by AnanseK(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
They start fvcking very early in those parts , but their women marry at 38 mainly and their men after 40.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.