Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick (49909 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by tartar9(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
proprince:
EMMANUEL.... match on my Prophet. Christ to all nations.... The muslims in Nazareth should close their filthy mouth pls.
Go check the religious population and leaders of nazareth...MUMU

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Crystalworld(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dick1000:
Even Jesus didn't do more miracle in is home town because of people like you. Gods power must be demonstrate in Isreal.

My friend go and sleep, you don’t even know anything about Jesus Christ, do you even know the history of Christianity in Nigeria? You better be wise!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by tartar9(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
FactBoyz:
TB Joshua's crusades in the South Americas draw millions to Christ.. The Muslims in Israel who are shouting should go to Saudi and protest..
The Nazareth youre talking about is a Muslim dominated city undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by phenom666(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
compton11:
which devil?
I hope the devil isn't dark skin?

Shut up... And get lost. Begone enemy of Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by compton11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
phenom666:

Shut up... And get lost. Begone enemy of Christ.
and when did I became enemy of Christ?
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by zoedew: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
erek:

why will you say such...... read your bible very well.JESUS PULLED CROWDS EVEN WHILE WALKING ALONE TALK MORE OR LESS HOLDING A CRUSADE... don't confuse yourself okay

Don’t just read posts and The Bible take time as well to meditate on them as well set them in contexts.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Ebenfat: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
LearnITsmash:
TB josh is a fraud and wise countries will never want his kind in their nation, what a joke undecided

You are insane .

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don't attend SCOAN, CAN NEVER but despite how people call this man fake, I switch to Emmanuel Tv and hear him preach and my spirit finds no fault with him....maybe the miracles look kini sha but then his preachings are there....he rarely talks of economic blessings or God killing ur enemies,, man preaches raw bible....

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by jrusky(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Benekruku:

Their are Muslims in Israel than Christians

Really
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Benekruku(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
jrusky:

Really

Google is free
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
mirabel9:

why not go and say all this in india and see your big head cut off imediately,

why not go and challenge the indian temples and see your end,,

this is nigeria where you can talk as you wish

I don't see reason why I have to reply you. There million of muslim in India.

Thank u
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by kunleham(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
FactBoyz:
TB Joshua's crusades in the South Americas draw millions to Christ.. The Muslims in Israel who are shouting should go to Saudi and protest..
I'll only agree with you if you state where Christians that rejected him shall go to.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by cocolacec(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lamasta:
Muslims from Nazareth self dey talk grin
Nobody can stop the move of God they can try but they can never succeed.
The people of Nazareth must be liberated from sicknesses and diseases .
EMMANUEL cool

Nazareth (/ˈnæzərəθ/; Hebrew: נָצְרַת, Natzrat; Arabic: النَّاصِرَة‎, an-Nāṣira; Aramaic: ܢܨܪܬ‎, Naṣrath) is the largest city in the Northern District of Israel. Nazareth is known as "the Arab capital of Israel".[2] In 2017 its population was 76,551.[1] The inhabitants are predominantly Arab citizens of Israel, of whom 69% are Muslim and 30.9% Christian.[2][3][4][5] Nazareth Illit (lit. "Upper Nazareth"wink, declared a separate city in June 1974, is built alongside old Nazareth, and had a Jewish population of 40,312 in 2014.[6]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Bombolistic: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
manny4u:
The fact that this religious thieves and lobbyist are always fighting to bring this man down(which ironically he has never fought back) is one of the reasons I believe he's a true man of GOD.
He's humble,modest, and a philanthropist. What else do you want from a true man of GOD?
Like every others this crusade would be a success.

I don't even go to church btw not to talk of being a member of synagogue but my spirit accepts TB Joshua, unlike the other religious scammers.

This shows you don't know who Joshua is. So defending people you don't know. According to the Bible, even Satan will command fire from heaven
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by cocolacec(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
jrusky:
Very funny indeed so they now know fake pastor isn't? So Islamic people too can call someone fake bah?

Anyway I'm not surprise afterall same Isreali killed Jesus so saying these craps never moved me.

But my problem is how does the crusade concern muslim in jew landis what I don't understand.

Nazareth (/ˈnæzərəθ/; Hebrew: נָצְרַת, Natzrat; Arabic: النَّاصِرَة‎, an-Nāṣira; Aramaic: ܢܨܪܬ‎, Naṣrath) is the largest city in the Northern District of Israel. Nazareth is known as "the Arab capital of Israel".[2] In 2017 its population was 76,551.[1] The inhabitants are predominantly Arab citizens of Israel, of whom 69% are Muslim and 30.9% Christian.[2][3][4][5] Nazareth Illit (lit. "Upper Nazareth"wink, declared a separate city in June 1974, is built alongside old Nazareth, and had a Jewish population of 40,312 in 2014.[6]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Butoneday2(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
manny4u:
The fact that this religious thieves and lobbyist are always fighting to bring this man down(which ironically he has never fought back) is one of the reasons I believe he's a true man of GOD.
He's humble,modest, and a philanthropist. What else do you want from a true man of GOD?

I don't even go to church btw not to talk of being a member of synagogue but my spirit accepts TB Joshua, unlike the other religious scammers.
God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Lonelyloner: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
zoedew:
Temitope Joshua Balogun is best handled by prayer and not crusading! The battle is essentially spiritual and not physical! Take him out spiritually and he should soon be physically exposed for who he really is!!! The Anti-Christ is getting ready. Are folks angry about a crusade at Mount Precipice ? What will they say when the Anti-Christ presides at the Jerusalem Temple! Dress rehearsal is in progress. Best to turn to Jesus now!!!

I thought I was the only one who had the same thought.

Quite uncanny.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by King44(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
they are all hypocrites, jealous
Joshua has not for once gave false prophecy and if it didn't come to pass probably that is how God wants it but most are true,his miracle is real and does not extort, he gives to the poor and less privileged they are questioning the source of wealth imagine cos no relevant evidence against him
the Muslims there are hypocrites
the Jews are worse
those even calling them self christian in Israel it would amaze you that they are not even close to God not to talk of following his teachers they are mostly fakes and sinners

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by deleo16(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2019
ajl:

Point of correction. It's not just the Muslims in Israel that are against it according to the story. It's most of the religious groups except the Catholic church.

It's funny that the fake ashkanazi jews in Israel are trying to prevent one who may actually be original Jew. Who knows?

Same way they challenged Hebrew lineage of Africa ethnic groups. For example the dark skin negroid Lemba people of Zimbabwe have DNA that connect them to the house of Aaron, brother of Moses. Nobody believed them until a British scientist did Their DNA analyses. Their men carry the so-called Cohen gene than most men in Israel. Their male ancestors were Hebrew priests.

I am sure their main problem is that he is black and an African. Go online and see how Ethiopian Israelites are mistreated in Israel. They even sterilized some their women. Evil people.
you are special breed sir respect bro very deep insight

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by TruthinAction: 1:28am On Jun 22, 2019
shineeye1:

What specifically have you against Joshua?

1. He runs his ministry like a cult. A Church is supposed to be where you can walk in and worship whenever you want to. But it's not so with Synagogue For All Nations. Eye witness account I read online shows you need a pass to get into the main auditorium. And the pass is connected to your faithfulness in tithing or purchase of an item. Is this a Church. No member has ever refuted this claim. Please they are online. They should refute it now and we will place a bet on it.

2. He does not have a foundation or record of who Pastored him. Every Pastor was first under a Pastor. Who was his Pastor? Where did he get his training?

3. The use and sales of anointed water cast more questions on his credibility. Miracles are free and not for sale. Matthew 10:10 says freely we have received, freely give. And the prize is unjust. 5,000 naira? Oh they claim it's not true. They just attach it to an item. Which items? A pamphlet and a CD that is valued at less than 500 naira? Who are they deceiving.? This is where he makes the bulk of the money including the compulsory tithe. He will sometimes come up to announce he rejected this or that tithe from someone.

4. When you give alms, you are not supposed to announce it. But he does that regularly and even show the specific amount given to individuals and groups of individuals.

5. I have listened to his preaching and teachings and have never heard a sound message from him. Though his members enjoy him. When you are ignorant of God's word, you accept whatever you are fed with. And since he is a celebrated man of God, everything he says is fun to them.

6. He had a recently failed prophecy about the last united States election and his defense was not convincing enough.

7. The collapse of his building few years back reveals a crack in his claim as a Prophet. You can't claim to have revelations of things that happens around the world and could not see the one that was coming in your very domain that claimed over 100 lives? I am not a Prophet God reveals every evil works of darkness against me for the past 20 years. Even if I don't see it, I will catch it in my spirit like a burden. I will pray against it until I have peace in my mind.

8. A video released by one of his staff exposing him that went viral also cast questions on his credibility. Even though she later refuted that video. That could be done under duress when your life is threatened.

9. I have never heard him made altar call for those who want to be born again. This is the basis of all we do in ministry. To get souls saved. All he does is to ask people to place their hands on their TV for prayers. The prayers of the unrighteous is abomination unto God. He should first lead them to Christ.

10. His healing ministry started with claims that he heals even the crippled which we see on his telecast. But now he buys wheelchair for them. Where has that healing power gone to. It ought to be from glory to glory.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by 11doubledee: 1:46am On Jun 22, 2019
400billionman:

Jesus pulled Crowd...
Good response,
If T.B. JOSHUA is fake,abeg who be real pastor for Nigeria?Afterall,a lot of them pulls crowd. angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by 11doubledee: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2019
TruthinAction:

1. He runs his ministry like a cult. A Church is supposed to be where you can walk in and worship whenever you want to. But it's not so with Synagogue For All Nations. Eye witness account I read online shows you need a pass to get into the main auditorium. And the pass is connected to your faithfulness in tithing or purchase of an item. Is this a Church. No member has ever refuted this claim. Please they are online. They should refute it now and we will place a bet on it.

2. He does not have a foundation or record of who Pastored him. Every Pastor was first under a Pastor. Who was his Pastor? Where did he get his training?

3. The use and sales of anointed water cast more questions on his credibility. Miracles are free and not for sale. Matthew 10:10 says freely we have received, freely give. And the prize is unjust. 5,000 naira? Oh they claim it's not true. They just attach it to an item. Which items? A pamphlet and a CD that is valued at less than 500 naira? Who are they deceiving.? This is where he makes the bulk of the money including the compulsory tithe. He will sometimes come up to announce he rejected this or that tithe from someone.

4. When you give alms, you are not supposed to announce it. But he does that regularly and even show the specific amount given to individuals and groups of individuals.

5. I have listened to his preaching and teachings and have never heard a sound message from him. Though his members enjoy him. When you are ignorant of God's word, you accept whatever you are fed with. And since he is a celebrated man of God, everything he says is fun to them.

6. He had a recently failed prophecy about the last united States election and his defense was not convincing enough.

7. The collapse of his building few years back reveals a crack in his claim as a Prophet. You can't claim to have revelations of things that happens around the world and could not see the one that was coming in your very domain that claimed over 100 lives? I am not a Prophet God reveals every evil works of darkness against me for the past 20 years. Even if I don't see it, I will catch it in my spirit like a burden. I will pray against it until I have peace in my mind.

8. A video released by one of his staff exposing him that went viral also cast questions on his credibility. Even though she later refuted that video. That could be done under duress when your life is threatened.

9. I have never heard him made altar call for those who want to be born again. This is the basis of all we do in ministry. To get souls saved. All he does is to ask people to place their hands on their TV for prayers. The prayers of the unrighteous is abomination unto God. He should first lead them to Christ.

10. His healing ministry started with claims that he heals even the crippled which we see on his telecast. But now he buys wheelchair for them. Where has that healing power gone to. It ought to be from glory to glory.
With all these you have written?if rapture should take place,honestly where you think say you go end?
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by 11doubledee: 2:16am On Jun 22, 2019
mirabel9:

have you ever read in the bible where it stated beware of the fake prophets they will come to you in sheep clothing but within them they are beast
Please is this qoute alone for TB JOSHUA or for pastors all around the world?
And if TB JOSHUA is a "beast",kindly enlighten us so that we won't fall astray.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Xisnin(m): 3:03am On Jun 22, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Evans did not stop even when he became billionaire
He wouldn't have started in the first place if he wasn't poor.
Poverty and crime have a very strong connection.
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by DSoj(m): 5:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Na dem kill Jesus. Not surprised
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by ikorodureporta: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Is it a good thing for a man of God to cause nightmare?
I don't like watching his TV for that reason.

One day, I had a dream... Was in an open office with my colleague, when suddenly we saw this preacher standing in the far side of the office.
I looked at my colleague, observed he was scared too.
Josh started working signs & wonder on a lady cheesy. When we noticed he was distracted, both of us just sneaked out of the office & ran far away from the area. See laff as we reach outside cheesy
Na so I wake up... grin

I no dey watch that channel again cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Richmondofficia(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
TB josh is a fraud and wise countries will never want his kind in their nation, what a joke undecided
I pray you have a problem so you'll start moving your sick ass all about
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by showafrica(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2019
manny4u:

Me too
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by Chrisikoko4u(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2019
My pain is that we Christians are not in one umbrella if we look at the Muslims they are fighting Christians with every thing but because of jealous bitterness heatreed they use we Christians to condem our fellow Christian brothers we Christians should please have a dip thinking.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by danny56: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Enn214:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/21/church-islamic-political-leaders-want-tb-joshua-banned-israel-reject-his-crusade

In Jesus name may God give him victory and wisdom over them all. Amen!!!

If you're deep into spiritual warfare, you'll know what they're trying to stop. I only pity innocent Muslims and may God show them his salvation. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by farem: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=manny4u post=79544965]The fact that... he has never fought back) is one of the reasons I believe he's a true man of GOD.

I don't even go to church ...[
/quote]

So much more for someone who doesn't attend church. So we should rather rely on the Congolese [ who don't spend Nigerian Naira ] to help us fish out counterfeit Naira notes!

While your observations may appear very good for pastor Joshua (or any other one), in the things that pertain to the Christianity, are not ALWAYS so

"And it is no wonder; for even Satan himself is able to take the form of an angel of light" 2 Corinthians 11:14 (BBE)
Re: TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick by sulasa07(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ojiofor:
That is people wey sabi whats up.
Not the mumu/gullible followers in Nigeria here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.