Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court (392 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by Wisdom58(f): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
An Akure Grade A Customary Court has dissolved a 22-year-old marriage between Mrs. Biola Jimoh, 42 and Mr. Wasiu Jimoh, 48.

The petitioner, Biola, who accused her estranged husband of always beating her over trivial issues, added that he allegedly bewitched her Soya milk business by inviting flies, which according to her prevents customers from patronising her

Biola, who urged the court to dissolve the union, stated that she could no longer continue with the marriage as she also alleged ill treatment, cruelty and lack of affection from her husband.

She, however, prayed the court to grant her custody of the three children produced from the union.

The respondent, Mr. Wasiu Jimoh, admitted the claim that he drinks, but he said not to stupor and denied the petitioner’s claim of bewitching her business.

According to him, the petitioner became a nagging and quarrelsome wife shortly after he converted into Christianity from Islam while she also denied him of her marital obligation.

In his judgement, Akinleye Akinseye held that “it is obvious that the marriage has failed and broken down irretrievably, since both parties have accepted to go their separate ways.”

The court granted custody of the second and third children: Sukura Jimoh, 14 and Naufisat Jimoh 7 to the petitioner, exempting the first child, who is 20 years old.

Akinleye, therefore, dissolved the marriage and ordered the respondent to pay N10,000 monthly allowance to the court registry for the upkeep of the children.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-invites-flies-destroy-soya-milk-business-woman-tells-court/

Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by Continentjellof: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by Harrymig1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Not nice
Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by Freestainworld(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
How e take concern court, na Amadioha case be this.
Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by lilmax(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
According to him, the petitioner became a nagging and quarrelsome wife shortly after he converted into Christianity from Islam while she also denied him of her marital obligation.

you don't just do this and think everyone should be cool with it immediately
Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
What? undecided

Just clean your business area madam
The petitioner, Biola, who accused her estranged husband of always beating her over trivial issues, added that he allegedly bewitched her Soya milk business by inviting flies, which according to her prevents customers from patronising her
Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by baby124: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are Nigerians too lazy to realize the current realities of upkeep for children? 10k for two kids monthly. This her bewitched story get plenty k-leg though.lol.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Invites Flies To Destroy My Soya Milk Business – Woman Tells Court by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigerian men get juicy deals when they get divorced.

Money that can’t even buy food much less other things needed for the keep of the kids. Add that to the physical job of taking care of those kids if they are little and you have divorced husbands that are only contributing 10% to their kids wellbeing. That’s why many of their women would rather die in horrible marriages.

baby124:
Are Nigerians too lazy to realize the current realities of upkeep for children? 10k for two kids monthly. This her bewitched story get plenty k-leg though.lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? - Alfred Femi Alamu / There Is No Place Like Home, Overseas Can Never Be Like Home! / 4 Coolest Back To School Backpacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.