Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) (78767 Views)

Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Some ladies are daring.

A young and pretty lady has surprised many with her twerking skill as she causes a stir Online.

The lady was seen in a viral video showing the moment she walked up to a man beside a pool and climbed on him then started dancing and twerking on him.

Crowd gathered to cheer her up as people stood there watching and hailing her. Some started filming them.

Watch the video and see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/twerking-lady-goes-viral.html?m=1

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2019

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sometimes I watch actors engage in really erotic movie scenes and I wonder how they hide their boners on set. embarassed

I mean I'd be totally embarrassed. I know definitely that some of those actors get huge boners from those nude sex scenes but how do they handle it in front of lights, cameras, directors, make-up artists, cleaners, and colleagues?

If I were an actor involved in a sex scene, I'd ask for a private filming tbh. grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Donniefred(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
My concern is for the chair.
It is almost crashing.

Anyway, looks like a truth or dare move.
Game for perverts grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
so a lady twerking on a guy is now news? undecided all this instagram bloggers sef

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy lucky dude...yansh looks soft and pressable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by BCD2much(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yea
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by stano2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
I can't be the one on that seat, my Big Guy is quick to react.
I would press that ass, lift her gown and my Big Guy will find it was into the honeypot.

Imagine her twerking with my Big Guy inserted, "Multiple Simultaneous Orgasm".

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by phenom666(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
@ the age of 35, she start praying for a good looking husband. angry

Na Church dey suffer am. cry cry cry

Good men better watch out.

Said NO to old cargoes. tongue

6 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na wa o

Watch the twerk video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Szdk4IfHJQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
But na wa oo... Aren't there other credible posts to push to the front page....

8 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by lilmax(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
how low of her
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by nepapole(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
The end is here...
Twerking is a sign of endtime..
If u are a twerker on nairaland and u are reading this....repent now. Twerking is Lucifer's best dance move followed closely by 1 corner.
REPENT!

7 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by omonla10(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Stripper loading
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Mobtechky(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
This twerking is a fight to finish
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Sometimes I watch actors engage in really erotic movie scenes and I wonder how they hide their boners on set. embarassed

I mean I'd be totally embarrassed. I know definitely that some of those actors get huge boners from those nude sex scenes but how do they handle it in front of lights, cameras, directors, make-up artists, cleaners, and colleagues?

If I were an actor involved in a sex scene, I'd ask for a private filming tbh. grin

Private ni?... so that you can continue a private scene? Your mind dirty no be small!

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
This old ass news again? I commented on it two years ago.
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
If she mess nko? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Twerk Twerk Twerk
Twerking
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by BCD2much(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yea this is highly erotic, the guy needs to chain his cassava to avoid erectile-voilence, or he may have drank an anti erection to prevent matters from arising.
Some of the boys standing am sure must have made pap(akamu) in their pants.

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Oyinlicious(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
This girl na bad girl the video has made her popular I guess
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
It's a pity this is what the society have turned out to become.

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Madness
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who put this shi.t on FP?

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by itsme01: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
angry

Puting her poopoo in someones face
Re: All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) by dia4iam(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
The guy is fresh and somewhat handsome. Ugliness is a disease most other guys suffer from, reason for the envy and the hope of "that was me", which they try to mask with the insults grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.