Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,658 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) (40946 Views)

Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dreaded cultists my foot.
Those lizards that can't walk 5miles with AK47 are called "dreaded"? Mtcheew undecided
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by tolani4real: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
PussyKing:
See their ugly looking faces

Rivers State and cultism

My question is they are granting Amnesty to these cultists and they get paid. Now, what about us that are peaceful?? so nothing for us abi??

We all have the minds to be evil or to live peacefully, out gov is really encouraging these useless boys.

Lalasticlala this is good news
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wike settling his boys
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by akinwun(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
To be honest, I'm tired of Nigeria. Nobody can predict what this country will look like in the next 10 years. I don't know if bokoharam would have expanded by then, what about Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, would I be layed off from work due to bad economic melt down? What would be the new thing or group that will be killing people or causing misery by then? All these things keep going through my mind and making me wish I was not born here. cry
Let me tell you exactly what will happen in the next ten years.
1. Nigeria would have been practising full sharia law.
2. The fulani oligarchy would have gained maximum dominance
3. Yahoo yahoo will be the most vibrant and functioning industry and the largest employer of labour.
4. The educational system would have finally collapsed.
5. The Nigeria military and para military forces would have lost all respect and prowess to confront any serious onslaught, both within and without.
6. Larger percentage of the Nigerian youth would have become drug addict.
7. Baby mamry would have become a norm in Nigeria.
8. Venezuela case would have loaded in finally.

Let me just stop here, so as not to scare many.

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
All this Eze Eze Eze in their name, are they igbos?

They should adopt a better title not same Eze am using over here.

You can't migrate from Benin and have Eze or Obi title...is never done.

As for this charade they did here, na scam.
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Dipsong: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
PussyKing:

Rivers State and cultism

My question is they are granting Amnesty to these cultists and they get paid. Now, what about us that are peaceful?? so nothing for us abi??

We all have the minds to be evil or to live peacefully, out gov is really encouraging these useless boys.

Im not supporting yahoo ho but i think dis is d reason why d govt is trying to clear all yahoo guyz cuz dem know say by d time all guyz start to dey do yahoo no thugs go remain for dem to use for elections usless leaders . So all of us should start joining cult and getting amnesty they are very foolish in dat part of Nigeria useless people with nonsense culture
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Great development we all need peace
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Misplaced priority, so people that killed a whole professor and had also caused pains in so many families will one day come out and say they have repented and should be forgiven?

Because the politicians have finished using them, now they want to settle them abi? There is God oooo
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
PDP and cultism. Smh
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by ojogbengasamuel: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
uhm
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Isimiade09: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
PussyKing:

Rivers State and cultism

Isit not better than to let them paint everywhere with blood
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Nigeria is a useless country

Why no gather them as they are now, and arrest all of them undecided undecided

APC is a useless Party
Just short up and keep quite if you don't know what to type, who was the person that brought back militants to Rivers State after Amechi successfully chase them out in 2007?
Just because they want to collect power by all means, today their evil deed is bouncing back and there is no peace in the state.
Who are their sponsors, now they are rewarding them, after they have created so many havoc in the state.
How do APC come in here?

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by thewordworks: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
PussyKing:

Rivers State and cultism

Nigeria is a jungle of the survival of the fittest the elimination of the unfit

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Isimiade09: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
akinwun:
Let me tell you exactly what will happen in the next ten years.
1. Nigeria would have been practising full sharia law.
2. The fulani oligarchy would have gained maximum dominance
3. Yahoo yahoo will be the most vibrant and functioning industry and the largest employer of labour.
4. The educational system would have finally collapsed.
5. The Nigeria military and para military forces would have lost all respect and prowess to confront any serious onslaught, both within and without.
6. Larger percentage of the Nigerian youth would have become drug addict.
7. Baby mamry would have become a norm in Nigeria.
8. Venezuela case would have loaded in finally.

Let me just stop here, so as not to scare many.
werey re o
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abegi
Was it nt same thing late don wanny did
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
idonhammer:
If Boko Haram should be pampered then tell me why my beloved cultist brothers from the oyel region should be rounded up and killed. Una no well.
Are you one of cultists? You better repent
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by jahbiz: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Something is wrong with my dear country and her leaders. Amnesty to who?
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike settling his boys
You are very correct

2 Likes

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Babaken(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Nigeria is a useless country

Why no gather them as they are now, and arrest all of them undecided undecided

APC is a useless Party
please add VERY TO IT (VERY USELESS)
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by akinwun(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Isimiade09:
werey re o
Omode n se e
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
If u know,u know.
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Since armed robbers,kidnappers, ritualist,cultist,rapist,etc ,are now held in good honour, get paid and given government contracts to sustain themselves, then it won't be a sin for thousands of peace loving,but neglected ones among us to take up arms and unleach havoc across the boundaries so to get recognized.
Intact this country is turning into a paw paw nation take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
even look at the guy eyes its full with evil all the people that he killed and drank there blood now he looks humble enough after he has succeeded in stealing and using the money to build a house hiding somewhere.

they will still come back .am not a rivers indigine .God help naija .
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Tallest45(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
So are they going back to being 48s?

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Liveair: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rivers!
Don't worry, soon one of them will be given another Traditional stool by their governor.
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by RoseyJ: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
backbone503:

Is the Chief Security Officer of River State an APC person?

savage
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by Japsylee: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Don nwani reloaded !!!!! Leopard can never ever change it's spots!!!!
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yet the incessant kidnapping is still going on in that same l.g.a. Last night two persons were kidnapped in Ukpeliede community. Last week it was a female teacher....

1 Like

Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
BandAid:

Na APC dey rule Rivers state? Abi Nyesom Wike don defect from PDP? Go sidon jor. No party in Nigeria has the interest of the masses at heart. None!
the retired cultist nah APC.
Re: Don D Don, Cultists Surrender In Ahoada, Sign Peace Agreement In Rivers (Photos) by blazer2018: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
To be honest, I'm tired of Nigeria. Nobody can predict what this country will look like in the next 10 years. I don't know if bokoharam would have expanded by then, what about Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, would I be layed off from work due to bad economic melt down? What would be the new thing or group that will be killing people or causing misery by then? All these things keep going through my mind and making me wish I was not born here. cry

You are not alone bro...if not because i have parents and siblings that love so much in Nigeria, na to just leave this country and never look back. again...I fear for the future of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured / Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.