Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) (7672 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Plays With Her Bare Breast (18+) / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Vicdayz(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Toyin Lawani, the CEO of Tiannah Empire Place, shares cute photo as she flaunts her bare breast. Gistvic Reports.

Toyin Lawani also said she is a sexy goddess with beauty and brains.

She wrote:
"Beauty with Brains ,who says
you cant Be A Boss, A Mom & A sexy Goddess ?�‍♀️@lingeriesbytiannah Bringing you Unique pieces to die for �������Go follow us now , you can wear a slip inside as a proper dress�"

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/beauty-with-brains-toyin-lawani-flaunts.html

1 Share

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by tabithababy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Werey ti wo oja cheesy cheesy

Be like say she needs more maga

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by nzeobi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
nairaland keeps making stupid people famous.
am just hearing the name for the first time, please who is she.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by iamapplord(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
My GOD in Heaven...When will you launch sense on the people you created in your IMAGE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
I pray for men not to encounter women with smelly pussays, see as that statue just dey endure, if no be say him be statue him for japa

2 Likes

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by iamsea(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why some ppl dey dress like say their own fore-fathers no chop the forbidden fruit for the garden of Eden.
Doesnt she know she's naked?
She isn't comfortable in that dress from her looks sef..

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by nepapole(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
It is finished!

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by softwerk(f): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
angry

The real victim is that stature trying very hard to hide his ERECTION

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Bossontop(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Bossontop(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
undecided
Madam olosho na so dem teh u say pipu with brains dey behave??

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by delugajackson: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Every prostitute masquerading as an "enterpreneur" needs the aid of unsophisticated media outlets like Nairaland to promote their harlotry.

8 Likes

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by davillian(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
I love this girl for one thing
She lifts people up.
Regardless were you from or who you are.
Just that most people she can kill or die for ends up stabbing her at the back.
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hian! What inspires these girls to go nuude in publicb fa? Hian!

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
undecided
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Osasnidas(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
She is beautiful sha...

But how does showing her bare chest make her have brains?.... undecided
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Itimkpataka2: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
delugajackson:
Every prostitute masquerading as an "enterpreneur" needs the aid of unsophisticated media outlets like Nairaland to promote their harlotry.

And Nairaland is doing that for free

3 Likes

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
I wonder how she’ll look if assets weren’t purchasable.
Well, I like what I see.
If I had yahoo boy money I’ll look her way.
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by modskiller(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Good God
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by starbuck(f): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
I cover this thread with the blood of Jesus... May our eyes no take us to hell fire
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by clive2u(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
softwerk:
angry

The real victim is that stature trying very hard to hide his ERECTION
erection ke, d innocent guy dey try endure the combo of kelechi perfume and pussy odour.

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by marriage1: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2019
What will make a woman to be naked for the world in the name of fashion?
Fact has it that you are married, so why not you dress responsible, dress decent for whatever reason you take it to be.

Do you think unclothedness will bring husband to you?
It will only attract men to you but having sex with you, you will be dumped like a waste product.

Ladies please stop disgracing yourselves nah.
This is very bad.
allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by oalandAgents2: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't think people entering this thread are looking to admire her brains
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

Toyin Lawani, the CEO of Tiannah Empire Place, shares cute photo as she flaunts her bare breast. Gistvic Reports.

Toyin Lawani also said she is a sexy goddess with beauty and brains.

She wrote:

See More Photos Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/beauty-with-brains-toyin-lawani-flaunts.html
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2019
OP, Please modify the post it should be 'Beauty with pvssy'
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Where is nwaamaikpe when needed most

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by goodnewscliff(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2019
DID U JUST SAY BEAUTY WITH BRAINS?

cos i see no connection here
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by davillian(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
YorubaKing:

You sure say you get sense so? angry
I get sense .
And I know her in person.
Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
grin

Re: "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
davillian:
I love this girl for one thing
She lifts people up.
Regardless were you from or who you are.
Just that most people she can kill or die for ends up stabbing her at the back.

Not only the bolded she dey lift up o....
If u know u know. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji House And Genevieve Nnaji Mansion Which One Is Richer / Hush Puppi And Mompha Lodge In The Most Expensive Hotel In Dubai(photo+vid) / Nollywood Icon, Richard Mofe Damijo Clocks 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.