Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) (66951 Views)

Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000 / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by flowx(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
INITIAL GRAGRA
You no get brain... Which one be initial gragra after three years in government? That shows you know nothing about Nigeria politics. This is third years of Akete in Alagbaka government house. Idiot! You dey hear people dey say " initial gragra" to Sunwo Only on internet and you self come carry am they talk to all the governors. Low self-esteem carnival of people... Geraot here....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Barsalimbinbaz: 1:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Very well then

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by sunboy(m): 1:54am On Jun 22, 2019
This is a very good idea but Why are they not publishing the cost of fixing each vehicle or atleast what it cost to fix the delivered vehicles Nobody is even asking ?

What if the cost of fixing one of those could buy 1 or 2 brand new trucks ?

...just curious, nobody should come and insult me o.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Barsalimbinbaz: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2019
prove it
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by murphybo(m): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2019
donziggyman:
Those saying waste of resource. I want to understand something from you guys. So he should abandon those vehicles and buy new ones when the new ones spoil. They will abandon it again for another new ones right??

Sometimes I ask myself. Where are nairaland intellectuals??
Same question I always ask myself sometimes, the coments I read these days on Nairaland is so pathetic, its like most Nlders now reasons with their Anus.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Barsalimbinbaz: 2:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2019
cucumbae:
The amount he used to refurbished one car can buy 2 brand new cars.
How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
INITIAL GRAGRA
Punch for your mouth there.
Someone already spent 2 and half years in office. Shut up, it's not a must you speak
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by bencliff2017: 2:44am On Jun 22, 2019
The question we should ask is ,how much was spent for repair and they should tell us how much save from it

Sanromeo:
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday received the first set of refurbished Government Vehicles which were were put in good shape by Logistical ideas Limited.

Governor Akeredolu decided to renew numerous broken down and unserviceable vehicles at significantly low costs compared to the acquisition of brand new vehicles.

Following biddings from severally organisations, the Akeredolu’s administration brought in Logistical ideas Limited who has now delivered the first set of the renew vehicles with two years warranty.

Presenting the Vehicles to the Governor at the Governor's Office, Alagbaka, Akure, the Chairman, Logistical ideas Limited, Mr.Oluwole Okunnuga said the innitiave of the Governor to repair numerous broken down and unserviceable vehicles has helped saved the state's resources and put a stop at wastage.

He said in the next two weeks, his firm will deliver another 30 vehicles and also move at the same pace to be able to cover the time frame with the stipulated number of vehicles.

Mr. Ogunnuga disclosed that the project has also created jobs for artisans in the state as most workers were hired within the state.

Governor Akeredolu who said it's a new dawn in Governance in the state, stressed that he decided to put an end to the practice of abandoning serviceable vehicles to buy new ones.

The Governor noted that his administration became creative as a way of finding solution around the hard economy reality of the state.

Akeredolu who said the vehicles were risen from the dead, attested to the fact that most of the workers at the repair workshop are from within the state.

https://citadelng.com/akeredolu-receives-first-set-of-renew-government-vehicles-says-its-a-new-dawn-in-governance/
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by kennsville(m): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Sanromeo:

Initial gra gra after almost 2½ years in office? Look very well o this is not Sanwo-Olu or Dapo Abiodun that came in yesterday.

Tell him
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Sanromeo(m): 3:35am On Jun 22, 2019
namiji2598:
a governor who have been in office for abt 2 years, with no single achievement, u ar here asking of nairalanders intellectual, ask the governor how much he refurnished each car, then u can compare the price of refurnishing each car to a price of buying a new car, after all he is jus taking a good step towards pocketing good amount of money into his pocket...all these politicians are the same, they are all thiefs, believe it or leave it. none of them is better,

Lol did you just come back from the land of the dead or you don't have Internet data even though you're not in Ondo State? Saying Aketi does not have any single achievement after 2 years despite his infrastructural and Industrial revolution in Ondo State shows you have a lot of catching up to do my friend. Let me quickly bring you up to speed. This is a Governor who has constructed more roads in his 2 years than 8years of his predecessor. He has reconstructed over 700 Public Primary Schools across the 3 senatorial districts of the state. Do you know that about 5 industries initiated by his administration are about to begin full operations soon? All these while paying Salaries as and when due.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Willievmce: 3:36am On Jun 22, 2019
It's Friday and if you live in the busy cities of Lagos remember that massage therapy can help you reduce stress, relieve pain and detox your body of harsh chemicals and polluted air you inhale daily. Schedule a session with Home Massage service and enjoy the healing benefits of massage therapy delivered to the comforts of your preferred location. Soothe pain, ease stress and feel better.

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by kingslyco(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Basseybruce: 3:41am On Jun 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
INITIAL GRAGRA

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by samuelmath50(m): 3:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Sanromeo:
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday received the first set of refurbished Government Vehicles which were were put in good shape by Logistical ideas Limited.

Governor Akeredolu decided to renew numerous broken down and unserviceable vehicles at significantly low costs compared to the acquisition of brand new vehicles.

Following biddings from severally organisations, the Akeredolu’s administration brought in Logistical ideas Limited who has now delivered the first set of the renew vehicles with two years warranty.

Presenting the Vehicles to the Governor at the Governor's Office, Alagbaka, Akure, the Chairman, Logistical ideas Limited, Mr.Oluwole Okunnuga said the innitiave of the Governor to repair numerous broken down and unserviceable vehicles has helped saved the state's resources and put a stop at wastage.

He said in the next two weeks, his firm will deliver another 30 vehicles and also move at the same pace to be able to cover the time frame with the stipulated number of vehicles.

Mr. Ogunnuga disclosed that the project has also created jobs for artisans in the state as most workers were hired within the state.

Governor Akeredolu who said it's a new dawn in Governance in the state, stressed that he decided to put an end to the practice of abandoning serviceable vehicles to buy new ones.

The Governor noted that his administration became creative as a way of finding solution around the hard economy reality of the state.

Akeredolu who said the vehicles were risen from the dead, attested to the fact that most of the workers at the repair workshop are from within the state.

https://citadelng.com/akeredolu-receives-first-set-of-renew-government-vehicles-says-its-a-new-dawn-in-governance/
God forbid I become any politician in Nigeria no matter what you do some idiots ones will still condemn your ability stupid citizen
what nonsense

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:49am On Jun 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
INITIAL GRAGRA

I hope you're satisfied as you've made a capital fool of yourself on this thread.

Your parents are drinking kerosene in Abia and you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2019
goslowgoslow:

How do you know?
That is the trick they use to steal.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by gbagyiza: 4:18am On Jun 22, 2019
heed101:
How much did it cost them to refurbish each truck?

I remember vividly my comment on the same subject when the governor opts for the repairs of those cars. I said looking at the bad state of the cars in the picture, the governor will spend close to the price of a new one refurbishing each. Almost all the components of those cars will be replaced with new ones, except they choose to go for old parts n even with the old part it will not be a100% guarantee.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by selfmade22: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2019
cucumbae:
The amount he used to refurbished one car can buy 2 brand new cars.
how much do you think one can buy a brand new Hilux?......… Nothing less than six million.... Is never possible to spend that amount on each car instead he may use that amount refurbish ten or more cars

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by mechanics(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Benreu(m): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2019
which were were...abi u don turn to osibanjo.....
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2019
Collect money for brand new, refurbish old vehicles and keep the change, Nice one we see you.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by hisexcellency34: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2019
I heard the money used in refurbishing one vehicle is equivalent to buying a new one

Sanromeo:

Initial gra gra after almost 2½ years in office? Look very well o this is not Sanwo-Olu or Dapo Abiodun that came in yesterday.
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by johnmartus(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Exactly.
TheMoniker:
angry
And he’ll steal the money meant for the new ones
It’s just like Buhari saying he’s fighting corruption. Failed shittÿ country
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Sanromeo(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard the money used in refurbishing one vehicle is equivalent to buying a new one

This man sef! Do you know how much a new hilux is sold? Like N6 million. Are you saying N6 million was spent to refurbish each hilux? Let's look at another angle. Do you know how many jobs this refurbishment thing created for the locals? The panel beaters, the spare part dealers and co. This is commendable abeg

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by Successmind(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Scam everywhere.... nothing goes for nothings
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by TANID(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2019
blazer2018:

Like i do grin
Hahaha grin Like I Do Blazer2018 grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by themmydhayhor(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Sanromeo:

Lol did you just come back from the land of the dead or you don't have Internet data even though you're not in Ondo State? Saying Aketi does not have any single achievement after 2 years despite his infrastructural and Industrial revolution in Ondo State shows you have a lot of catching up to do my friend. Let me quickly bring you up to speed. This is a Governor who has constructed more roads in his 2 years than 8years of his predecessor. He has reconstructed over 700 Public Primary Schools across the 3 senatorial districts of the state. Do you know that about 5 industries initiated by his administration are about to begin full operations soon? All these while paying Salaries as and when due.

Haba bros...... Small small nah.... Where your own stat come from abi nob the ondo state wey I dey
Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by SirLakes: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Gabson001:
Instead of buying new ones people are above me are busy praising him

If the cost of buying a new car is 10 naira, and he decide to repair the old one with 2 naira.

If he's truthful and doesn't pocket the remainder.

Isn't that commendable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) by olayanju22(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2019
The amount he used to refurbished one car can buy 2 brand new cars Your uncle wrote the report bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.