Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don't Fall In Love With The Wrong Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't Fall In Love With The Wrong Girl (232 Views)

I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp / If You Are Broke, DON'T Fall In Love / Don't Fall In Love Alone, Plan A Better Future For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With The Wrong Girl by marriage1: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
When u meet a lady and it feels as if u beginning to like her, take ur time to Know her, watch the things she wears, The kind of hair she makes, the quality of her shoes, Her Skin and things she puts on.

And most importantly, pay attention to things she says, places she has been to and how well she is living. Take time to find out if these things are true or not.

You know why?
"SHOE GET SIZE "

There are some ladies you will meet today and just taking them out on a date, I mean one date and boom, your account is dry.

It's not because these ladies are materialistic, it's just their Normal lifestyle. In fact, they even ate less because they were trying to be nice. If they eat the normal way they enjoy themselves? You will have to wash plate in that eatery to settle the bills.

Some of you like trouble, a lady will be busy with her classy lifestyle and boom, that's who you want, you like classic ladies but bring 10k for hair, you will start insulting every woman in the world.

Understand that there are ladies at your level that will gladly accept you and even pray for you if you give them just 2k for hair.

Go for your level
Go for your size
Stop creating unnecessary headaches for yourself.

There are so many ladies u wil come close to and u just shook ur head and tell urself the truth. She don't necessarily need my money or to ask for anything but I know the day I might decide to help her with her hair money? That might be my two months Salary so I respected myself.

I hate seeing guys complain that their partners is too expensive. Did she ask you out? Why didn't you go for the other lady that is not expensive?

Stop Eyeing Apple when you can only afford Orange.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

(1) (Reply)

Friends Zone / Guide To Buy The Flowers For Each Birth Month / 5 Types Of Singles In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.