Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style (63809 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Junkie1: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
BET WHY?? HASN'T HE BEEN FVCKING THE ASS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS??
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
this is wat they call pert sized ukwu
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tha tatt... Nice pix
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Inteltower: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
nonsense

jealous much ? lol

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by daviefm(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
THIS ONES DON'T EVEN NEED PRE - WEDDING SHOT AGAIN
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Slimguy0(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
90% of Nigerians are bitter, just take a Look at the comments Lmao.. smh, someone will now say it's all bants yh?.. tueh! grin

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by tolani4real: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
That tattoo
The tattoo means nothing
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by LesbianBoy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
YenYo:
Lord airpme

I must marry a pretty,coke shape ,intelligent girl.

Pls if ur ugly ,don't qoute me I beg you.

You are still a kid with time you will look back and laugh at this mentality of yours. Girls like that come with plenty wahala. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
When you graduate from this kind of school,

First

You feel fulfilled

Enjoy

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by tobby20: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
YenYo:
Lord airpme

Exactly what your dad said before marrying your momma.. Now you again with that mentality....
Na Una type dey end up with monkey
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Mursz: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
wiseone28:
At the end of the day you will get tired of the backside

Hahhaahahah... good one bro!
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Gabson001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
nonsense
Una no kuku dey like better thing...

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by idonhammer: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2019
YenYo:
Lord airpme

Leave God alone, make money
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2019
tobby20:

Exactly what your dad said before marrying your momma.. Now you again with that mentality....
Na Una type dey end up with monkey
Must u insult him?
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by boban007: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2019
BANKY W AND ASESUA LOOK ALIKE
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Towbaba500(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2019
opera news shake and win is back click here to use my code to enter the AFCON giveaway for free! Every one can win a prize!http://lucky-activity-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/activities/afconshake/shareinvitecode?rW=eyJhY3RpZCI6InMwODIxMTgyODEiLCJjb2RlIjoiNFlWTkI5In0%3D&sharetype=wa
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Garrieveryday: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2019
almarthins:

I remember sayin the same thing but wen those coke shape Bleep u up many times and over. You go enter reset mode. Life no be like as u see am sha

Lol. Wetin happen? This kind thing dey scare person for marriage o.
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by 9jaBloke: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Both so fine...kids super cute
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2019
wiseone28:
At the end of the day you will get tired of the backside
and cheat

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by solsticey2k3(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Una wan born angel. See as dem fine like today bread cheesy
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by JoseRaji(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2019
tstx:
If you trace am now their parents follow rape this country

Nowhere was it said that they're Nigerians... Drink cold water and relax. Don't tie all the problems of this country to your chest.

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

A man identifies as, mr.north and his fiancee loved up after they graduates from Florida A&M university, they are now Doctor of Pharma

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/2-doctors-man-checks-out-his-fiancee-backside-as-they-graduates-in-style

The guy thought...the way I will bang this backside tonight

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by mamajj17(f): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2019
nep2ra:
5 years later...

All all cases, Real Love conquers dear
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2019
almarthins:

I remember sayin the same thing but wen those coke shape Bleep u up many times and over. You go enter reset mode. Life no be like as u see am sha
Worwor girls no dey bleep up?

U may b shocked bro grin grin grin
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Austineva(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
I dislike women on tattoo like plague
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Curry30: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
IT MUST ALWAYS BE BLACK PEOPLE.
They will use every occasions to showcase their buffoonery.
After they'll blame the Hard Working White man for their failures! MSCHWWWW

Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Empressgifted(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
cheesy cool cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style by Shootingstar93(f): 1:49am On Jun 23, 2019
When men realise that there's more to a woman than our physiology, then Homo Sapiens can fully evolve.

Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation?