Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road (2157 Views)

Peter Obi Couldn't Come Down At Agbor, Delta State Because Of Overcrowding. / Gas Explosion At Agbor, Delta State / Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road, Section II: Okene - Auchi, Edo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by thaoriginator: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank God no life was lost.

I and my colleague were driving around 18:30hrs heading to Benin from Agbor only for us to see these people busy praying and shouting "Jesus" while aone of them, a young lady laying down unconscious. We tried to call the emergency services but to no avail. 911 picked my call but they said no vehicle available, I'm like "WTF!"

If not for God na pesin pikin for just die sara.. As in, which kain country be dis!?

Wahala dey O!!!!!!

Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by tyup(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
why will a sane human see a bus as dead as this and enter
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by donvicky2007: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
tyup:

i hope you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by alezzy13: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
tyup:

How is it dead?
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by tyup(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
donvicky2007:

i hope you are not in Nigeria.

it's not about being in Nigeria....life does not have a duplicate atimes when travelling and you know travelling on a normal day is risky

why not go for a better bus that would atleast make ur journey less risky. ABC transport as an example tho
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by donvicky2007: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
tyup:

it's not about being in Nigeria....life does not have a duplicate atimes when travelling and you know travelling on a normal day is risky

why not go for a better bus that would atleast make ur journey less risky. ABC transport as an example tho

you have not be in a situation where that bus you saw in the picture will be the best bus in the park and most time you don't just judge a car by mere appearance.
Even buses as your ABC transport still have accident. However, the cause of that accident might be due to wet road because there was a heavy downpour on that road today. i ply that road today.

1 Like

Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by tyup(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
donvicky2007:

you have not be in a situation where that bus you saw in the picture will be the best bus in the park and most time you don't just judge a car by mere appearance.
Even buses as your ABC transport still have accident. However, the cause of that accident might be due to wet road because there was a heavy downpour on that road today. i ply that road today.

wet roads? wet roads might cause accidents tho that's due to high speed but ion think this accident in particular is due to wet roads probably break failure and the driver trying to stop the bus at any means

But anyway God's guidance on our travels
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by mightyhaze: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:
this bus too clean sef. u no dey naija?
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by cassidy1996(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2019
he said he called 911, how? is there anything like that in Nigeria
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Air travels on land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
What do u expect?

Na Air Travels nah!
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by thaoriginator: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:

wet roads? wet roads might cause accidents tho that's due to high speed but ion think this accident in particular is due to wet roads probably break failure and the driver trying to stop the bus at any means

But anyway God's guidance on our travels
You're right bro, it's actually a break failure plus over speeding combined. Thank God no life was lost..
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by thaoriginator: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2019
cassidy1996:
he said he called 911, how? is there anything like that in Nigeria
Yeah, I did. I tried 119 and didn't connect but as soon as I dialled 911 it connects and someone picked the call �
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2019
thaoriginator:
Yeah, I did. I tried 119 and didn't connect but as soon as I dialled 911 it connects and someone picked the call �
tell us more shocked
Re: Accident Today At Agbor-benin Road by thaoriginator: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
agarawu23:
tell us more shocked
112, sorry. My head a hot enuh

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lawmaker In Lagos Assembly Emerges Igbo Apex Leader / . / The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.