Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest (31214 Views)

Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / A Malaysian Friend Want Me To Come Over To Malaysia / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Any reason why they should be resisting arrest?

Cuz of 3-6months Jail if them no get Valid visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
HappyPagan:

Earth wey God give everybody.... Who dash you land?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest by Xuxu208: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
ENG0701:

It's actually a crime to live illegally in the US, and Trump just announced a Nationwide deportation of illegals in the US

Exactly, never ceases to amaze me how people on here make untrue statements that end up receiving many likes...Don't people read any more in Naija? The level of ignorance is just mind boggling......smh
Re: How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest by Xuxu208: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
The irony... These same foreigners walk around freely in Naija and no law enforcement agent bothers them about papers or immigration status... They even have their pick of the prettiest among our ladies to defile whenever they like...

Imagine being in a country where I have to ensure all immigration papers are intact and upon my person before even stepping out of my front door to stretch... Such dehumanization.

Exactly, but whose fault is that if not that of Nigerians themselves? Why do they still treat these people like demi-gods despite being treated with contempt by them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / The Ongoing Construction Of Bayelsa Cargo Airport (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.