Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bonn juvenile hosting - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bonn juvenile hosting (1392 Views)

Checkout This New App I Developed, You Can Now Have All Your Social Media.... / Beatbounce or black player? / Building A Kivy Andriod App. I Need Guidance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonn juvenile hosting by SilverG33k(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Its actually been weeks I made this app, its for checking how fast you can type.

It gives you words and calculates how fast those words are being typed back

I posted it on Twitter since that's mainly my new home now, lol, there's this #100dayaofcode where you write codes for 100 days straight up so I just had to develop that in just 4 days, its simple actually.

Check the full code on github, http://github.com/silverc0de/speedthrills

Should I post screenshots?
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by SilverG33k(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Screenshots...

Oh wait, download link - http:// tiny. cc/speedthrill

Remove spaces in the link above to download

Its not on playstore, so if you eventually download it, it follows 2go star progress rank so...

Ultimate is the highest ranking and me myself never reach am sef, its placed at 45 words per min grin grin

Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Nice... How were you able to calculate the spend.
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by asalimpo(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2019
SilverG33k:
Its actually been weeks I made this app, its for checking how fast you can type.

It gives you words and calculates how fast those words are being typed back

I posted it on Twitter since that's mainly my new home now, lol, there's this #100dayaofcode where you write codes for 100 days straight up so I just had to develop that in just 4 days, its simple actually.

Check the full code on github, http://github.com/silverc0de/speedthrills

Should I post screenshots?

tried to download d source on github, didnt work? Y not put d app on playstore? Easy to download n install.
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by SilverG33k(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2019
asalimpo:

tried to download d source on github, didnt work? Y not put d app on playstore? Easy to download n install.

Oh... I dropped the direct link to the apk, have you downloaded it?

I didn't want to go through the stress of putting the app on playstore
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by SilverG33k(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
Nice... How were you able to calculate the spend.

Total words / minute

To get minutes, the moment you start your first letter, it logs time in milli sec, when you end, it logs another time in milli, now subtract old time from new time. You get time in milli sec, convert milli sec to seconds, and then to minutes
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by asalimpo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
SilverG33k:

Oh... I dropped the direct link to the apk, have you downloaded it?

I didn't want to go through the stress of putting the app on playstore
ok,the link was in d first post as plain text. I missed it.
So ... How do i install it after downloading d raw apk?
You shouldav just put d stuff on playstore. Playstore=genuine apk=android, subconsciously in most ppls minds.
Just like google=search.
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by SilverG33k(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
asalimpo:

ok,the link was in d first post as plain text. I missed it.
So ... How do i install it after downloading d raw apk?
You shouldav just put d stuff on playstore. Playstore=genuine apk=android, subconsciously in most ppls minds.
Just like google=search.

Sorry bruv, didn't know people still use playstore that much, just click on the app, it will request you allow installation from other sources, just allow it, it will then install the app

On the other hand, you don't seem to use Android that much, I think you use iPhone a whole lot of time, just my observation, nothing serious
Re: Bonn juvenile hosting by lillan042(f): 1:59am On Sep 09, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Win32 Dasm / Help Needed Here Pls / A Good Php Developer, What Next? Java Vs .NET Vs Ruby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.