Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. (78091 Views)

Antelope Bush Meat / This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by obashiakpu(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
etrange:
Which animal is called bush meet?

All the animals that have meeting in the bush.
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by holubee21(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yoruba call it 'etu' menh dat animal can runnnnn with that its pointed legs...they run zig zag..very nice meat anyways
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by nengibo: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:
see it's eye undecided Yet fear no catch you, you went ahead and devoured it

Anyway what's my business sad
Guy man probably ate the eyes sef
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Stan232: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account all available for your transactions.hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166 rates are very dope. cool cool��������������������
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Gjackzy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
So everything from the bush is bush meat?
You enter the bush to defecate, get spooked by some strange noise and in blind panic you run out and get hit by a car. Does that make you bush meat?
A bush man grin grin cool
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by joe120120(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Alvinnado:
what's the name of this bush meat?...
A Siena driver knocked it down, niggas got no chill. Roasted already, food is ready.

Antelope
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Bruno3000(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=79566570]
You just broke my decision. not to laugh today[/quotep]If it's nairaland u enter, u must laff o

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by ukaface(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
last train to busan
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by mkpurumma090(f): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
It's rat...oke

2 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Ebendo123(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u wicked. grin
Then u are devoured by another intelligent animal.
Cool

Enyimbamercedes:
So everything from the bush is bush meat?
You enter the bush to defecate, get spooked by some strange noise and in blind panic you run out and get hit by a car. Does that make you bush meat?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by saintchuks9(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Impala or antelope
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Oladat(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
It's called 'Etu'in Yoruba
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
khiaa:
Isn't that a dear/antelope? Hey, waste not want not. That's fresh meat. grin
Hi wink The colour doesn't look like a deer or antelope. Looks more like a rat with elongated limbs to me. Let me not spoil op's show jareh grin

mkpurumma090:
It's rat...oke
You may be right o. You need to see the size of rats in Ikeja you will think this animal is a rat with longer limbs grin
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
I remember how, many years ago, I had a face to face encounter with a similar animal (I think an antelope or a deer). I and a group of about 13 boys between the ages of 10 - 15years had taken an "adventure trip" to the top of a mountain in Kwali, an outskirt of Abuja (inbetween Gwagwalada and Abaji). After wandering atop the mountain for hours doing what I'll best describe as an excursion, we got exhausted and had little misunderstanding that we parted in two groups. Just then my group saw an antelepe and we called out for the other group while ambushing the animal. They rushed back and we lunched out an attack but till date I cannot explain how one lovely innocent looking creature escaped amidst 13 gallant (or hungry) looking boys, worst was that it even went through the position of the guy holding a cutlass. We asked why he didn't use the cutlass and he said "I throw am the cutlass but na im tail e hit" shocked
That is the end of my story.
holubee21:
Yoruba call it 'etu' menh dat animal can runnnnn with that its pointed legs...they run zig zag..very nice meat anyways
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by FManager(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Alvinnado:
what's the name of this bush meat?...

A Siena driver knocked it down, niggas got no chill.
Roasted already, food is ready.

That's a deer man, sad thing thing creature was killed.

tongue angry

*Spits*
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
They will kill and eat anything. undecided
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by delishpot: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Shey, somebody's aunty can no go for night meeting and return safely in Nigeria again ni?

FManager:

That's a deer man, sad thing thing creature was killed.

tongue angry

*Spits*
Aaronbee7:

Hi wink The colour doesn't look like a deer or antelope. Looks more like a rat with elongated limbs to me. Let me not spoil op's show jareh grin

You may be right o. You need to see the size of rats in Ikeja you will think this animal is a rat with longer limbs grin
doubleportion:

It's name is Roe(Etu), it's a fast runner,but as fast as it is if you can target it's stomach with your leg as you hid in ambush,it can be captured without any deadly weapons. Its meat is more delicious than the Antelopes .

It is called Royal Antelope.
It is indeed such an elegant and delicate looking animal. The name suits it fine

2 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Aaronbee7(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
delishpot:

It is called Royal Antelope.
It is indeed such an elegant and delicate looking animal. The name suits it fine
I think I agree with you based on the size and looks. Royal antelopes have close resemblance with a Dik-dik.

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is not Halal...it is roadkill sad

2 Likes

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
this is just pathetic and sad..
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by GenFunction: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
ASAP
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Kakamorufu(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
i fink its called ETU in yoruba lang
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by lereinter(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Were you looking for such meat to eat before

How did it become appetising to you
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by ordainbuzz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
That looks like a bush goat,excuse me is that not my rough carpet am looking for,?
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Oem18(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Looks like A kangaroo rat
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by bewla(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
kelvine:
What did u eat it with
Ebo. .................. service

if you no

you no
Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Greatfullheart: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
people of now adays no de fear, you see an unknown or un-named creature and went ahead to roast it. ok oh happy eating if anything goes funny don't come back ask for help oh

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by seangy4konji: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Better soup

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by xrisla(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
It is called Etu in yoruba, Etu obebe na him Oriki b that grin

I don't know the English name, my late father used to be an Hunter

May your soul continue to rest in perfect peace
Sobs#

1 Like

Re: Antelope (Bush Meat) Knocked Down By A Siena Driver. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
And this Ebola no dey fear u ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.