Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 (19248 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by sammymama: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by LZAA: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Go and look at the video of the Togolese beating traders in the market. All those beaten were Nigerians and the report stated that they specifically targeted Igbos.

In India today, their policemen tell Igbos apart from other Nigerians and once they profile you as Igbo, you automatically become a suspect.

In Asia, those being executed in Asian countries are all Igbos.

In China, the former Eze Ndigbo China died in shady circumstances but it was reported to be as a result of narcotics. Presently, hundreds of Igbos are in Chinese prisons.

In South Africa, go and check the Nigerians being killed. Most of them are Igbos and it is as a result of narcotics trade by igbos in SA.

In Cameroun and Equatorial Guinea just recently, Igbo traders were targeted.

You can keep hiding behind one finger but the truth is that Igbos outside Nigeria are being marked as societal negatives and it is causing a wave of Igbophobia which would limit the travel benefits of Igbos in the next decade..
Saudi Arabia is also in Asia
The scores of Afonjas executed and on death row there are also asian grin grin
Receive sense
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by olawale780: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Hedonisst:
Imagine! currency counterfeiting, coupled with assault, and yet he was granted bail for the ridiculous sum of N200, 000?
Just imgine, a case involving 900k , 9ja need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by hisgrace090: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

If this had happened in Northern Nigeria, Togo, Ghana or SouthAfrica and the locals reacted with brute force, sentimental people would troop out with all kind of grammar, from xenophobia to bigotry to marginalization or islamization. But since the victim of this crime happens to be named Adewoto Matthew from Omoluabi Southwest State now the wont talk or offer a word of caution to the criminals

Not just sentimental people but rather their fellow criminals.
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by xnsandrxns: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

And you dare not do shhht
Lol
You don't even know you guys don't matter in the scheme of things
But like I said
It's a warning
It's an advise
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Greenback: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Go and look at the video of the Togolese beating traders in the market. All those beaten were Nigerians and the report stated that they specifically targeted Igbos.

In India today, their policemen tell Igbos apart from other Nigerians and once they profile you as Igbo, you automatically become a suspect.

In China, the former Eze Ndigbo China died in shady circumstances but it was reported to be as a result of narcotics. Presently, hundreds of Igbos are in Chinese prisons.

In South Africa, go and check the Nigerians being killed. Most of them are Igbos and it is as a result of narcotics trade by igbos in SA.

You can keep hiding behind one finger but the truth is that Igbos outside Nigeria are being marked as societal negatives and it is causing a wave of Igbophobia which would limit the travel benefits of Igbos in the next decade..

You should be given life ban

1 Like

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Greenback: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Afonja007:
so if white British people decides to kill all Nigerians in London because two useless Yoruba jihadist behead a British soldier what will be your reaction?had it been that northern underwear sucide bomber succeded in killing all the 270 American passengers for 72 virgins what will be your reaction?ewu congo like you how many of your afonja brothers has been slaughtered this year in London over cult related cases ,we 're no more when punch Tribune concord can write any thing they like against other Nigerians ,today we read online news to know how afonjas mines skulls ,
Sophisticated Coneheads will not respond to this?

Bloody hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by GeneralPula: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
shocked

If this had happened in Northern Nigeria, Togo, Ghana or SouthAfrica and the locals reacted with brute force, sentimental people would troop out with all kind of grammar, from xenophobia to bigotry to marginalization or islamization. But since the victim of this crime happens to be named Adewoto Matthew from Omoluabi Southwest State now the wont talk or offer a word of caution to the criminals

[/s]

A sales representative of an online mobile phone store based in Ikeja, Lagos, Adewoto Matthew, got the beating of his life recently when he refused to collect fake naira notes from a suspected fraudster, Ebuka Eze.

Read this slowly maybe you’ll understand who the criminal is
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

Dude!

You were the first to comment. At 2:14am! Did you bother to wait and then gauge the tone of others? Are you sick?!
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by AfonjaConehead: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Lol
You don't even know you guys don't matter in the scheme of things
But like I said
It's a warning
It's an advise

I am Niger Deltan but without us and the se,you "human beings" cannot survive.
Gbe body ko gbo'ri e jare!!!!
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by MrGerald(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
edo3:
My brother i don't reply my mentions,, but i will to this.. We have countless of Jungle justices on social media.. The last one i saw was that of a man that stole goat and burnt alive with the goat he stole..Even d innocent goat was not spared.. All these happened on ur soil..
In our fmr president's voice ''how much did nwobodo stole".. How much was d goat that he couldn't be pardoned talk more of someone that bought something worth 900,000 on ibo soil.. If u could do this to ur own kinsman that stole goat,, what would be the fate of a total stranger?
Its obvious you didn't understand my lines, you still didn't give any jungle justice on a stranger, remember I said they can defend a stranger against their own which is true, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by AfonjaConehead: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

Lol
I see
That's why you are where you are
Hating all over the place
Envy kill you there
And what the fvck does se contribute to anything
Wherever you claim to be from, SW is your abroad
So bow to your Master and Saviour
Now get off my back

Gbenue bee,you "human beings" are the ones spewing hate and bitterness on here.
The SE contributes nothing but you sophisticated people keep soiling your diapers over ipob.

Gbo rie,ko lo dobale fun Gambari ilorin.
Mental

grin
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by blastac: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
They are arresting over 20 yahoo boys each week from ur region...

Hotfreezers:
Honestly, Igbos need to be very very careful. The wickedness and crimes condoned in Igboland should not be done outside and people are waking up to respond with violence.

Before, it was execution in Asian prisons, then killings in South Africa, then Ghana. Just 2 days ago, Igbos in a market in Togo were dragging Igbo traders out and beating them up. Reprisals and punishments are shifting from Asia to Southern Africa and is now in West Africa.

People generally are getting fed up of these things and you can deny it but it is because of Igbos that Iyalojas and Babalojas were put in Lagos markets.

If Igbos keep behaving this way to their hosts wherever they find themselves, the liberties enjoyed by igbos outside Igboland today, they won't enjoy it in the next 10 years.

For those who would quote me and talk nonsense, would Igbos tolerate an Hausa man in Onitsha paying a spare parts dealer with fake notes and calling his fellow Hausas to beat the Igbo trader?

What you guys can't take, don't dish it o!
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by AfonjaConehead: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
xnsandrxns:

You are obviously a confused piglet
What's my business with nuisance ipod?
You said you are from the Niger Delta but you've been here grunting like the pig that you are all over my mention
Like I said, you se contribute nothing
Come back to me when you are ready to claim your se
Or just don't come back, because you will keep denying you are a flatie
Better do and gather transport money to come to the SW (your abroad) so you can have a slight chance to be something in life

Now go wallow in mud and fvck off my mention

I can feel your pains

grin

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Bari2019: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

you are speaking my mind
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by MrGerald(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

I hope you weren't banned?
Cos I see a harmless post of yours is deleted while tribal post are everywhere here.
They can't ban me.
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Tribal bigot them make una free us na make we dey go since we bring shame to an already shameful country.
Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
edo3:
Bros,, with this kind of hatred igbos has towards other tribes esp yorubas,, I don't think such would happen on ibo soil and resort to court judgement... Jungle justice is d only language ibos understand..
Sorry to say that,, not all ibos are bad,, I av a true friend from ibo extract that sees himself not only as ibo,, but as a Nigerian also.. He is better than all my yoruba brothers av known.. He doesn't gossip or listen to friends whom may wants him not to offer help.. He would rather do it in his own way regardless of where you are from..
Thanks Uche for being a wonderful friend,, may God almighty continue to protect you and ur entire family from danger..

Have you been to Igbo land before? I’m sure the answer is NO. You just conclud Igbos are wicked, just from hearsay, even when you have an Igbo friend who has proved otherwise you still choose to believe the hearsay.

Shey na Yoruba like Igbo ni?
Guy if you no know something no talk, e dey vex me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 by Kfed4ril(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hotfreezers:
[s][/s]
Would Igbos tolerate an Hausa man in Onitsha paying a spare parts dealer with fake notes and calling his fellow Hausas to beat the Igbo trader?

would Igbos tolerate a Yoruba man in Aba paying an Igbo electronics dealer with fake notes and calling his fellow Yorubas to beat the Igbo trader?

Some years ago I wanted to sell my phone, a Yoruba guy on NL here called me, he offered me cash, it was when I got to the bank the next day to pay it I was told it was a mixture of fake and real.

I called the number, bros till today the number has been switched off.

Bros crime knows no tribe. I’m very sure if it happened that the culprit were Yorubas you wouldn’t have been seen on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video) / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.