Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,611 members, 7,770,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

CI - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CI (86301 Views)

The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

You burst my brain... grin
Abeg update jor
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Episode 4

'Baby why are you outside, go inside nah i will join you soon'. I said with a sad expression.

"There is heat inside that's why i felt like coming outside. And besides, i want to go and see a friend at Mabuchi now". She said as she bends and  struggled to wear her shoes.

"wait a little nah, let go inside. I won't take your time". I said convincingly and walked close to her.

"Oga we don cut your light o, as we no see your bill". Said one of the NEPA official.

"Cut it! Cut it! Shebi you have cut it! Why are you now telling me, eyin oloriburuku osi (unfortunate being like you all) I ranted as i sobbed softly as my eyes became red like an agbero that one game cut his bet9ja ticket of 28million.

Oga when you have you bill, ring it to the office. One idiot said as they took their ladder and bunch of cables and left.

Ngozi howfar nah? You want to render me useless? come inside let's finish this telemundo so that we can all watch zeeworld. Like play like play Ngozi no gree again o. NEPA! NEPA! OK, i leave you to the hands of God.

But my brother! Ngozi chop my money that year o!
I can't count amount of times i paid for hair. It was the same hair that made her look sweet in the eye if that stupid yahoo yahoo boy that took her away with his Tokunbo Toyota Camry that doesn't have side mirror. Bastard idiot! Me and you for this Abuja.

Ngozi no gree o. She left for Mabuchi as she said. Only God knows if its a guy name Mabuchi's house she is heading to, because me i don't trust girls anymore. From the very first day one of my babe introduced my junior brother to me as her cousin. Since then, i lost my trust for girls.

You still insist in going. Do your thing. She left leaving one sour Peck on my cheek. She took a bike at the front of my house and left.

But wait, why didn't brah Segun put the NEPA bill in a ragolis bottle and hang it on his door as he use to. But if its to bring that Dangote Cement size booty of a girl, he will never forget.

I referred this as 'Home Loss'. Same as when Liverpool trashed Barcelona 4-0. Shaa my takute will catch her bush meat again.

Alaye enugbe o! Ebin pami o! Oko nro Mi o! Hungry don start o! My balls are paining me o! That, if my balls mistakenly touch my thigh, i will nearly faint. Guyz will understand nah. Menstrual pain is small to this pain o. Some guyz do faint as a result of this. The only solution to this is Soapy or Creaming. I waisted all my Nivea cream on my joystick that day o.

Hunger delt with me that i nearly converted it to fasting. My Igbo restaurants shops are closed because of the season period. Baba i later chop bread and coke o. That bricklayer's kind of food with the way they will press and squeeze the bread as if they are washing duvet.

Madam give me akara 100naira, add yam 50naira and put enough stew, i said to the Mama Vero that sells akara in the evening at the front of one Primary School in my area. Akara still dey fire my brother, she said as she blows the smoky firewood.

Omo! The thick smoke from her fire wood want to pull down my eyes. It's as if Sarz on the Beat spread tear gas on my face. I didn't mention SARS o! I no want problem.

I actually met about six people on the queue waiting, then i joined them and we all waited anxiously. We waited for about 15minutes as the smoke covers the whole area and tears drops from my red eyes like a guy that lost his girlfriend to a yahoo boy. But I didn't cry during my own time shaaa... (winks)

Finally the akara is out from fire, as everyone hurriedly came close to the tray on the table. Shouting their request repeatedly. "Madam akara hundred, yam fifty and stew! Madam akara hundred, yam fifty and stew!" I noised out as mama vero serve others according to FCFS (first come first serve).

Its two persons left to get to my turn, not until one idiot bought all the akara in the tray as if he owns an orphanage home.

Bros howfar nah! You no get conscience o! You just pack all the akara. Wetin we go buy. I ranted.

Bros, nah your money i take buy am? you know since when i don dey here? He responded furiously.

Thunder will fire the whole of your family, you will never have peace. I said in my mind angrily.......

Be the first to like our page click the link below
https://www.facebook.com/BODA-OLA-2302302293183736/

1 Like

Re: CI by Ann2012(f): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

I can rest now abi for the next one. grin

2 Likes

Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bro, i beg take am easy make people around me no think say i just smoke weed for the first time, see as only me just de laugh alone here. Chai
Re: CI by PharoahIII: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
I would like to believe someone in primary school wrote this, this work (if I may call it that) is replete with grammatical blunders. Your syntax is incoherent, the punctuation is wrong, wrong, wrong!
Please stop addressing yourself as a writer. Try your hand at something else, writing is quite patently not for you. I strongly recommend Brighter Grammar Bks 1 -4.

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolafans: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
PharoahIII:
I would like to believe someone in primary school wrote this, this work (if I may call it that) is replete with grammatical blunders. Your syntax is incoherent, the punctuation is wrong, wrong, wrong!
Please stop addressing yourself as a writer. Try your hand at something else, writing is quite patently not for you. I strongly recommend Brighter Grammar Bks 1 -4.

Thanks so much for the corrections. But why taking it too personal. Its as if you are hating.

4 Likes

Re: CI by legendine(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Boda ola

:- kiss kiss
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
legendine:
Boda ola

:- kiss kiss

Yes bro
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
hesilo, Sunday84
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolafans:

Thanks so much for the corrections. But why taking it too personal. Its as if you are hating.
You even get time to reply that punk? Instead of him talking to you in a polite way. I dont even think he can even write upto 50 words that make sense.

2 Likes

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
emmydiamon:
You even get time to reply that punk? Instead of him talking to you in a polite way. I dont even think he can even write upto 50 words that make sense.

No mind am, na wetin we dey face here as writers. Even the critics dey give joy. Wetin pain pass nah wen you write nobody comment.

Am even dishing a free piece to him. On like sending him to okadabooks.
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

No mind am, na wetin we dey face here as writers. Even the critics dey give joy. Wetin pain pass nah wen you write nobody comment.

Am even dishing a free piece to him. On like sending him to okadabooks.

keep doing you bro, dont let no one make you think like you can make it nor make you give up on your dreams.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
emmydiamon:
keep doing you bro, dont let no one make you think like you can make it nor make you give up on your dreams.
Tnx for the encouragement. Let's go back to the normal vibes

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank You for the 1000views. Building up my family.

Love you all. Team CUM INSIDE grin

1 Like

Re: CI by metalgear11(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
PharoahIII:

Guy u better take a chill pill. There's nothing wrong with his writing style. If u have a problem, you can either go write yours that will suit you, or not read at all. No one forced u to read what you dont like.

1 Like

Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
metalgear11:

Guy u better take a chill pill. There's nothing wrong with his writing style. If u have a problem, you can either go write yours that will suit you, or not read at all. No one forced u to read what you dont like.

God bless you bro. This respond made my day kiss
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please Mention others to come and read. Let's enjoy this piece together.

You can also join us on Facebook by clicking the link below
https://www.facebook.com/BODA-OLA-2302302293183736/
Re: CI by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Driver passenger dey wey go drop oo.
I don see better place let me spread my mat for here. Mama Nkechi gimme popcorn and zobo juice. Na here i go sleep.
Nice One BodaOla
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
isjames:
Driver passenger dey wey go drop oo.

I don see better place let me spread my mat for here.
Mama Nkechi gimme popcorn and zobo juice.
Na here i go sleep.

Nice One BodaOla

Bro... Hope say you brink mosquito net. Because dem full here o. E.g PharoahIII grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Who is reading this??

1 Like

Re: CI by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Bro... Hope say you brink mosquito net. Because dem full here o. E.g PharoahIII grin

Lol. Make i make i check if the driver remember drop am.
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
isjames:

Lol. Make i make i check if the driver remember drop am.

grin u eeh grin
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Who wants Episode 5? Comment "Bodaola give it to me" grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CI by sarahs(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Who wants Episode 5? Comment "Bodaola give to me" grin grin grin

Bodaola give to me
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
sarahs:

Bodaola give to me

OK am Cuming
Re: CI by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Bodaola give it to me
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
isjames:

Bodaola give it to me
Am cuming grin
Re: CI by emmydiamon(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
Bodaola give it to me, 5 and 6
Re: CI by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
emmydiamon:
Bodaola give it to me, 5 and 6
Am Cuming with + 7 and 8
Re: CI by seuncyber(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Feeling the story

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jennifer: Grass To Grace / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.