Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding (31648 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Police Arrest Dismissed Policeman Declared Wanted For Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by daddytime(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2019
See him face like mortuary attendant.

Evil man...
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by karma2000: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2019
He made us to understand DAT some cases he succeeded on in getting dem jobs how possible is DAT especially with a dismissed officer with cases hanging on his neck
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Tedpgrass: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2019
Crime of passion or ego(the conman has been conned)

Not sure which is right

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Angelicqueen(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
see him bear bear like he goat own

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by freshMallam1122: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Adeoludt:
Who wan marry this idiot self ??shocked
just check out how the girl can be.. she might be ugly than him.. before u comment
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Antoeni:

City Round learnt that his wedding to Obiejieogo’s daughter, Blessing, had been fixed for December 27, 2018.

The mod in-charge of FP is gradually losing it. See the kinda old news brought to the FP ffs! I don't understand: is it the greed for "clicks/likes/comment" or wat? It's a shame. PLEASE grow up!

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2019
nairalee:
The girl and her family ought to have come out directly from the onset to say they aren't going to endorse the marriage rather than play with his emotion. But that's not an excuse for his crimes.

I wonder how he could be so mad to have thrown away his life and freedom just to get even with his fiancée's mother.

Nigerian parents and their stupid daughters should stop the act of receiving financial assistance from prospective in-laws before realizing he is not good enough for their daughters.
I blame the useless daughter for bringing a man she know she can't marry home to her parents. She was the one that killed her own mother

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Alejobs: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2019
lordskid:

The mod in-charge of FP is gradually losing it. See the kinda old news brought to the FP ffs! I don't understand: is it the greed for "clicks/likes/comment" or wat? It's a shame. PLEASE grow up!
It may not be old news . He committed the crime on that date,fled,was traced by the police,arrested and investigated before he was paraded in front of the media

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Alejobs: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
funmike83:
Lord, my children will not come home with mad people in Jesus name. Amen
That is true my brother. it is the girl that is responsible for the death of her own mother.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by MarianaTrench: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
He has just thrown away his life for mothing
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by FATBAYO(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Big bgi sin.Ewan straight Ejo iku.He can't excape death
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by BigBashiru: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/dismissed-policeman-kills-fiancees-mother-over-cancelled-wedding/

Until TOXIC MASCULINITY is addressed, men will continue to act like wild animals.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by mdlala(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2019
gurunlocker:
Make he go do the wedding for prison.....
For prison ke For wre abi killed by firing squad.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Ooye12: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Well what a crazy world , some lazy police officer also fall with his victims...No securities in the county I swear .... original police paying money to fake police ...so funny �
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Ooye12: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Well what a crazy world , some lazy police officer also fall with his victims...No securities in this county I swear .... original police paying money to fake police ...so funny �
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Ooye12: 9:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Well what a crazy world , some lazy police officer also fall with his victims...No securities in this county I swear .... original police paying money to fake police ...so funny grin
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2019
nairalee:
The girl and her family ought to have come out directly from the onset to say they aren't going to endorse the marriage rather than play with his emotion. But that's not an excuse for his crimes.

I wonder how he could be so mad to have thrown away his life and freedom just to get even with his fiancée's mother.

Dry gin and Tramadol

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by NkayStory(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Ladies dating or marrying Policemen are really trying.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by iblinks222: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
give the idiot sniper fast.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Ubdavis(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2019
This is a born criminal
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2019
nairalee:

Very true.
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by LZAA: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2019
lordskid:

This particular mod...well the less said the better grin
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Hoodbilonia: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Well i dont gif 2 fucs abt that shiiit.
Fuc u ugly homo.
Im sure no investments. 400k here.600k thr. All wasted on shayo and women. Simple shoot him at close range with an ak47 stra8 to the head
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by MrBONE2(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2019
OTayobami:
Nawa o, i no bother about wetin happen o, but wetin dey vex me na where the idiot rent gun 10k just to end another person's life Nawa na real was...10k wen i go carry go caravan plaza take go chop beta bbq and fearless drink wey make sense and forget my sorrows or even catfish pepper soup to gbayi...

grin

Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by Mcy56(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:
That is true my brother. it is the girl that is responsible for the death of her own mother.
Number 1 lesson: Don't believe everything you hear/read on social media especially.
Number 2 lesson: Don't be quick to judge, hear both sides of the story
Re: Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding by godofuck231: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/dismissed-policeman-kills-fiancees-mother-over-cancelled-wedding/
sometimes closing your mouth and not being a parrot keeps you at a safe point in life, it's the tongue that kills not the gun actually

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.