Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party (1221 Views)

More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party by Mrcomedimatic: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar took to her comment section to reveal why she didn't attend Tonto Dikeh's birthday party in Abuja over the weekend.

She was asked by a fan and she replied...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/actress-halima-abubakar-reveals-why-she-shuns-tonto-dikehs-birthday-party/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party by itspzpics(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Shuns Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Wow when i was reading this post, my neighbor that was passing by joined me and she said this post changed her life drastically and it touched my heart, my village people are also grateful for sharing this very useful information.. Thanks for sharing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After Her Sudden Weight Loss Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Like A Tomboy(Video) / Jealousy?? Wizlkid Insults Burna Boy Over His Xenophobia Comment / BBN: Frood Caught Kissing Esther Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.