Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (63887 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
hermesprogidy:
Brainless turd of a president. Should he even be releasing such sensitive information? Besides, are we supposed to rejoice over this when in truth he started the whole mess? This is the worst American president in living memory. Trump makes Bush look like Einstein.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by frankson1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Temple1288:

grin

I live in Mississippi. If your brother stay anywhere around the South or Midwest, I'd surely visit!

But wait oo, 100 bcks? Businessman!

Oklahoma.
I said a few 100 dollar notes, it's more than a 100 bucks but I can still accept it grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
How can a president who believes in the rule of law as Trump want to stay in power forever? Ask yourself that and stop repeating what you hear on CNN(Clinton news network).

I would have love for him to get the 2 years the DS stole from his tenure added back to his remaining years if legal, after all, Clinton said third term should be allowed.

Temple1288:

And more especially the video he posted on Twitter.. About staying in power forever!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Jadeng: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
The real reason is that, it will affect his reelection bid. Americans are tired of too many wars which they started and
have not been able to end... not to talk of the huge cost.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by blackslayer: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
he will still attack...just watch!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Devgod:
it was on international waters. Read up my friend
Another lie. Iran has shown the footage how the US drone moved to their territory. You people should stop watching CNN, BBC, Fox and CBC.

Lest I forget, USA has downed Iranian commercial airline with missile in the 80s. Did you know the excuse USA gave, they said; "They thought it was a military plane". Till today USA is yet to tender an apology or pay for damages.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
Coward.

You pulled out of a peaceful deal unprovoked and still blame them.

The most powerful yet the most insecure dumb person in the world.

You want to pretend to be a peace lover in a War ur action started.

To the Team "Us will eraze Iran" stop being ignorant and go and read about how things work.

Was the Drone taken out in USA airspace ?
Exactly my point. The dumbass started this madness. Now he wants to score some cheap political point, because elections are around the corner. Fvcking eediot!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackslayer:
he will still attack...just watch!!!
Attack ko kantaka ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Angeleena:

Say what u know, the economy sanctions is shaking Iran's economy,they can't stand it!...and right now trump has added more..And for your information Iran, kept to the nuclear agreement but trump didn't, Iran is always open to discussion but Trump keeps increasing demands. Your dear Iran is a crying baby. Quite unfortunate they fell into Trump's trap.

I was surprised with your only comment here.

Aljazeera recently conducted a vox pop on the street of Iran. Many business firms are seriously feeling the heat of the US sanctions in Iran. Coffee companies can't get their raw material for coffee production.

Most of them, complains about the break down of their equipments, they can't fix them because most of the engines part are Shipped from US.

Many setback is hitting Iran now.

Meanwhile some Nairaland nitwits claimed Iran isn't moved with the sanctions. I won't be surprised because most people just commented without proper knowledge of the said matter.

5 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by ikennamadu1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nbote:
Oga na lie... D US were neva going to strike Iran. Dey jus wanted to threaten dem and see how dey'll react but Iran stance fear dem...
Modified: All of U quoting me fail to realise one thing... Iran is as unpredictable as North Korea with their nuclear capabilities... They are not telling U dey will beat d Americans but dey and d rest of d world knows dat even if jus 1 nuke hits d US dat is counted as a huge loss...
You just come type rubbish... Wetin Iran get.. Some people go just dey type trash...
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Slimpotter:

Guy u funny.... You know he thinks these countries are still using outdated technology
Mehn he's obviously in a deep sleep. The moment he woke up he call it off immediately. Lol
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by ikennamadu1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
BBC una no dey watch.. CNN una no dey watch.. Aljazeera una no dey watch... Yet una go come here dey type trash.. Iran comments after the shut down.. Show say them dey fear

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guyman02:

15 years after America is still fighting a ragtag Taleban in Afghanistan, Iraq war cost thousands of American lives, Libya war is still not over since they took out Gaddafi. Gerrarahia sad
All this kids here and there.. who do you think is funding the talibans, Aqueda etc. US of fvking A is funding them. Y'all don't understand politics. War brings in money to the US and keeps you down. That's exactly what the US wants. All this war in Syria Afghanistan etc. Are sustained by the US. If they want to end them they would but they won't. Y'all should get the memo. You know nothing
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Angeleena(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

Aljazeera recently conducted a vox pop on the street of Iran. Many business firms are seriously feeling the heat of the US sanctions in Iran. Coffee companies can't get their raw material for coffee production.

Most of them, complains about the break down of their equipments, they can't fix them because most of the engines part are Shipped from US.

Meanwhile some Nairaland nitwits claimed Iran isn't moved with the sanctions. I won't be surprised because most people just commented without proper knowledge of the said matter.
Yes Sir,I followed a programme on the same Al-jazerra, yesterday concerning this issues, a Prof from Tehran university seriously complained how Trump's sanctions is hitting Iran, and trump should be held responsible for the death of women and children in Iran due to his sanctions. but Nigerian Muslims are seeing it as nothing, one even called it "little sanctions' I just laughed.. If only they knew!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by blackslayer: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
all of you talking 5hit about the US...we have traced you all....just know that you and your families will never be granted a US visa! you will all rot in that hell hole nigeria!!!! God bless America and no place else!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
tescoman90:

Dude I commend your reasoning and it shows how updated you are.
wink
I was looking all through n reading some jargons, imagine someone was even referring to CNN as a legit news source.
Some can't even explain the politics going on with US(Democrats n Republicans)

Which is the legit news network? Foxnews? Breibat? or the other right wing media trash?
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sufisunni:
Bros you are free to leave this thread abeg. Go and watch HOLLYWOOD movies coz that's your source of information. It seems what is being discussed here is beyond your comprehension.
You live in Nigeria, not even in Naija army let alone US military and yet you think you have a superior argument about US military might. Like my silly cousin will say, leave matter for Mattias. You don't even know who you're talking to yet you claim to know anything. Oga Iran army General, don't worry, mek I continue with my Hollywood Commando movie. grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Completely invisible fighter planes? Abeg what's the name?

Tracking guns? Even if thats possible, how many do you think they can make for it to matter in a war?

Please don't let sci-fi movies blind you
That guy reads too many DC comic books. Tracking guns undecided Darkseid and his Omega beams come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Femeto: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Iran should attack anoda Drone let's see what would happen.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackslayer:
all of you talking 5hit about the US...we have traced you all....just know that you and your families will never be granted a US visa! you will all rot in that hell hole nigeria!!!! God bless America and no place else!
You will soon be the victim of a mass shooting, and it doesn't matter where you reside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sirwallace(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Problem with naive pro americans is that they believe the rest of the world are at stand still while the US advance is military arsenal.

Contrary to that, the middle east and the asians have moved past that. They possess as much as nuclear arsenal as much as the US. That explains why Trump thread with caution with the little man in North korea.

The same Trump is Putin ass licker.

Last time i check, in the race of life, overtaking is allow.

Same reason the US is sanctioning the chinese company with ban and heavy tariff because of mr Trump's american white supremacy mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by drakeli: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

even according to a report, prices of everything have tripled in Iran as a result of US sanctions
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by chiboy1116: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
donziggyman:
This whitish US trumpet is a coward. Let him strike. He thinks iran is huawei lmao
he ain't gat sh*t on Huawei
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by blackslayer: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
hermesprogidy:

You will soon be the victim of a mass shooting, and it doesn't matter where you reside.

bish...i'm always strapped....your a55 is about to be a victim of poverty and strife in that zoo you reside that you call a country! fuckin monkey
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Femeto:
Iran should attack anoda Drone let's see what would happen.
Another usa drone should violate Iran airspace and see what would happen! Common Vietnam and Iraq American no fi fight. It took usa two presidents(Bush and Obama) to kill just OSAMA despite all their so called military might. Imagine, one of you guys saying American has invisible plane. Who exchange you guys' sense with Hollywood movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by ogbonti: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
sulasa07:

Looks like you are still in 1967,Iran has being developing itself with Missiles.

And Israel has been sleeping since 1967.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Right! most people here are so dumb, it's scary! They are just saying what the propaganda machines on CNN,MSNBC,ABC, NBC,CBS,NYT,WAPO, part of FOX NEWS and the rest of bought-and-paid-for swamp activists masquerading as journalists are saying. Patriots reject them, Q and Anons are the news now.
Mikkyjay17:

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by jonadaft: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
The U.S. Military can cripple Iran in days. C'mon, the technological gap is too wide. The only nation that can stand America toe-to-to is Russia -- and that would even be if America attacked the Russian homeland (with Russia fighting defensively).

To those that think otherwise: if Iran squared up against Israel, it would be doing so at a substantial disadvantage. Pakistan, the strongest Moslem nation -- not Egypt, Turkey nor Saudi Arabia, should be a more suitable adversary for Israel. And even at that, Israel is miles ahead of Pakistan in technology. They are both nuclear-armed, however, Israel has second strike capability i.e. if you nuked the whole of Israel today and wiped it off, it has ballistic missile submarines underwater primed to fire nuclear-tipped Jericho missiles on targets 5,000 miles away -- it would retaliate.
Lol
This is the most ridiculous shît I have read in a long time...
Iran vs. isreal? Are you shîting?
Fyi, isreal is still existing today only because they have the backing of USA. Isreal will be wiped out of this planet in 30 minutes if USA declares that they don't give a shît about them.
Stop fooling yourself with American media bullshíts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Thecodingslayer: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nbote:
Oga na lie... D US were neva going to strike Iran. Dey jus wanted to threaten dem and see how dey'll react but Iran stance fear dem...
Modified: All of U quoting me fail to realise one thing... Iran is as unpredictable as North Korea with their nuclear capabilities... They are not telling U dey will beat d Americans but dey and d rest of d world knows dat even if jus 1 nuke hits d US dat is counted as a huge loss...
wetin you dey yarn the US is ready to level the Middle East if they want to. Their arsenal is enough fight three world wars with non stop fire. The US spends billions of dollars on their military every year they can literally level the middle East with just three nuclear warheads nonsense *spits*
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
drakeli:
even according to a report, prices of everything have tripled in Iran as a result of US sanctions
continue watching Aljazeera my brother and bi telling us how food prices have tripped there, as if food prices are better off in your country. After you finish watching Aljazeera, you can add two Hollywood movies to increase your fantasy

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by iykemyke: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

God bless you for this comments. People just dont know how things work. All this were planned to bring trump down. Now they know trump is smarter than them.
Immediately he called it off and won more converts cnn brought another sex allegation to change the narratives
Who told you that? Iran just bombed 2 oil tankers, as if that was not enough, they blew up a $120m American drone, did you hear that One Hundred and Twenty Million Dollars. They were deliberately goading Trump to start another Middle-East war before the upcoming 2020 elections, so that Trump can lose the elections because of it, because that would mean Trump has gone against one of his fundamental election promises, and starting a war with Iran could have cost him many of his support base and new convert supporters. The Democrats are in connivance with Iran and Trump eventually saw through their plot and stopped the retaliation attack. Trump doesn't bluff like that. He's the real deal, and he's obviously smarter than his political enemies. They must have sunk into partial heart attacks when Trump cancelled the planned strike 10minutes to go grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hush15: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tallesty1:
Wipe out Iran in 15 minutes? Like seriously? Dude, if US goes to war with Iran, both nations will bleed badly and US won't wipe Iran off in the end.

Are you minding those naive mind... whatever the reason, we should be thanking God he reconsidered, whatever the motivation. Retaliation would have cause too much collateral damage beyond the 150. Peace will always be better than war. US should look for other means than war and whatever is going between those two, they should get over it and not disturb the world peace that is struggling on the balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.