Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently (5895 Views)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / Help!!! I Mistakenly Overloaded My Airtel Line / How To Track An Iphone With Te Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by newinventions: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I was scammed three days ago by a fraudster with fake SSD transfer and fake bank alert. His phone has been switched off since that day.

Pls I need someone in the house who can help me track his details. Address and every other details

His phone number is 09015226857

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by iPrevail(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Same thing happened to my cousin yesterday. She wanted to transfer money to a customer and she decided to use one Ecobank pos agent.. The agent said she does only mobile transfer for sums above 100k. Baba, till now the recipient has not seen any alert and the pos agent's number is switched off since yesterday.

This country is lost.

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Craziestgirl(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2019
First you need a police report.
Then you need a court warrant.
When the police take the court papers to the Network provider, they can obtain all the required details.

I don't know of any other way.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Tobinrobin(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2019
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope the amount isn’t much but I can help you with this. I can provide his last location

1 Like

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope the amount isn’t much but I can help you with this. I can provide his last location
cool
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by newinventions: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Mehnn na 100k ooooo

Thank you very much for your help.

My WhatsApp number is 08062392886
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by holycrest(f): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2019
contact this guy immediately 08037111012 on WhatsApp he is a security operative

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Arthurity1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
newinventions:
Hi Nairalanders,

I was scammed three days ago by a fraudster with fake SSD transfer and fake bank alert. His phone has been switched off since that day.

Pls I need someone in the house who can help me track his details. Address and every other details

Thank you
Go to Airtel office for his details!
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
holycrest:
contact this guy immediately 08037111012 on WhatsApp he is a security operative
He asked for 1k airtime.... Hummm
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by bravesoul247(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
newinventions:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thank you
report to the nearest police station. They should help you.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by holycrest(f): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

He asked for 1k airtime.... Hummm
he use his own money to do it for u na wa oooo if u can't afford it move on pls nobody is forcing u

1 Like

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by holycrest(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2019
I used 30k to track my Samsung s7 edge last year
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Dobson43: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2019
holycrest:
I used 30k to track my Samsung s7 edge last year

Hi, how did you get it done?
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by holycrest(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Dobson43:

Hi, how did you get it done?
I contacted that guy which number I gave out earlier on this tread and I paid him the money and after 2 weeks e contacted with the thief address and I took police from area command Benin and we raided the entire hux and behold I found my phone and the thief even paid me 50k for all expenses b4 I allowed them bail him

1 Like

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by verifiablefacts: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2019
holycrest:
I contacted that guy which number I gave out earlier on this tread and I paid him the money and after 2 weeks e contacted with the thief address and I took police from area command Benin and we raided the entire hux and behold I found my phone and the thief even paid me 50k for all expenses b4 I allowed them bail him
to smell lies dey hungry me☺

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by psucc(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Op we like shortcut too much. Go to the police and make a report. And then follow through as they may lead.

That way they will successfully get him and you recover your lost. Don't rich into another scam . And dont say I didnt tell yöu

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Bluehill1051:
You don steal person phone load ur line 100k ba
God forbid bad thing. Is legit man.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Bluehill1051: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
OK
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Bluehill1051: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Thanks.Tested and trusted. 20% DISCOUNT assured.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Bluehill1051:
thanks for the recommendations.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2019
Bluehill1051:
thanks for the recommendations.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Dobson43: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
holycrest:

Thanks for your timely response
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by seelawd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
I want to try this guy he might b genuine I also have a phone to track
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Sanemind(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
verifiablefacts:

l smell it too, another scam loading

1 Like

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by seelawd(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2019
verifiablefacts:

becos u are a criminal does not makes everyone a criminal u know what I smell thieves

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by ksquare44(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Can u do mine for me please... if u can provide last location seen...
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by Tobinrobin(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
ksquare44:

Can u do mine for me please... if u can provide last location seen...

Yes I can.
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by ksquare44(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Yes I can.

Let me have ur contact plz
Re: I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently by seelawd(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2019
I have successful recovered my phone from the criminals just want to say not everyone in nairaland is a crimial.thanks holy crest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain 3g Only For Postpaid? / 15 Seconds ADB, Fastboot And Driver Installer [PC Tools For Android] / Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.