Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) (779 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
MY PERSONAL PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE AT UMUAYO, UMUADA EZIOBODO,A HOST COMMUNITY, OF THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI.(FUTO). THIS IS A DRY LAND SITUATED IN A HIGHLY DEVELOPED AND STRATEGIC LOCATION IN EZIOBODO (The closest community to the school) . THIS LAND BELONGS TO ME AND I INTEND SELLING IT TO SOLVE A PRESSING NEED (0-8-0-6-8-3-5-1-2-3-7 serious buyers only pls)
Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2019
the land

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2019
the Land

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
The school Enviroment

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
the school enviroment

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2019
the enviroment

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2019
on going projects from investors

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2019
on going projects

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2019
some lodges around

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2019
some lodges around

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Access road to the plot

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2019
From the few pictures above,you can see that the environment is developing rapidly with student lodges everywhere and the value of lands are quite high but am selling one of my plots this cheap due to a pressing need and urgency...so serious buyers can contact me

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2019
major road linking the school to the off campus lodges (FUTO ROAD)

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
investments everywhere

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2019
people still investing (more buildings everywhere but still not enough)

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by roomus(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Wow. Is this real?? cuz I know lands there are worth a lot more than this.....what's the size of the land??
Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
roomus:
Wow. Is this real?? cuz I know lands there are worth a lot more than this.....what's the size of the land??

Yes its real, i am selling it at that price due to urgency,no agents ...dealing directly with me the seller/owner of the land and its 50 × 100 sqm per plot...
Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by roomus(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
OK..hope no problems on d land like disputes

jizzlescope:

Yes its real, i am selling it at that price due to urgency,no agents ...dealing directly with me the seller/owner of the land and its 50 × 100 sqm per plot...

1 Like

Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by jizzlescope: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
roomus:
OK..hope no problems on d land like disputes

Not at all...its my personal plot and my father is an Oha in the community and also a strong member in the eze's cabinet. You can visit the community to verify this...
Re: My Land At Eziobodo- Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) 4 Sale (1.2m) by roomus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
jizzlescope:

Not at all...its my personal plot and my father is an Oha in the community and also a strong member in the eze's cabinet. You can visit the community to verify this...

Oh OK...that's nice...let's chat on watsapp

(1) (Reply)

Laser Distance Meter Rangefinder At Giveaway Price / 3 Bedroom Bungalow With BQ In Union Bank Estate. / Finely Furnished 4 Bedroom Semi- Detached Duplex With Bq Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.