Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? (3275 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2010
since you know wat i mean. . . therez no point going back and forth on the matter then smiley
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2010
I wasn't trying to argue with you wink. I just wonder about things when I hear people say stuff like that. Not a personal attack though.
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I wasn't trying to argue with you wink. I just wonder about things when I hear people say stuff like that. Not a personal attack though.

Hi boo smiley
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol. . . . .in as much as we try to be nice and couth

there is no denying the fact dat some pple are ugly and wen it comes to calling a spade, a spade lets jst do it without mincing words smiley
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . .in as much as we try to be nice and couth

there is no denying the fact dat some pple are ugly and wen it comes to calling a spade, a spade lets jst do it without mincing words  smiley

lmao, I wasn't talking about the ugly part. I know there are some people that are just plain ugly grin. Never mind though. Continue telling us about the ugly girl.

REALITY101:

Hi boo smiley

Hey there wink

Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by googles: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
lmao, I wasn't talking about the ugly part. I know there are some people that are just plain ugly grin. Never mind though. Continue telling us about the ugly girl.

In as much as I'd love to go on about her . . . . I cant cos there are ova things to do

why waste my keypad over someone dat gives less than a f[i]u[/i]ck about me anyways . . .not worth it
Re: How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? by InkedNerd(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2010
lol, I here ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? / If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.