Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) (14694 Views)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Shocking !!! Why Zik Refused To Work With Awolowo, The Genesis Of Awo Betrayal / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by helinues: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Guy, go back to your history bro. Awolowo as finance minister stole Our money dry.

Wike is controlling heavy oil money which Nigeria has proven time without number they cannot do without, so, they have no option than to keep trying to deceive him like they did to Akpabio

Which your money again? I thought you guys were independence since 16BC..

Let me rest my arguments cos the person behind the moniker knows nothing about Nigeria politics.

Have a wonderful weekend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
helinues:

Which your money again? I thought you guys were independence since 16BC..

Let me rest my arguments cos the person behind the moniker knows nothing about Nigeria politics.

Have a wonderful weekend

You wanna sound brilliant, but you are far from it.

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol, close to 32years now, the yanmiris can't stop talking of an old man who died at 78. So many of them lost their fathers at a lower age, some with strokes or all form of sicknesses grin. Even their so called hero that managed to get to baba's age died in a a senile way, with his body already decaying on bed before death grin.

In Israel, baba was honored and they couldn't hold back their tears.

The question is who will talk about their own fathers 2days after their death?

Baba awoo, you too much. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Guy, go back to your history bro. Awolowo as finance minister stole Our money dry.

Wike is controlling heavy oil money which Nigeria has proven time without number they cannot do without, so, they have no option than to keep trying to deceive him like they did to Akpabio
Your money, how much did he stole from you cheesy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, close to 32years now, the yanmiris can't stop talking of an old man who died at 78. So many of them lost their fathers at a lower age, some with strokes or all form of sicknesses grin. Even their so called hero that managed to get to baba's age died in a a senile way, with his body already decaying on bed before death grin.

In Israel, baba was honored and they couldn't hold back their tears.

The question is who will talk about their own fathers 2days after their death?

Baba awoo, you too much. grin

Lol, But why would your mighty hero commit suicide kwanu

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
SLAP44:

What then did you think killed the man?
Whar killed ojukwu and your father?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

cheesy Why did your hero ran away in female dress and why did he senilely died. Just a question

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Your money, how much did he stole from you cheesy.

My happiness is that this day, No SE state can boost of those sight threatening brown roofs in your part even after awolowo looted our money.

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticala is most useless and deceptive human being. He has banned some nairaland prominent who mainly from southwest part of Nigeria and he allow his people to insult yoruba people. I wish I can meet you in real life religion and tribalism will not allow you to achieve anything. Mind you nairaland is not my father house and its not a must for me to comment here so do your worst.
Officialgarri:
Some months back, I created a thread "who gave Internet to the igbos". It drew criticism as well as acceptance.
Ultimately, a mod deleted the thread. I wasn't banned however, to show that I flouted no rules.

Now see what this thread is about..

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
cheesy Why did your hero ran away in female dress and why did he senilely died. Just a question

Why does your hero Tinibu still asslicked buhari while una miserable skulls is being slaughtered by hersdmen

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Sirjamo: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
This thread was created by a yanm!ri with a compressed he@d

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

My happiness is that this day, No SE state can boost of those sight threatening brown roofs in your part even after awolowo looted our money.
Lol, WHO did not agree with you grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
I tell you bros. That Israeli award to Pa Awooo despite all their attachee by force dey pepper them gang grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
johnmartus:
Lalasticala is most useless and deceptive human being. He has banned some nairaland prominent who mainly from southwest part of Nigeria and he allow his people to insult yoruba people. I wish I can meet you in real life religion and tribalism will not allow you to achieve anything. Mind you nairaland is not father house and its not a must for me to comment here so do your worst.

Lalasticlala is not useless. I opened a thread and u people infested it as bedbugs. Mind you, Lalasticlala is a Yoruba Christian

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Why does your hero Tinibu still asslicked buhari while una miserable skulls is being slaughtered by hersdmen
Why your entire race is licking Atiku's butt. Or is Atiku your family member? cheesy

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sirjamo:

Don't feel bad that your hero died like my ekuke dog Jasper tongue

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Gabriel004: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

At least SE stood their ground and said no to buhari intimidation. Unlike thiefnibu that is doing anything possible to get presidency in 2023. Including trading una life to fulani just as una forefather Afonja did. tongue
Abi, where do you want to stand before, in the air.

No be ground you go stand dey lick your fula na dede butts before. grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Westtimeline: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:

Maybe his dic.k was standing wen otapiapia started raping him tongue

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

Maybe his dic.k was standing wen otapiapia started raping him tongue

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
I tell you bros. That Israeli award to Pa Awooo despite all their attachee by force dey pepper them gang grin

Israel were impressed by the achievements of drinking a bucket of expired poison grin the man was really a good poison drinker per excellence. grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sirjamo:

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SLAP44: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

It was only fear, they can fear for Africa grin

MKO stood against them and got the beating of his life

Tinubu is as scared as Awo grin

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Donald95:

He took Otapiapia to end his miserable life. tongue
because you're holding up to this fact makes your life more miserable till eternity

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
SLAP44:

Israel were impressed by the achievements of drinking a bucket of expired poison grin the man was really a good poison drinker per excellence. grin

Lol. Easy b4 you send them into depression cheesy

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
because you're holding up to this fact makes your life more miserable till eternity

Go to The closest black market and get yourself a nice sniper drink , the surest way out of misery

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
SLAP44:

It was only fear, they can fear for Africa grin
MKO stood against them and got the beating of his life
Tinubu is as scared as Awo grin
Lol, Abiola in prison after receiving beating by their master

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yanmiris lack sense fa, i really won't blame you guys because you hardly finish secondary school so you no nothing about history and the scheme of things but you can only shout traitors and betrayals in which when you go down the history lane you will know it's not true.
During the course of the Civil War, awolowo never betrayed Ojukwu rather he said the South West will ponder and take her stance whether it will still be with Nigeria or not, you may not believe but Uncle Bola Ige explained everything to your leaders when they were all shouting that awolowo betrayed the igbo nation.
Moreso is it your problem if tinubu is asslicking Buhari, so far it doesn't affect the south east you guys can shut up and face your business or if tinubu is stealing money in what way does it affect Anambra, owerri, enugu and the likes.
You guys should hold your governors responsible and not keep on shouting Tinubu or awolowo like your lives depends on it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by SkinnyNigga: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
he drank sniper

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
he drank sniper

He mixed otapiapia (Rat poison) with coke and drank it to end his frustrated life

Re: Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) by Donald95(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Yanmiris lack sense fa, i really won't blame you guys because you hardly finish secondary school so you no nothing about history and the scheme of things but you can only shout traitors and betrayals in which when you go down the history lane you will know it's not true.
During the course of the Civil War, awolowo never betrayed Ojukwu rather he said the South West will ponder and take her stance whether it will still be with Nigeria or not, you may not believe but Uncle Bola Ige explained everything to your leaders when they were all shouting that awolowo betrayed the igbo nation.
Moreso is it your problem if tinubu is asslicking Buhari, so far it doesn't affect the south east you guys can shut up and face your business or if tinubu is stealing money in what way does it affect Anambra, owerri, enugu and the likes.
You guys should hold your governors responsible and not keep on shouting Tinubu or awolowo like your lives depends on it.

Shut up, You think u knw history, you don't know you are exposing your ignorance. Not only did the rat poison drinking man betray Ojukwu, he also gave gOwon an advice that lead to starvation and death of millions of kids. Curse be to his grave

Kano State Labour Party Secretary Dumps Party For APC / Our President Will Soon Become A Hero / GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience