Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir (3266 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by SluttanSlayer: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Apart from the two adulterous products who happen to be women, Osinbanjo has no child.

To put it better, Osinbanjo does not have an authentic male heir.

Once the manlet decides to take the Judas option his name, legacy and diminutive genes will be lost forever

And this isn't a bad thing either.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Apart from the two adulterous products who happen to be women, Osinbanjo has no child.

Once the manlet decides to take the Judas option his name, legacy and diminutive genes will be lost forever

It's like your nurse is on leave.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Chuks9000: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Man is only a pilgrim on earth.
Your heir will not stand with you at the judgement gate.
Not enough to kill oneself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by helinues: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
And you wan climb mast on someone's family matter?

3daful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by SluttanSlayer: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chuks9000:
Man is only a pilgrim on earth.
Your heir will not stand with you at the judgement gate.
Not enough to kill oneself.

As a man I carry the YHW gene.

That Y chromosome has been handed down to me since Adam.

Osinbanjo is a sterile goat who can't satisfy his adulterous afonjess wife.

1 Like

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by LibertyRep: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Obama does not have a male child and that hasn't in anyway diminished his image.

10 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Kaceman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hu tell u he no go show say ee dey disturb am even his close friends and relations u don hear from them before
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by bluke(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
ask magareth thatcher or theresa may

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Scream(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
List the people in your family with heirs and let us know where they are in their lives now.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Tomide007: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Isn't laolu osinbajo his son.... Besides your mentality is meant for the stone age.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by delishpot: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
thesicilian:

grin grin worse part she did not hand over his meds to the new caregiver before she left

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
OP fixed!

I don't know why people are stressing themselves to reply him undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by wickedtuna: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tomide007:
Isn't laolu osinbajo his son.... Besides your mentality is meant for the stone age.
on behalf of the stone age men,we kindly reject him and hand him over to the Jurassic age

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by MyGeneration(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

madness is real

5 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by ikaboy: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Madness is real

2 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by respect80(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
wickedtuna:
on behalf of the stone age men,we kindly reject him and hand him over to the Jurassic age

We won't take this!
On behalf of the jurassic age animals, we kindly reject him and hand him over to the Triassic age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by BlackfireX: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

We won't take this!
On behalf of the jurassic age men and animals, we kindly reject him and hand him over to the Triassic age.

Biko we the Triassic age reject and dash him to antediluvian age.... Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:

Biko we the Triassic age reject and dash him to antediluvian age.... Thank you.

LMAO. You guys just destroyed the demented ipob yoot with his stupid thread.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Okoroawusa: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

You quoting Adam as ur forefather means u r Xtian n Osinbajo is a Xtian too.

So let me leave the matter for una "God"

2 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Guestlander: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
thesicilian:

His nurse took sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Bill Clinton has only 1 daughter
His successor George W Bush has only 2 daughters
His successor Barack Obama has only 2 daughters

The person wey born you sef go talk say him get heir or just waste of space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chuks9000:
Man is only a pilgrim on earth. Your heir will not stand with you at the judgement gate. Not enough to kill oneself.
may your days be long man respect

1 Like

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by alphaNomega: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
SluttanSlayer:

Tinubu made a wise choice. It was not a mistake.
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by AndroBlaze: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
He has a male child, olodo.
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Throneheirs: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Though I felt like this post is not worth replying,but seeing that lots of people actually buy it, the no son story, I have to correct that...He sure has a son and his name is Fiyinfoluwa..he schools at Warwick UK...

2 Likes

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by baby124: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lmaoooo. This OP ti sa l’aro
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
OP, do not laugh at another man's God's plan, else you will receive same "problem".
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by babdap: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op receive sense before it is too late
Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
A child is a child whether son or daughter. Though I'll like to have more of male kids, I don't think I can do without a daughter.
Someone needs to be daddy's handbag and that person is definitely not a boychild. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir by farem: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
thesicilian:

It's like your nurse is on leave dead.

He has been left to stray and die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And El-rufai Visited And Bowed To El Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.